Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Support The African Queens And Women Cultural Leaders’ Network (AQWCLN) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Support The African Queens And Women Cultural Leaders’ Network (AQWCLN) (686 Views)

Live Pictures From The African Drum Festival, Abeokuta / 7 African Queens Amazing In Their Power And Beauty / Enugu Community Where Green Snakes Are Kings, Queens, Battle Men Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Support The African Queens And Women Cultural Leaders’ Network (AQWCLN) by KingSango(m): 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
Greetings,
http://www.newvision.co.ug/news/646812-buganda-s-nnaabagereka-is-africa-s-gift.html
I wanted you to know why I called my blog program, "Gardening Gifts For Mother". Sango loves women and I always saw my own mother as a queen because she gave birth to a King. I was crowned a character king back in 2000 along with 12 others. I went beyond Nation of Islam politics and connected with Africa, as this was my destiny. Dr. Charles Finch educated us on the importance of the mother in African civilization. Most of my best employment jobs, in which I loved working, where when my bosses were women. There's an old insult, "Women are only good for the bedroom or the kitchen". This is not true, and if truth be told women have done the most to forward humanity than men. Lots of Blackmen hold this stiff position that men are the head of the household and women should shut up and be quiet. But did you know that the majority of the marooners, who escaped plantations and live in the woods, fought and built a life, they were Blackwomen? Majority of the revolts and uprisings were planned and overseen by Blackwomen. Most of the slave annals that list the horrors of slavery are brave women writers telling of their rape, abuse and inhuman treatment at the hands of the slavemaster. The Majority of Black Panther party membership were women. When I was in the Nation Of Islam the sisters were the main force for supporting Min. Farrakhan, can we say, "Mother Tynetta Muhammad and the Mighty MGT"? I want to keep going with this because mothers need more praise. African people can't win against White Supremacy until we recognize the divinity of the African Mother and rally around her.

My spirit belongs to the temple of Isis all the way back to Kemet. Oya has been the cherished deity of my family lineage for generations. When you have enemies surrounding you call upon Oya, she will annihilate them from the face of the Earth. She is the queen of storms and that is the power of historical Alaafin Sango as told by his descendant His Imperial Majesty, Oba Adeyemi III, the current Alaafin of Oyo. Sango had three wives and his favorite was Oshun, the orisha of love, because at the heart of Sango is love. Oshun loves all humanity and she desires for us to live in a world of beauty. Oshun loves flowered pathways, gardens, sweet scents, clean water, jewelry, good music and delicious food. That's how our mothers wish us to live.

Queen of Buganda Nnaabagereka, Sylvia Nagginda is a gift to Africa. I found out about her just this year. The Queen's programs are tremendous, like our Queen Quet of the Gullah Nation, she constantly promote family growth and development, food resources, education, art and culture. Like Queen Quet, Queen Nnaabagereka is a forerunner, an advocate of women, children and men, the whole of Africa. East Africa really suffered because the Arabs and Greeks that invaded wiped out the matriarchal power. Women were always in charge of the food, because African women invented agriculture not the men. So the market was always ran by women, which is still the case in West Africa, but the women in East Africa suffer greater loss of rights and respect. Alot of strong Islamic belief that is very anti-women dominates the cultures of East Africa.

I am urging all women and men to support the rise of women as this will rapidly speed up the progress of economic development. African American women are the most employed in this American society. Women are the majority in colleges and schools and have great administration skills needed for leadership. We have a huge vacuum of strong, educated, and determined men in the ranks. Did you notice in the S.C Spring Valley school incident, the only vocal protester in the scene was a young Black female? I mean that two blackmale faulty just stood there cowardly while a huge gorilla slammed a little girl like a rag doll. Some of us have selective sight when viewing injustices and the culprits. But back to the point, support Queen of Buganda Nnaabagereka, Sylvia Nagginda efforts financially, by joining her organization, if are a woman leader or your husband is a leader or minister, you should join. The Queen's organization is the African Queens and Women Cultural Leaders’ Network (AQWCLN). We need to begin worldwide connection to the struggle via the internet and visiting Africa. We are bringing big changes, take advantage of the Christmas Boycott to financially support African civilization worldwide. Go to Africa for Christmas, go visit the Gullah Gee Chee, visit Oyotunji African Village Kingdom in S.C. Do something that awakens you more and enhances your spiritual love for your people.

Support Queen Quet's efforts financially to provide for her people, the Gullah Gee Chee. The Queen works very hard, working in the fields, educating and lecturing, and traveling all over the world representing you and I, even if you don't think she knows you, Queen Quet is thinking of you like a mother would. We need an international food corporation so we can extend our assistance to Africa. We won't have to pay for land in Africa once our people see we are awake to our responsibility to the root. And the more you help Queen Quet the more she's able to go to Africa and make powerful connections on our behalf. Heaven lies at the foot of mother not her hand. Love, Sango.

Our main donation page at OyoTunji African Village. We are raising $15 dollars per month via 100, 000 brave lionesses and lions, who are ready to support a Black Nationalist economy. $127,000,000 million in 7 years, lets keep it going strong. Click here: http://www.oyotunji.org/contribute.html If you are ready to donate right away via debit or credit. Click here: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr… ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Help save Gullah Gee Chee land. Fighting hard for African liberation since the 17th century, descendants of Angola, the Gullah Gee Chee people, managed to preserve some of their native tongue, their ancestry culture and pride. From slave revolts to freeing other slaves, civil rights struggle, Pan-Africanism, many of the members of the famed, "Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church" of Charleston are Gullah Gee Chee descendants. Because of the low state of economy of South Carolina's Low Country, government seizure of their lands and vicious taxation, many Gullah people are losing their lands. But you can help them out with a small donation. Here is their GoFundMe page: https://www.gofundme.com/panafricanfamilyem ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dr. Umar Johnson's fund me page. Click here:https://www.gofundme.com/DrUmar He is raising $5 Million dollars for a high tech private school for our young boys. If about about 300,000 thousand give then this would give him his $5 Million for the school. A girl's school be the mark and a Women's club where our women can gather for they are the leaders of the family's interest. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Also support the Collect Black People Movement. They have a .27 a cent day, $8.10 fundraiser a month, they already have a thousand people signed up. Click here: http://www.cbpm.org/neweconomicplan.html ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Much love for my believers on the Nation of Islam they also have a fundraising that's set at .30 cents day, about $10.00 a month. They are shooting for 16 million people, trying to raise about 250 million in a year. Click here: http://www.economicblueprint.org/ For more info: http://noimoa.com/ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you support them all, much power to you, I suggest you support them all. It's only about 40 bucks all month to support all these Black Nationalists efforts to bring an end to the decadence that plagues our communities nation and worldwide. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Henry Garnett said, "If we are to bleed, then lets bleed all at once. Those who have it to give should give large amounts. In the upper ranges of $250.00 one time. If we can get 10,000 people to give $250 that would be $2.5 Million to complete , His Royal Majesty Oba Adefunmi II's 7 year plan, all in month. So give now! Up you Mighty Nation!

(1) (Reply)

The Yoruba Christian Connection / Gone Are The Days / Albert Einstein: The Negro Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.