Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

English Heavy Weight Clubs Scrabbling Over Osimhen And Nwakali - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / English Heavy Weight Clubs Scrabbling Over Osimhen And Nwakali (959 Views)

Iheanacho And Nwakali Hang Out Together / Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion / Sunday Oliseh And Nwakali In A Playful Mood (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

English Heavy Weight Clubs Scrabbling Over Osimhen And Nwakali by Pabodan: 3:58am On Nov 08, 2015
Report has it that Tottenham have shown keen interest in signing Nigeria scoring sensation Victor Osimhen. Scouts from across Europe have been following his performances and Tottenham have made contact with representatives from his Ultimate Strikers Academy.

The teenager is in contention for the prestigious golden boot award of the tournament, having scored nine goals in the on-going U17 World Cup. One more goal in the finals on Sunday will also make him the all-time highest goal scorer of the tournament.

Arsenal and Manchester City have also been watching him closely but have been concentrating on his international team-mate and captain Kelechi Nwakali.

See the comment of a sport fan in the UK regarding Osimhen

“Any team that get this kid will be getting an absolute germ. I have seen almost all his games at the U17 World cup and this kid is so talented and has all the makings of a world class striker. He has the best shot conversion ratio and highest number of goals the U17 world cup has ever seen. Nwakali is also good but this kid is really the special one on that team, his work rate and Passing are amazing and he is only 16. Can't wait to see him in the EPL!”

Indeed, hard work pays… Good luck to the team!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3308718/Tottenham-open-talks-potential-Nigerian-teenager-Victor-Osimhen.html

Re: English Heavy Weight Clubs Scrabbling Over Osimhen And Nwakali by agabaI23(m): 4:02am On Nov 08, 2015
Yea yea
They should...
Re: English Heavy Weight Clubs Scrabbling Over Osimhen And Nwakali by rubyradiance(f): 4:08am On Nov 08, 2015
I laughed when I hear jealous countries claiming these guys are above 17,,if only they can come & see my nephew of 14 you be amazed,,,shine on guys
Re: English Heavy Weight Clubs Scrabbling Over Osimhen And Nwakali by Qaisar1: 4:51am On Nov 08, 2015
Good... But I'll love to the the no. 9 playing U-21 soon.

This Nwakali should be very careful hence, he turns a Mikel... I can see the symptoms in him already...

*soliloquizing*
(how God saved him with that freekick)
Re: English Heavy Weight Clubs Scrabbling Over Osimhen And Nwakali by Soneh(m): 5:36am On Nov 08, 2015
some said our boys are age cheats but the white guy in the first pix looks much older than the nigerian lad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Juan Mata's Goal Against Watford Landed Me Several Slaps. / Donald Trump – ARSENE WENGER Can Go To Hell, / Barcelona Vs Arsenal Today 8.45pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.