Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Has Anybody Had Experience With ADQUET.COM - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has Anybody Had Experience With ADQUET.COM (558 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / Has Anybody Seen Lalasticlala Facially? / My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Anybody Had Experience With ADQUET.COM by Abiodun2014(m): 10:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
i got to know about this site from a friend.. i was told its an alternative to google adsense..
please if you have used ADQUET on your website please share your experiences..
Re: Has Anybody Had Experience With ADQUET.COM by NiceGuyMan: 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
Yes i use the site. I double with them as a publisher and advertiser. Their services are quite good though they need to improve as they're still new. I like that their site is quite easy to use and their customer care response is impressive. They're still new new though so i'm still studying them but as of now, they're not doing bad. Hopefully they can rival Adsense cos google has monopolized that market jare.

(1) (Reply)

How To Overcome Anxiety (1). / Breaking News: Twin Bomb Blasts Rock Borno / Scientists Confirm New Sexual Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.