Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,722 members, 7,955,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:29 PM

Lands For Sale In Woji, Port Harcourt - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lands For Sale In Woji, Port Harcourt (760 Views)

Twin 3 Bedroom flat For Sale At Woji, Port Harcourt, Rivers State / Uncompleted 5bedroom Bungalow For Sale In Woji, Port Harcourt / One And Two Bedroom Flats For Rent In Woji Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lands For Sale In Woji, Port Harcourt by riversproperty(m): 11:09am On Nov 08, 2015
2 plots of land in a very serene neighbourhood off circular road, woji, port hardourt. Title: deed of conveyance.. price: #10 million per plot.

2 plots of land directly on gbalaja road very perfect for filling station, shopping mall/plaza...Title: Deed of conveyance..Price: #17 million per plot

1 plot (440 Sqm.) directly on gbalaja road very perfect for commercial purpose. Title: Deed of conveyance. Price: #17 million per plot.

2 plots of swampy land good for both residential and commercial purpose in gbalajam, woji....Title: Deed of conveyance....Price: #6 million per plot.

2 plots of land directly on Woji road close to Genesis fast food and very good for shopping mall, event plaza, church, school, etc. Title: C of O... Price: #30 million per plot.

6 plots of land directly on woji road good for all purposes...Title: C OF O.. price: #30 million per plot.

3 plots of land directly on woji trans slaughter road good for commercial purposes. Title: Deed of conveyance...Price: #35 million per plot.

1 plot of land ( corner piece) directly on slaughter road good for commercial purpose. Title: Deed of Conveyance. Price: #45million

3 plots of land fenced round with gate suitable for residential purpose...Title: Deed of conveyance. price:#11 million per plot.

1 plot of land in a very lovely neighbourhood very suitable for residential purpose off Ogbatai road, woji.. Title: Native...Price: #11million.

1 plot of land with old 4 bedroom bungalow in a cool neighbourhood off elijiji road, woji.....Title: Deed of conveyance... Price: #12million.

1 & 1/2 (one and half) plot of land directly on ilom road, woji... Title: native....price: #28million

a bit bigger than 1/2 (half) plot of land off woji post office road good for residential purpose...Title: Deed of conveyance. Price: #8 million.

1 plot of land in a cool neighbourhood good for residential purpose off woji gbalajam road...Title: deed of conveyance....Price: #9 million

1 plot of land in a cool neighbourhood good for residential purpose off woji gbalajam road...Title: deed of conveyance....Price: #8.5 million

3 plots of land directly on woji gbalajam main road good for all purposes....Title: Deed of conveyance.#18 million per plot.

For more enquiries please call Chinedu on 0806 868 5858 or 0701 173 2931
Re: Lands For Sale In Woji, Port Harcourt by Freewoman(f): 11:46am On Nov 08, 2015
riversproperty:

2 plots of land in a very serene neighbourhood off circular road, woji, port hardourt. Title: deed of conveyance.. price: #10 million per plot.

2 plots of land directly on gbalaja road very perfect for filling station, shopping mall/plaza...Title: Deed of conveyance..Price: #17 million per plot

1 plot (440 Sqm.) directly on gbalaja road very perfect for commercial purpose. Title: Deed of conveyance. Price: #17 million per plot.

2 plots of swampy land good for both residential and commercial purpose in gbalajam, woji....Title: Deed of conveyance....Price: #6 million per plot.

2 plots of land directly on Woji road close to Genesis fast food and very good for shopping mall, event plaza, church, school, etc. Title: C of O... Price: #30 million per plot.

6 plots of land directly on woji road good for all purposes...Title: C OF O.. price: #30 million per plot.

3 plots of land directly on woji trans slaughter road good for commercial purposes. Title: Deed of conveyance...Price: #35 million per plot.

1 plot of land ( corner piece) directly on slaughter road good for commercial purpose. Title: Deed of Conveyance. Price: #45million

3 plots of land fenced round with gate suitable for residential purpose...Title: Deed of conveyance. price:#11 million per plot.

1 plot of land in a very lovely neighbourhood very suitable for residential purpose off Ogbatai road, woji.. Title: Native...Price: #11million.

1 plot of land with old 4 bedroom bungalow in a cool neighbourhood off elijiji road, woji.....Title: Deed of conveyance... Price: #12million.

1 & 1/2 (one and half) plot of land directly on ilom road, woji... Title: native....price: #28million

a bit bigger than 1/2 (half) plot of land off woji post office road good for residential purpose...Title: Deed of conveyance. Price: #8 million.

1 plot of land in a cool neighbourhood good for residential purpose off woji gbalajam road...Title: deed of conveyance....Price: #9 million

1 plot of land in a cool neighbourhood good for residential purpose off woji gbalajam road...Title: deed of conveyance....Price: #8.5 million

3 plots of land directly on woji gbalajam main road good for all purposes....Title: Deed of conveyance.#18 million per plot.

For more enquiries please call Chinedu on 0806 868 5858 or 0701 173 2931

ARE YOU ANOTHER SCAMER?, NO LAND IN IWOJI FOR SALE__________________________
Re: Lands For Sale In Woji, Port Harcourt by riversproperty(m): 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
please "free woman" or what ever you so call yourself, i'll advise you to retract this quote of yours on my thread before i report you to the moderator.
how dare you make such destructive and incriminating statement capable of destroying my hard earned good will on a huge and large forum as nairaland. i have been trading successfully on nairaland without even a single case of fraudulent allegation against me from anyone both within and outside nairaland and this is because we are thorough in what we do. every client that has met or had dealings with me on nairaland will tell you i am a professional to the core and i do what i do with passion and utmost sincerity hence, before i post a particular property either for sale or lease anywhere in port harcourt here on this noble forum, utmost due diligence must have been carried out.
i stay in woji and as a result, i am well rooted as far as properties in woji are concerned. This is my proffession and i am good at it so if you have any concern as to the availability of either land or some other properties, you should have atleast called me through the numbers provided on the post either for enquiries or you could have even made effort to verify my genuiness by arranging for inspection on some of the posted properties so as to clear your doubt.
i hereby warn you to retract this destructive statement on my post within 12 hours else i'll take this issue up.

thanks.
Freewoman:

ARE YOU ANOTHER SCAMER?, NO LAND IN IWOJI FOR SALE__________________________

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

House For Rent / Furnished Room Studio On The 5th Floor In Ikoyi. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.