Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Statement Of Account Enquiry For Usa Embassy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Statement Of Account Enquiry For Usa Embassy (723 Views)

Bristow Helicopters Releases Statement On Crashed Aircraft / Please Suggest A Hotel Close To USA Embassy Lagos / Applying For Usa Visa Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Statement Of Account Enquiry For Usa Embassy by UcheM2: 3:16am On May 14, 2009
Hi fellow prospective grad students;
I am awaiting my I-20, though its been delivered by courier but I am yet to receive it.
I want to schedule a visa appointment for June, but my question goes thus:

I have a Fixed Deposit Account (FDA) where most of my money is and also current account in which I do not have so much money. Do you advice that I move my money from the FDA to my current account? or I should just go with the certificate of investment for the FDA and my current account?

I am thinking of moving this FDA into the current account so that my present balance will be greatly increased and valuable! Please advice as I am also skeptical of moving money into my current account just a month before going to the embassy in order to avoid any form of suspicions.

Am confused!!!!! Or do I just go with the FDA certificates and the small amount of money in my current account? please urgent advice is needed. Thank you guys.
smiley smiley
Re: Statement Of Account Enquiry For Usa Embassy by bayonle1(m): 4:43pm On May 14, 2009
U can move d money so i think,but be careful enough to show the evidence of the transfer.it should raise no suspicion since it is from ur acct. to ur acct.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Kids Goin 2 Dubai 4 Summer?lets Take Dem There 4 Less Than U Expect / nairaland : It Could Be? / What Is Your Dream Resort?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.