Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Why You Need Fish Processing Equipment In Your Fish Farm -- CATFISH PROCESSING - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Why You Need Fish Processing Equipment In Your Fish Farm -- CATFISH PROCESSING (1267 Views)

Things To Note When Siting A Fish Farm / The Biggest Fishes In My Fish Farm / Bush Dog Killed In Our Fish Farm This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need Fish Processing Equipment In Your Fish Farm -- CATFISH PROCESSING by babstunegabriel: 9:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
After feeding your fishes for 4 - 5 months (catfish) and you are yet to sell them off and you still keep on feeding, it is as if you are wasting your profit because the changes weekly will rarely be up to a gram, and that does not change the price at the market.

Get full details here http:///94lDhd
Re: Why You Need Fish Processing Equipment In Your Fish Farm -- CATFISH PROCESSING by rawpadgin(m): 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
babstunegabriel:
After feeding your fishes for 4 - 5 months (catfish) and you are yet to sell them off and you still keep on feeding, it is as if you are wasting your profit because the changes weekly will rarely be up to a gram, and that does not change the price at the market.

Get full details here http:///94lDhd
my fished(clarias) are 3months plus now but they are not big as expected
someone tli should sell dem & stock new ones that they can increase in size anymore since its clarias
Re: Why You Need Fish Processing Equipment In Your Fish Farm -- CATFISH PROCESSING by AidWealth: 6:23am On Nov 11, 2015
Catfish farming business in Nigeria is a very profitable business to venture into. I have spoken with some successful catfish farmers in Nigeria, and from their testimonies, I can boldly say that this is a very lucrative business. In this article, I am going to share with you a step by step guide on how to start a successful catfish farming business in Nigeria. I know that there are many experienced farmers in the house, but this article will definitely be useful for some starters.This piece is a compilation I made from the experience of a successful catfish farmer in Nigeria.
I wish you success in your business.

Click here to read: How to Start a Successful Catfish Farming Business in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Please Someone Help With Current Price Of Onions In Sokoto / Benin Farmland Settlement at N3k Per Acre With Tractors / How Broilers Are Produced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.