Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Tb Joshua Predicts That Mali Will Beat Nigeria In U17 World Cup Finals - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tb Joshua Predicts That Mali Will Beat Nigeria In U17 World Cup Finals (4265 Views)

Bukola Saraki Reacts After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 / Philippe Troussier: "I Will Beat Nigeria In Uyo, I Know Their Weaknesses" / Nigeria Wins U17 World Cup For Record 5th Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tb Joshua Predicts That Mali Will Beat Nigeria In U17 World Cup Finals by Kingsley1000(m): 6:46am On Nov 08, 2015
The general overseer of the Synagogue Church Of All
Nations. ... Baba Tb Joshua has predicted that MALI WILL BEAT NIGERIA IN U17 world cup
Re: Tb Joshua Predicts That Mali Will Beat Nigeria In U17 World Cup Finals by flylykace: 6:50am On Nov 08, 2015
Let's watch and see

But if not we'll declare him fake
Re: Tb Joshua Predicts That Mali Will Beat Nigeria In U17 World Cup Finals by music4me(m): 6:52am On Nov 08, 2015
Na him wan play am?
Re: Tb Joshua Predicts That Mali Will Beat Nigeria In U17 World Cup Finals by bigeagleeye(m): 6:55am On Nov 08, 2015
Another prophecy from the Pro-fets!

2 Likes

Re: Tb Joshua Predicts That Mali Will Beat Nigeria In U17 World Cup Finals by menix(m): 6:55am On Nov 08, 2015
Op put sauce abeg, so that his fan base won't deny you when the opposite happens.

3 Likes

Re: Tb Joshua Predicts That Mali Will Beat Nigeria In U17 World Cup Finals by eleko1: 6:55am On Nov 08, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed.is he behind Chelsea downfall sad undecided.Think the man said that he no go predict football result again undecided

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua Predicts That Mali Will Beat Nigeria In U17 World Cup Finals by gabe15(m): 6:57am On Nov 08, 2015
Kingsley1000:
Nations. ... Baba Tb Joshua has predicted that MALI WILL BEAT NIGERIA IN U17 world cup
u are a fool and a big lier

3 Likes

Re: Tb Joshua Predicts That Mali Will Beat Nigeria In U17 World Cup Finals by Kingsley1000(m): 6:57am On Nov 08, 2015
flylykace:
Let's watch and see

But if not we'll declare him fake
yea....my fear is that he has never failed
Re: Tb Joshua Predicts That Mali Will Beat Nigeria In U17 World Cup Finals by bewla(m): 6:58am On Nov 08, 2015
i talk am bad belly no far
Re: Tb Joshua Predicts That Mali Will Beat Nigeria In U17 World Cup Finals by mployer(m): 7:00am On Nov 08, 2015
Op is a big fool.
Re: Tb Joshua Predicts That Mali Will Beat Nigeria In U17 World Cup Finals by Kingsley1000(m): 7:00am On Nov 08, 2015
music4me:
Na him wan play am?
he had the revelation
Re: Tb Joshua Predicts That Mali Will Beat Nigeria In U17 World Cup Finals by Kingsley1000(m): 7:00am On Nov 08, 2015
music4me post=397938y t43:
Na him wan play am?
he had the revelation
Re: Tb Joshua Predicts That Mali Will Beat Nigeria In U17 World Cup Finals by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 08, 2015
People reading this will rush to surebet, 1960bet, metrobet, nairabet, bettingsbet, lossersbet etc.

BTW, did you know Seun owns nairabet too. Don't tell anyone shhhh wink
Re: Tb Joshua Predicts That Mali Will Beat Nigeria In U17 World Cup Finals by babatundeizbad(m): 7:13am On Nov 08, 2015
Am starting to think Tb Joshua plays nairabet
Re: Tb Joshua Predicts That Mali Will Beat Nigeria In U17 World Cup Finals by Badgers14: 7:20am On Nov 08, 2015
Of course if 9ja win.. He would deny that statement as false.. grin grin
Re: Tb Joshua Predicts That Mali Will Beat Nigeria In U17 World Cup Finals by Yustash001(m): 7:32am On Nov 08, 2015
This one na Gobe o...Naija must win ni o...
Re: Tb Joshua Predicts That Mali Will Beat Nigeria In U17 World Cup Finals by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 08, 2015
op u be Malian? or u went to his night vigil? go sleep joor
Re: Tb Joshua Predicts That Mali Will Beat Nigeria In U17 World Cup Finals by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 08, 2015
Kingsley1000:
i believe it is U17 of 2017 not for 2015

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua Predicts That Mali Will Beat Nigeria In U17 World Cup Finals by espn(m): 7:48am On Nov 08, 2015
Kingsley1000:
yea....my fear is that he has never failed
haha u joke..it will never happen..is he GOD?? The way they predicted GEJS victory and they all failed..same thing will happen tonight..No man is GOD.. he predicted bayern was going to beat chelsea to the champions league few years ago..but the fake prophet failed woefully..he will again tonite.

