Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

>!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< (5070 Views)

BOOK OF Clinton//am Agod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:49am On Nov 08, 2015
but u forgot Krone is jeopardy, you’ll be found dead .. . lying on the express/ wait a minute . . .
you forget say Krone na ‘Geo paddy’ . . . you’ll be
found dead . . . lying on the express!!

-- kr0ne. cry embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:56am On Nov 08, 2015
Ibime:

Pique junior. . . exquisite! cool
Yeah, but nail son/ nelson lipsrsealed. grin

Ibime:

Hehehehe. . .feck off ninja. . . you must be pronouncing Philistines like your local pastor for Okokomaiko. . .
Lol. I'm not classifying it amongst wackplays, but dumblines. tongue
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by Ibime(m): 1:04am On Nov 08, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

Yeah, but nail son/ nelson lipsrsealed. grin

Dat na build up ninja. . . I threw it in last minute. . . Pique Junior was good to go. I just say make I add nail son.

There is no problem in nail = nel

Son = sun is the only slant there. It would come off in audio!!!
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by Ibime(m): 1:07am On Nov 08, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
but u forgot Krone is jeopardy, you’ll be found dead .. . lying on the express/ wait a minute . . .
you forget say Krone na ‘Geo paddy’ . . . you’ll be
found dead . . . lying on the express!!

-- kr0ne. cry embarassed embarassed embarassed

Hehehe. . .

What of Raplinx wey say Waste African = West African
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:07am On Nov 08, 2015
But he'll be lynched once the 'third men land' . . That's murder at the longest bridge in lagos/

-- emaprince . hahahaha grin grin cheesy
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:10am On Nov 08, 2015
Ibime:

Hehehe. . .

What of Raplinx wey say Waste African = West African

Lord have mercy
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by kleppur: 2:36am On Nov 08, 2015
If this Oliver Twist begs for more & try to demand bonus..../He'd get choked till his tone go low......like D'banj's chorus/ coogar
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by kleppur: 2:38am On Nov 08, 2015
then force ma dick down his throat.... Till he tell the 'fücking truth'!!! Raplinx999
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by kleppur: 2:39am On Nov 08, 2015
I'll bite his groins until the boy begs/ laykorn
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by sinizia: 6:53am On Nov 08, 2015
007Bruce:
I'm bout to kill me a nigga, he gettin this tommy/
we only drowned him cos the beech try to copy/
right before this battle y'all dont need to see an autopsy to know this is a body/
hold on i said y'all dont need to see him on top sea to know this is a body/ - iceskidd

what is this?
grin grin

More from that battle. . . grin

Fucc that, i'll pull a 50 cal, on this rude faker,/
his girl? i would take her/
i make bullets fly and make this o beech worry without printing is face in a newspaper

I'm in his crib, then i rape his aunty/
he called the po po to kill me cops gon have to raise the bounty/
then i catch bruce, one punch you'll se my arm in ya like the small west asian country/

Medics know no pill for my kind of sickness/
never pulled a no-show, always available when its time to spit shiid/
now i just show y'all b's wacks (beeswax) don't worry now he gon mind his business

O beech worry = Obituary
Arm in Ya = Armenia
B's wacks = Beeswax. grin grin

1 Like

Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by kleppur: 7:05am On Nov 08, 2015
even airports know i gat plane odour cos 'ah reek airways'/plus the sky's my pathway/ ksslib
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by kleppur: 7:11am On Nov 08, 2015
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by Raplinx(m): 8:30am On Nov 08, 2015
Lmao. Y'al dont have 2 be pathetic bout this failed plays. Its something i place on African accent! Everyone must speak like Eminem b4 we knw they're dope.
Just lyk Darkenedrebel played Onga with Hunger,,,
Hollow show and Olosho. Then told us 2 blame it on d Yoruba H factor.
An Igbo or Hausa rapper wud laugh d hell outta him, bt we just knw that d truth is thats the way they pronounce it!!
Provided that his indigenous Audience n fans got what he said!! After all, he wasnt rapping for the whites.

