Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,145 members, 7,863,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

Why Light Skinned Girls Get Picked First - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Light Skinned Girls Get Picked First (618 Views)

Vera Gerald: 'Most Nigerians Think You Are Bleaching If You Are Light-Skinned' / Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned / Singer Asa Turns Light Skinned In New Beautiful Ankara Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Light Skinned Girls Get Picked First by Yellowson(m): 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
I WILL never forget the day I agreed to have a
talk with a friend who was on the verge of
ditching her husband for another married man. “I am tired of giving birth to ugly children”, she
snapped when I broached the subject, telling her
my mediating was at the insistence of her
husband, who was also a close friend. “My
daughter is so dark I feel for her at times as
there is the possibility of her attracting only ugly men. 1 am dark, my husband is dark. You have
seen the new man yourself, he has lovely children.
Let me also have children 1 can be proud of for a
change!” So she left and eventually had three
children by this other man. I wished I could say they are as ugly as the ones
she had with her first husband, but no. They are quite attractive and
athletic, and she was proud of her feat! Her
husband also remarried, of course. “And his new
set of kids are even uglier than the ones I had for
him,” smirked my friend. Lately, I learnt both of
them were thinking of going back together since they were not properly divorced. I thought the
idea absurd. I would have termed it impossible, if I
hadn’t heard it from the now bitter father of her
‘lovely’ children, her second ‘husband’. When she phoned a few days later, I told her of
the ridiculous rumour I heard about her first
husband coming back to her. “Don’t mind the jerk,
he’s just jealous,” she said of her now ex-lover,
“By the way, Jide (her real husband) is here and
wants to talk to you.” “Are you back together” I asked him incredulously when he came on the
phone. “Of course, we are!” he actually sounded
happy.
Re: Why Light Skinned Girls Get Picked First by mannobi(m): 8:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
You are suffering from colonial imperialism. We are Africans and we will always love black
Re: Why Light Skinned Girls Get Picked First by ozy4christ(f): 9:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
Am stil trying 2 find dis ur article meaningful cos i see no reason y d woman should divorce cos of complexion. Does it mean dat she got married 2 him at night....
Re: Why Light Skinned Girls Get Picked First by hahn(m): 9:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
Why are Africans so ashamed of themselves? It's pathetic angry
Re: Why Light Skinned Girls Get Picked First by itstpia8: 11:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
what type of brain comes up with these stories?

(1) (Reply)

Xmas Tree Decoration Abuja / APC Chieftain Bola Tinubu Turns Up At AFRIMA 2015(photo) / The Nigerian Music Industry, A Success Story So Far - By Alexander Thandi Ubani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.