Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Help, Etisalat Recharge Deductions - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help, Etisalat Recharge Deductions (1760 Views)

NCC Help!! Etisalat (9mobile) Has Been Inactive At Ajah, Lekki. / Col. Umar To Sue MTN Over Fraudulent Deductions / 10 Excuses Call Centre Agents Use To Deceive Customers For Fraud Deductions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Etisalat Recharge Deductions by oweniwe(m): 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
I transfered N150 to my Etisalat line this morning to subscribe for smartpak but only N50 credited into my main account while N150 went into main 5 account.

I thought it was "error", recharged N100 again... they credited main account with N50 again and main 5 balance went to N350

I don't understand those guys at all... I need N150 to subscribe for data , I have loaded N250 but only N100 was credited to main account angry

I'm on easy cliq
Re: Help, Etisalat Recharge Deductions by Spymate: 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
There is dis plan on etisalat that of u recharge on weekends (sat.&sun) ur main account will nt be credited instead ur bonus account will be credited double
i was once a victim all i did was to wait till on Monday be4 recharging
bt u cn call Deir call center for more details
Re: Help, Etisalat Recharge Deductions by Spymate: 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
There is dis plan on etisalat that if u recharge on weekends (sat.&sun) ur main account will nt be credited instead ur bonus account will be credited double
Re: Help, Etisalat Recharge Deductions by Emeka71(m): 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
Spymate:
There is dis plan on etisalat that if u recharge on weekends (sat.&sun) ur main account will nt be credited instead ur bonus account will be credited double
That is thier broad-day-light robbery; is better not to recharge during weekends.
Re: Help, Etisalat Recharge Deductions by harmbhrosz(m): 12:40am On Nov 08, 2015
oweniwe:
I transfered N150 to my Etisalat line this morning to subscribe for smartpak but only N50 credited into my main account while N150 went into main 5 account.

I thought it was "error", recharged N100 again... they credited main account with N50 again and main 5 balance went to N350

I don't understand those guys at all... I need N150 to subscribe for data , I have loaded N250 but only N100 was credited to main account angry

I'm on easy cliq
choi! The same thing happened to me tonight, I loaded 300 for the weekly social plan only to see 100 in my main account... I couldn't cry and it was late already
Re: Help, Etisalat Recharge Deductions by oweniwe(m): 4:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
harmbhrosz:
choi! The same thing happened to me tonight, I loaded 300 for the weekly social plan only to see 100 in my main account... I couldn't cry and it was late already

I don swear I no go use eti browse again... Only mtn... Eti for calls only. Den fvck up big time
Re: Help, Etisalat Recharge Deductions by oweniwe(m): 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
Spymate:

Who get their time?

Its plain stealing
Re: Help, Etisalat Recharge Deductions by dominique(f): 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
It could be that the airtime was used to pay an outstanding loan. It's recharges of N200 and above that enters the weekend account and transferred airtime should be in your main account.
Still, you should dial *5995*0# to cancel the weekend plan. Call 200 to get more info.
Re: Help, Etisalat Recharge Deductions by Fraih(f): 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
I second dominique

Etisalat did the same to me when i recharged with 100 and saw nothing except the bonus, on a Wednesday, i complained and nothing was done, The guys i met were just asking if i subscribed for something or something. Up till my last recharge, some deductions were made and i dunno whr the charges came from, today the sim is lying fallow somewhere .
Op, cancel all outstanding subscription and ask them to cancel for you, i hope u enjoy your recharge, as for me. Its MTN,, everywhere i go
Re: Help, Etisalat Recharge Deductions by oweniwe(m): 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
I put the Etisalat SIM in a nokia c1 ... Got a message yesterday that "you have bb subscription with auto-renewal but u don't use a bb device "..

I searched online for eti bb auto-renewal cancel ... Dialed it... Auto-renewal cancelled

But I haven't recharged d line since then ..

(1) (Reply)

Buy Any App On Google Play Store For Free / Tecno Camon CM Vs Leagoo Kiicaa Power / Dolphin Emulator On Samsung Phones.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.