Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,027 members, 7,852,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:42 PM

New Year Resolution - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Year Resolution (320 Views)

Have You Broken Your New Year Resolution On The First Day Of The Year? / Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? / Hilarious New Year Resolution My Friend Sent Me On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Year Resolution by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 08, 2015
How many of Us still remembers and or keep our new year resolution? Come to think of it, very soon 2015 will roll by and people will be coming up with resolutions as to what they tend to do or accomplish in the coming new year be it spiritual, economic, social aspects of their lives, which many tend to forget once the frenzy of the new year fades away. Thus my question; how many of us still remember or keep to our resolutions for the year so far?

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Decipher This! / Believing These 6 Myths About Probioslim Keeps You From Growing / Brazil Court Blocks Whatsapp For 2 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.