Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Hilarious: See What Happened To A Nairalander In Church Today - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious: See What Happened To A Nairalander In Church Today (1522 Views)

Hilarious!!! : See What A Friend Is Searching For On Google (picture) / Hilarious: See These Funny Images That Would Surely Make You Laugh / Hilarious: See Who Former Pres. Jonathan Was Teaching Democracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious: See What Happened To A Nairalander In Church Today by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 08, 2015
can a man ever do a wrong transaction with God?.

My friend invited me to his church for a Thanksgiving service, and I sat at the front row, when it was time for offering, the offering basket was passed around. Despite the pastor's charge for good offering, I still hurriedly and secretly pulled out N50 from my pocket and dropped it. Just then, the person behind me tapped me on the shoulder and handed me a N1000 note, I smiled how generous, then majestically I looked around and put the N1000 in the basket and passed it on, then I turned and thanked the man seriously for being so generous. He replied "don't mention, Be more careful next time, it fell from your pocket" WhaaaaT??!!. usher please wait, wrong transaction. lol

cc. lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: See What Happened To A Nairalander In Church Today by emmyblings(m): 10:01am On Nov 08, 2015
Eh-peer Na God catch u........ Lol

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: See What Happened To A Nairalander In Church Today by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 08, 2015
emmyblings:
Eh-peer Na God catch u........ Lol
grin no be small grin
Re: Hilarious: See What Happened To A Nairalander In Church Today by BreezyCB(m): 10:05am On Nov 08, 2015
Go Ask 4 Ur Change

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: See What Happened To A Nairalander In Church Today by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 08, 2015
BreezyCB:
Go Ask 4 Ur Change
wish I could
Re: Hilarious: See What Happened To A Nairalander In Church Today by airsaylongcon: 10:33am On Nov 08, 2015
Facking liar! This is an old stale joke that you have remixed. What happened to the part where u were supposed to call the Usher back that it was a wrong transaction.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: See What Happened To A Nairalander In Church Today by missbronzy(f): 10:39am On Nov 08, 2015
na investment grin
Re: Hilarious: See What Happened To A Nairalander In Church Today by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 08, 2015
airsaylongcon:
Facking liar! This is an old stale joke that you have remixed. What happened to the part where u were supposed to call the Usher back that it was a wrong transaction.
Its not a lie bro
Re: Hilarious: See What Happened To A Nairalander In Church Today by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 08, 2015
missbronzy:
na investment grin
smiley
Re: Hilarious: See What Happened To A Nairalander In Church Today by airsaylongcon: 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
Japhet04:
Its not a lie bro

Check this link out. Word for word as your so-called true story. This joke was already uploaded to that site as Ely as March this year.

www..ng/2015/03/14/joke-of-the-day-dont-be-stingy-to-god/
Re: Hilarious: See What Happened To A Nairalander In Church Today by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
airsaylongcon:

Check this link out. Word for word as your so-called true story. This joke was already uploaded to that site as Ely as March this year.

www..ng/2015/03/14/joke-of-the-day-dont-be-stingy-to-god/
I ain't clicking that
Re: Hilarious: See What Happened To A Nairalander In Church Today by Nicolars(m): 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
D op thynks he's smart
This is 100% lying
Hahan diz joke is already stale
Re: Hilarious: See What Happened To A Nairalander In Church Today by lilremedy(m): 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
Amazing Jokes Update With Akpos Tha Silent Killer. click Here Now

(1) (Reply)

In All The Tribes In Nigeria Who Wise Pass? / The Bank Says I Should Bring Proof Of Residence / Hilarious(pics) See What Happen After Tampering With Bag Of Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.