Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,731 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:43 AM

6 Tech Things Coming This Month To Garnish Up Your November! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 6 Tech Things Coming This Month To Garnish Up Your November! (16850 Views)

LEAGOO Power 5 With 7000mah Battery, 6GB RAM Coming This April / All New Tecno CamonCX Rumored Specs & Images Coming This Month / 11 Tech Things We Did Back In Day That Seem So Freaking Weird Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Tech Things Coming This Month To Garnish Up Your November! by bongolistik(m): 10:39am On Nov 08, 2015
Every tech geek should be expecting these 6 things coming this November to spark up their joy and to prepare them for the festive season

1. Xiaomi popularly known as the Apple of China will be storming Africa (Nigeria and others) for the first time with some of its envious and flagship devices.

2. Infinix will be launching a flagship device that is set to give Tecno Phantom 5 a run of its life; for now, it is known as Infinix Big 6

3. Those with Infinix Hot 2 Android One smartphone should be warming up for the latest Android Marshmallow update for their device this November

4. Innjoo is set to surprise this month with two flagship devices with monstrous battery capacity

5. NTEL the new owner of defunct Nigerian Telecommunication Limited (NITEL) is coming back with a bang this month with high speed and low cost 4G LTE internet connectivity.

If you will agree with me, one major thing that every modern economy need is high speed and low cost internet connectivity especially down here.

6. Hurray! Black Friday is this month and it is on the 27th; sellers and shoppers are gearing up for massive discounted sales and sweet shopping experience.

http://highteknology.com/2015/11/6-wonderful-expectance-tech-that-will.html

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Tech Things Coming This Month To Garnish Up Your November! by iamsodium(m): 10:46am On Nov 08, 2015
Exactly d news av been waiting for...not"chidinma dazzles in new outfit"....rubbish...nairaland go soon turn second instagram....

#TEAMNAIRALANDSCIENCE

2 Likes

Re: 6 Tech Things Coming This Month To Garnish Up Your November! by Sleekydee(m): 10:53am On Nov 08, 2015
this is good.
Re: 6 Tech Things Coming This Month To Garnish Up Your November! by successiam(m): 10:54am On Nov 08, 2015
ok
Re: 6 Tech Things Coming This Month To Garnish Up Your November! by nani212(m): 11:10am On Nov 08, 2015
cant wait for mtel and black friday.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Tech Things Coming This Month To Garnish Up Your November! by okitikpo: 2:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
nani212:
cant wait for mtel and black friday.
seconded
Re: 6 Tech Things Coming This Month To Garnish Up Your November! by acenazt: 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
Na only Ntel dey Gingah me. I no fit wait yo to throw away my Mtn sim

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Tech Things Coming This Month To Garnish Up Your November! by major466(m): 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
Very interesting. smiley
Re: 6 Tech Things Coming This Month To Garnish Up Your November! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
bongolistik:
Every tech geek should be expecting these 6 things coming this November to spark up their joy and to prepare them for the festive season

1. Xiaomi popularly known as the Apple of China will be storming Africa (Nigeria and others) for the first time with some of its envious and flagship devices.

2. Infinix will be launching a flagship device that is set to give Tecno Phantom 5 a run of its life; for now, it is known as Infinix Big 6

3. Those with Infinix Hot 2 Android One smartphone should be warming up for the latest Android Marshmallow update for their device this November

4. Innjoo is set to surprise this month with two flagship devices with monstrous battery capacity

5. NTEL the new owner of defunct Nigerian Telecommunication Limited (NITEL) is coming back with a bang this month with high speed and low cost 4G LTE internet connectivity.

If you will agree with me, one major thing that every modern economy need is high speed and low cost internet connectivity especially down here.

