Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans (29624 Views)

Bisola Hangs Out With Omotola & Saidi Balogun At Banana Island Ghost Screening / Korede Bello Visits Rahma Indimi, Hangs Out With Her Kids / Harrysong Deletes Alter-plate Info From His Social Media Acc, Puts Five Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by iamVirus(m): 12:45am On Nov 08, 2015
https://instagram.com/p/9zLxg6t05i/

caption: You made my day @iniilulu @pattyfrenzy @paris_kesse @oliviaflava Esther #BelloversGH #BelloversConnect I met these beautiful ladies for the first time today. They support me Big time on social media, and they reminded me of why I do what I do . Thank you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by 360jamng1: 12:59am On Nov 08, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by saheedbadmus(m): 1:03am On Nov 08, 2015
korede fine boy wey no dey dull him self.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by Sommyangel(f): 5:27am On Nov 08, 2015
Awww, the girls are soooo fine

3 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by sinaj(f): 5:46am On Nov 08, 2015
Na only gurls be him fan abi fans

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by Nobody: 6:04am On Nov 08, 2015
lipsrsealed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by PissedOffWeed(m): 6:53am On Nov 08, 2015
angry
Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 08, 2015
good for him.

2 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by youngberry001(m): 8:27am On Nov 08, 2015
bello korede smiley
Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by Royalfurnitures: 8:36am On Nov 08, 2015
Ok

Check my signature for your affordable and durable furniture
Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by MathsChic(f): 8:36am On Nov 08, 2015
Okay, we don hear! cheesy Typical crazy fans though, they'd do anything to rub some shine on themselves tongue
Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by prettyjo(f): 8:37am On Nov 08, 2015
that girl's breast though undecided
Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by Kelklein(m): 8:37am On Nov 08, 2015
#fact

Women are simple....
Yes means Yes and No means Yes, and No means No and No means Maybe , but Maybe means Yes, and Maybe means No...!

So very simple isn't it??

7 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by ofofoCEO(f): 8:37am On Nov 08, 2015
God don really win for Korede Bello life
Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by kulobyno: 8:37am On Nov 08, 2015
I keep wondering why ladies melt on sighting male artistes.

5 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by Vickdevals: 8:37am On Nov 08, 2015
Song of de yr might be DAT of korede bello ft Vic O - why Evils rmx
Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by quincywilfred: 8:37am On Nov 08, 2015
dat girl boobs just cover everywhr..

Meanwhile, upgrade ur home for Christmas with our video door bell...See your visitor's face before opening the door and even talk to them at the door..

o7o85616991

2 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by j4sure(m): 8:38am On Nov 08, 2015
ok ooooooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by magicfingers009: 8:38am On Nov 08, 2015
I'll comment later

2 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by DrayZee: 8:39am On Nov 08, 2015
MathsChic:
Okay, we don hear! cheesy Typical crazy fans though, they'd do anything to rub some shine on themselves tongue
Lol
Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by sule17(m): 8:39am On Nov 08, 2015
U fine con goe moni join am how u no go sell
Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by Sweetyie(f): 8:39am On Nov 08, 2015
Did he select all dark girls?
Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by omusiliyu(m): 8:39am On Nov 08, 2015
Who's Korede Bello
Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by deramarks(f): 8:39am On Nov 08, 2015
Very nice a big ass hole makin me hate him daily y won't ghanas insult us nigerians u just hung out wwit ur social medias pals In ghana hmm I dunno y am even talkin here itz not asif u will see it but just know dat uv decreased anoda score on ma side
Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by timpaker(m): 8:39am On Nov 08, 2015
So what will happen to us, the male fans? You dey fear to buy us drink? undecided

**deleting his songs from my phone and hard drive** of course Godwin would be spared, but only for a short while**
angry angry

9 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by Chiscomax(m): 8:42am On Nov 08, 2015
Well, korede if your body touch omoge she go get belle

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by smuth(m): 8:42am On Nov 08, 2015
Sommyangel:
Awww, the girls are soooo fine

Yes black is beautiful
Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by Pebcak: 8:42am On Nov 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by xender(m): 8:45am On Nov 08, 2015
Kay Kay Kay Kay Kay .
Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by deramarks(f): 8:46am On Nov 08, 2015
timpaker:
So what will happen to us, the male fans? You dey fear to buy us drink? undecided

**deleting his songs from my phone and hard drive** of course Godwin would be spared, but only for a short while**
angry angry
. He too like gals ama gal am not his fan at all at all
Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by dOnLarich: 8:46am On Nov 08, 2015
He's fugly lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pete Edochie Is My Father - Kenyan Model / Kiki Osinbajo Hangs Out With Khole Of BBNaija / Zerry Dl Biography; The Hidden Story Behind Shallipopi Brother,career & Networth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.