Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,845 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

How To Fix Ponytail Hairstyle - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Fix Ponytail Hairstyle (8980 Views)

learn how to make drawstring ponytail weaves and make extra cash for yourself / Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) / Ghana Braids Styled In To Ponytail, See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Ponytail Hairstyle by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 08, 2015
Hello everyone..... There is a particular ponytail hairstyle I saw online and am in love with it, but I don't know if it would be possible for it to be fixed on my hair exactly the same way and without my own hair coming out at the end
The pics is below...... Thanks

Re: How To Fix Ponytail Hairstyle by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
Nawa ooo..... People viewing no replies

(1) (Reply)

Pixie Curl Human Hair / Jacqueline Fernandez Chic Style / The Origin Of Hair Extensions-with Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.