6. Hurray! Black Friday is this month and it is on the 27th; sellers and shoppers are gearing up for massive discounted sales and sweet shopping experience.

http://highteknology.com/2015/11/6-wonderful-expectance-tech-that-will.html
Op infinix and tecno are one so stop comparing them

2 Likes

Re: 6 Tech Things Coming This Month To Garnish Up Your November! by jmichlins(m): 2:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
Of all the news, the most important to me is the Ntel bounce back. Not only will I get better and cheaper internet for nairaland and streaming, I see it to be the biggest employer of the whole six. Anyway, I have a phone and so does you reading this do

1 Like

Re: 6 Tech Things Coming This Month To Garnish Up Your November! by olahero(m): 2:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
I am strictly warming up for Infinix and innjoo to choose among the two devices, while also waiting Ntel to be launch and it's availability of it here in Ilorin, because I need 4G LTE badly with monster phone battery.
Re: 6 Tech Things Coming This Month To Garnish Up Your November! by Frontier2: 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
Thanks for the info.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Tech Things Coming This Month To Garnish Up Your November! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
Is there any good Nokia windows phone between 22k and 25k ?
Re: 6 Tech Things Coming This Month To Garnish Up Your November! by Phantom2(m): 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
okitikpo:
seconded
thirded
Re: 6 Tech Things Coming This Month To Garnish Up Your November! by Nsonaso(m): 4:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
In
asuustrike2009:

Op infinix and tecno are one so stop comparing them
No there are not.... Only that their products are manufactured by the same company. Just the same way Foxconn manufacture iPhone/iPad/iPod and Mac computers for Apple and still manufacture for Samsung, Sony, BlackBerry etc...
Also the same way GiONEE manufacture for Allview, Walton, Blu mobile etc...

Just that infinix mobile are too lazy to change the name in their source code (they only change the UI to make it look different) just like Walton

2 Likes

Re: 6 Tech Things Coming This Month To Garnish Up Your November! by Warlord3000(m): 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
Wonderful November ahead already cheesy
Re: 6 Tech Things Coming This Month To Garnish Up Your November! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
imas:
Is there any good Nokia windows phone between 22k and 25k ?
lumia 535
Re: 6 Tech Things Coming This Month To Garnish Up Your November! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
trishguy:
lumia 535
Thanks, let me check the specks.
Re: 6 Tech Things Coming This Month To Garnish Up Your November! by Fundango: 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
Phantom2:
thirded
Fourthed and fifthed.grin

2 Likes

Re: 6 Tech Things Coming This Month To Garnish Up Your November! by wachakuta(m): 8:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
Game On
Re: 6 Tech Things Coming This Month To Garnish Up Your November! by asvpChuu(m): 8:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
new twitter @cocoboy1738 .. Pls follow me
Re: 6 Tech Things Coming This Month To Garnish Up Your November! by Flashh: 8:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
This is just a plus to the below.⬇
This is the only thing I am waiting for. Let's see what they have to offer.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Tech Things Coming This Month To Garnish Up Your November! by engrjosefz(m): 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
NOTED
Re: 6 Tech Things Coming This Month To Garnish Up Your November! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
Why do I have a feeling that ntel will dissapoint us?

1 Like

Re: 6 Tech Things Coming This Month To Garnish Up Your November! by informative: 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
wao
Re: 6 Tech Things Coming This Month To Garnish Up Your November! by Panshow(m): 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
T
Re: 6 Tech Things Coming This Month To Garnish Up Your November! by chris4gold(m): 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
isokay
Re: 6 Tech Things Coming This Month To Garnish Up Your November! by RobinRay(m): 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
Same poo, different air freshener
Re: 6 Tech Things Coming This Month To Garnish Up Your November! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
Great Op, you forgot www.starttells.com The startup that disrupted and revolutionized things in the media.
Re: 6 Tech Things Coming This Month To Garnish Up Your November! by falseman(m): 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
Wow Black Friday is here already. I was so lucky on Konga last year hope this year will favour me too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinese Smartphone Oppo's Working On A Wireless Charging Mode / Get 6 Times The Value Of Your Recharge On Airtel's Smart Connect 2.0 / Perfect Guide In Buying Android Phone That Will Best Suit You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.