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua Predicts That Mali Will Beat Nigeria In U17 World Cup Finals by baski92(m): 7:53am On Nov 08, 2015
Kingsley1000:
u are stupid
Re: Tb Joshua Predicts That Mali Will Beat Nigeria In U17 World Cup Finals by Kingsley1000(m): 7:59am On Nov 08, 2015
elijah2u:
op u be Malian? or u went to his night vigil? go sleep joor
is only a matter of being over optimistic

lets watch and see
Re: Tb Joshua Predicts That Mali Will Beat Nigeria In U17 World Cup Finals by Icon4s(m): 7:59am On Nov 08, 2015
The Op must be a Ghanaian. Jealousy.
Re: Tb Joshua Predicts That Mali Will Beat Nigeria In U17 World Cup Finals by Kingsley1000(m): 8:02am On Nov 08, 2015
MrCuddles:
People reading this will rush to surebet, 1960bet, metrobet, nairabet, bettingsbet, lossersbet etc.

BTW, did you know Seun owns nairabet too. Don't tell anyone shhhh wink
lolz....grin
Re: Tb Joshua Predicts That Mali Will Beat Nigeria In U17 World Cup Finals by GoldenJAT(m): 8:07am On Nov 08, 2015
Most people have sense but don't reason with it... Must u pple come here 2 bash a man of God? Fear no even DE owna body. Evry1 is entitled 2 their opinion., OP PUT THE SOURCE.... U NA ANOTHER MUMU. MAKE OWNA NO TAKE CARE HOW OWNA DE BASH MEN OF GOD. NOT EVRY1 IS FAKE AS MOST PEOPLE HERE.

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua Predicts That Mali Will Beat Nigeria In U17 World Cup Finals by GoldenJAT(m): 8:08am On Nov 08, 2015
espn:
haha u joke..it will never happen..is he GOD?? The way they predicted GEJS victory and they all failed..same thing will happen tonight..No man is GOD.. he predicted bayern was going to beat chelsea to the champions league few years ago..but the fake prophet failed woefully..he will again tonite.
ur mouth DE rush like Tap, u better desist frm Makin derogatory comments abt men of God,.
Re: Tb Joshua Predicts That Mali Will Beat Nigeria In U17 World Cup Finals by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 08, 2015
Kingsley1000:
is only a matter of being over optimistic

lets watch and see
ok let's watch it
Re: Tb Joshua Predicts That Mali Will Beat Nigeria In U17 World Cup Finals by chimafoster(m): 8:18am On Nov 08, 2015
please did u confirm this before you start trowing abusive word on the man of God.
be wise
[url]9jabetworld..com/2015/10/merrybet-free-predict-and-win-promo.html[/url]
Re: Tb Joshua Predicts That Mali Will Beat Nigeria In U17 World Cup Finals by espn(m): 8:29am On Nov 08, 2015
GoldenJAT:
ur mouth DE rush like Tap, u better desist frm Makin derogatory comments abt men of God,.
what the hell is this one saying..who are men of GOD..u better pick ur prayer book and talk to ur God personally than get deceived by mere mortals who are after the good of this world than hereafter..very gullible people..not only men of God..

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua Predicts That Mali Will Beat Nigeria In U17 World Cup Finals by GoldenJAT(m): 8:38am On Nov 08, 2015
espn:
what the hell is this one saying..who are men of GOD..u better pick ur prayer book and talk to ur God personally than get deceived by mere mortals who are after the good of this world than hereafter..very gullible people..not only men of God..
gullible u said of me Lemme nt prolong dis issue with u..... MY message 4u.mind ur utterances when it comes 2 a man of God
Re: Tb Joshua Predicts That Mali Will Beat Nigeria In U17 World Cup Finals by harizonal123(m): 8:42am On Nov 08, 2015
Rumour monger! Where is the video clip to your claim? Y do u people keep tarnishing the names of men of God? You have to be very careful, this is no joke
Re: Tb Joshua Predicts That Mali Will Beat Nigeria In U17 World Cup Finals by Chrisx1x(m): 8:58am On Nov 08, 2015
Kingsley1000:
i watched a program some years ago where tb joshua declared dat he wunt be publicly predict match result anymore so stop spreading false rumours .u didnt even post ur source,pls post d video to prove me wrong
Re: Tb Joshua Predicts That Mali Will Beat Nigeria In U17 World Cup Finals by Paitty(f): 10:51am On Nov 08, 2015
Let's just watch n see

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why One Of The Portuguese Players Didn't Celebrate With Cristiano Ronaldo / Winners Golden Bet Unveils Small Doctor As New Brand Ambassador / Download Barcelona Vs Sevilla 5-4 – All (messi) Goals &highlights – Super Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.