Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

See Pre-wedding Photos Of Akpororo And Fiancee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Pre-wedding Photos Of Akpororo And Fiancee (749 Views)

Olamide And Fiancee, Bukunmi Suleiman Giving Gang Goals / May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) / Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Pre-wedding Photos Of Akpororo And Fiancee by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 08, 2015
Comedian Akpororo and his fiancée, Josephine Abraham will be man and wife come 14th November 2015.The wedding will hold at Eagles Club in Surulere, Lagos.see more pics after the cut:

Source:
Sweet Pikin: See Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akpororo And Fiancee
sweetpikin..com

Re: See Pre-wedding Photos Of Akpororo And Fiancee by Eddygourdo(m): 11:51am On Nov 08, 2015
Who is he
Re: See Pre-wedding Photos Of Akpororo And Fiancee by boboLIL(m): 11:51am On Nov 08, 2015
Dah guy is teethed.... Congrats man

Happy birthday to me..... Guys appreciate me.... Its only God that can do it....today is my day
Re: See Pre-wedding Photos Of Akpororo And Fiancee by micfoley: 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2015
Congratulations Akpos
Re: See Pre-wedding Photos Of Akpororo And Fiancee by youngberry001(m): 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
Eddygourdo:
Who is he
brother of taiye taiwo undecided

1 Like

Re: See Pre-wedding Photos Of Akpororo And Fiancee by Dubemkelly(m): 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
Eddygourdo:
Who is he
Just Akpororo

(1) (Reply)

Between 2face And Peter Of Psquare / Kaffy & Bovi Booked To Host Headies 2015 [photos] / Tania Omotayo Drop Dead Gorgeous In New Campaign Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.