1 Like

Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by Heywhizzy(m): 8:31am On Nov 08, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

Lol. Search well bro, I don't think this one is part of the bad write-ups I might have. Btw, don't just say "all of wariblood's plays, " post them. Haba, that lad has had some decent write-ups too.
I have modified
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by Raplinx(m): 8:32am On Nov 08, 2015
kleppur:
its me the b1tches adore/cuz the heat i bring knock engines like doors/
but Like... 'carica papaya' ... ur lines wretched x2 .. they 'poor poor'/
dudes IQ aint even high enough to spell Bournvita .. so how da ffuck you gon beat 'me-low' ?/
Godfathers choke on what lib swallows/cos iam ruthless to the bone marrow/
i place kids on beds .. 'rest they head on fathers cut off head'
So be warned.. Like nwankwo i can make ya 'pa pillow'/!! ksslib

grin grin grin
so whats d wack or failed play here??
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by Heywhizzy(m): 8:36am On Nov 08, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
But like whöre in Yoruba .....He got into
the battle.....And put up a Hollow show/ - dark rebel. Lwkmd grin. Wtf nigga
I wanted to write this too o but I didn't wanna seem like a hater..the funny thing is that it was hyped in the thread
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by henzekido(m): 9:24am On Nov 08, 2015
Una blind!! Una know dey post worriblood wackplays for here. Smh!
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by kleppur: 9:54am On Nov 08, 2015
Raplinx:

so whats d wack or failed play here??

It's not really wack, just funny.
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by Raplinx(m): 10:12am On Nov 08, 2015
Owk bro
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:39am On Nov 08, 2015
kleppur:

It's not really wack, just funny.
kindly modify it. This thread is strictly for wack sh1ts. You can Tell rebel to give you the link to the thread created for creative sh1ts like that one.

ABEG GUYS, DO NOT MURK ANYBODY BY STATING THEIR NICE CREATIVITY HERE.

Shalom.
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
JigsawKillah:
Someone once played

Shark eat the bobo - Shakiti Bobo
who did this? I think how he used it is what matters. The clause seems edible enough to be worded to sound like shakiti bobo.
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by kleppur: 12:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

kindly modify it. This thread is strictly for wack sh1ts. You can Tell rebel to give you the link to the thread created for creative sh1ts like that one.

ABEG GUYS, DO NOT MURK ANYBODY BY STATING THEIR NICE CREATIVITY HERE.

Shalom.

poor poor-paw paw
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
kleppur:

poor poor-paw paw
it's correct na.
/pɔ:/ or /pʊə/ .
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by kleppur: 12:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

it's correct na.

/pɔ:/ or /pʊə/ .

alright, i will modify.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by Iceskidd(m): 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
sinizia:

More from that battle. . . grin

Fucc that, i'll pull a 50 cal, on this rude faker,/
his girl? i would take her/
i make bullets fly and make this o beech worry without printing is face in a newspaper

I'm in his crib, then i rape his aunty/
he called the po po to kill me cops gon have to raise the bounty/
then i catch bruce, one punch you'll se my arm in ya like the small west asian country/

Medics know no pill for my kind of sickness/
never pulled a no-show, always available when its time to spit shiid/
now i just show y'all b's wacks (beeswax) don't worry now he gon mind his business

O beech worry = Obituary
Arm in Ya = Armenia
B's wacks = Beeswax. grin grin
smh i call you out
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by sinizia: 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
Iceskidd:
smh i call you out

Bros, don't feel salty over that. It's all for fun nau. Others posted theirs too. Chillax.
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by Iceskidd(m): 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
sinizia:

Bros, don't feel salty over that. It's all for fun nau. Others posted theirs too. Chillax.
i just wanna battle you, i ain't got no problem with you posting my wack shiits
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by sinizia: 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
Iceskidd:
i just wanna battle you, i ain't got no problem with you posting my wack shiits

Ok. I haven't written anything down, if I do, I'll accept your C/O. Cool with you?
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by Iceskidd(m): 4:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
sinizia:

Ok. I haven't written anything down, if I do, I'll accept your C/O. Cool with you?
ok
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by PeinDanzo(m): 8:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
Limerick astronaut/ ass troll north should get an award

Sleak junior- tsunami/ tz u nat me ..is jez pathetic man,its sad,u feel lik crying

U3- spat a curse in class, still tha mage to a row man/ now am spartacus, steel damage to a roman is one of the best av seen in my text career, u3 is in a league of his own

1 Like

Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by Bars(m): 1:18am On Nov 09, 2015
Coughs in
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by kr0ne(m): 6:45am On Nov 09, 2015
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Zule Zoo Dead??? / /<<***2016 NRBNT Fixtures***>>/ / Gospel Freestyle Rap Culture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.