Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! (49740 Views)

Photos: Nigeria Man Claims He Bough A Fake Fish / 5 Signs Of A Fake Friend / [BEWARE] This Is What A Fake Third Party Insurance Looks Like [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
blublahd:

So I finally got to see your pic,, and also in your undies? This week will definitely be a blessed week for me. tongue
More Like CuRSED WEEK....undecided

Uh!...exqueeeexe me? My Undies? "grin" You wish....wink
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

click on the fb profile link I pasted previously go through jennys pictures. .. add her if you want...... and confirm things for yourself.... I susosect andyblaze is behind the account. .. as the blog in the signature of prettyhausagirl beongs to him... lastly... isnt it ironic that a girl is so interested in music production, and has no means of communication... a person who is both a student of unilag and uniport... a person whose name is halima chelsea... yet unilag admission records of 2009- date have no such name... please do not insult my intelligence

M nt insulting tho all m sayin is dont always judge with looks my look alike is nt even yoruba nd i am

Well wen will u burst me!!!!!!!

I cant help it m usin my lookalike pix bt she really looks like me i dnt kno d diff btw her pix nd mine i use any one
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
Joygalore:
Does that mean you can't make friends on NL?
Personally I can make friends on this forum and would love to meet them anytime am home.
Anyways,we are different
sure, you can. What I'm saying exactly is that she chooses whatever personality she wants to be known with on here. Why? Cuz nobody really cares about whoever she is. Besides, she's still very faceless. So what name is she protecting? Do you know her? Do I know her? Does anybody know her? NO! So at the end, the personality/nam doesn't really matters here. Except for few of us who have been bold enough to unmask our faces cheesy wink

But just like you, I lik making friends everywhere u go tongue
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by naijaboiy: 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
Estharfabian:
can't believe I'm actually saying this...Buh Seriously! thanks for Removing the image....undecided

And Yes! You're stalking Me! undecided Atleast it Looks like it..."grin"
so Much for trying to be Anonymous! angry
Lol...don't get it twisted though,i didn't upload it to bully or harass you. cool

I saw the picture somewhere and I wanted to confirm if it was you but there was no other way other than posting it here. tongue

I don't stalk,i just come across posts.
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
grin cheesy grin grin grin

[quote author=IamLEGEND1 post=39804955][/quote]
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by fiftynaira(m): 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
vizkiz:

he has a point you know... What if she is the same person?

Can some1 school in nekede and the same time school in unilag?

Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
naughtynaughty:
another servant. Enle sir

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by tosyne2much(m): 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
naijaboiy:
There is another fakist viewing this thread...your time is coming don't worry grin
I dey reason expose the dude sef cheesy
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by naijaboiy: 4:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
halfrica:

I dnt want to make sense for a post that doesnt make sense barrister dis thread os stupidddd to start wit honestly!!!!!!!!!!

All am sayin is there are look alikes from different tribes i av seen dem

And d pix prettyhausagirl is usin or has used av nt seen op post them from d oda girls facebook page

All am sayin is dont judge by d looks ha!!!!!!
gringringringrin

Honestly you need to calm down. Your point does not align with the situation on ground.

Which one is "look-alike" again? grin
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

hahahaha....

Guy I don laugh throway my iphone7+

gringringringrin

What of first eva? That one go get hope shey? grin
that one? Me no go fit put my diick inside her thing o. I fear STD ehn. Don't want no infection. Besides, her thing Na Dam o. I go need my limbs to swim inside without drowning grin grin
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
Estharfabian:
More Like CuRSED WEEK....undecided

Uh!...exqueeeexe me? My Undies? "grin" You wish....wink
Yinmu
Na you wan curse am?
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by Slimzjoe(m): 4:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol,i forward am to the ogas na. Them no gree give me feedback.

I go check on them again wink

Chai!!
These one Hard Pass North Korea Visa ! grin grin

No Qualms baba!
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by ipledge10(m): 4:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
Joygalore:
What is so private that we can't talk about here.
Give me hint
school
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
naughtynaughty:
ehen modaah pada sori e loruko Jesu. Shebi those old women ure sleeping wit over there havnt used u for rituals?? Cancer is real shaa, nd giving bj to old women, older dan ur grandma can cause mouth cancer. I don't blame u shaa, omo olomo, waa shaa jeun?
you sound better when you type Yoruba. I understand English isn't your thing. So stay to your Yoruba

Congratulations; you've successfully had my attention. Make good use of it cuz you might never get it again
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol...don't get it twisted though,i didn't upload it to bully or harass you. cool

I saw the picture somewhere and I wanted to confirm if it was you but there was no other way other than posting it here. tongue

I don't stalk,i just come across posts.
Uhm...Okay, I'd pretend to believe You...undecided

About the bullying ish...you wouldn't have succeeded...it's A Cute PIC....extremely cute cool..cry
I Would've probably gotten MORE NL Admirers..!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
blublahd:
Yinmu Na you wan curse am?
LoL! "grin" E ma Binu....cry
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

gringringringrin

Honestly you need to calm down. Your point does not align with the situation on ground.

Which one is "look-alike" again? grin

As ur lordship pleases

Shebi na so dem dey talk abi??

Or
Ur wish is my opinion gringringringrin
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
ipledge10:
school

undecided
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
you sound better when you type Yoruba. I understand English isn't your thing. So stay to your Yoruba

Congratulations; you've successfully had my attention. Make good use of it cuz you might never get it again
continue quoting me. Arobirin yodi. Woman wrapper. bb charger pls?

1 Like

Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by tosyne2much(m): 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
Keep exposing those modafcckers

EZEIGBO1OFIMO, I throway salute jawe cool

1 Like

Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
halfrica:

M nt insulting tho all m sayin is dont always judge with looks my look alike is nt even yoruba nd i am

Well wen will u burst me!!!!!!!

I cant help it m usin my lookalike pix bt she really looks like me i dnt kno d diff btw her pix nd mine i use any one
I think I should break this down for you logically
(1) the accused claims to be into music production and owns a music blog, yet no means of communication exists on No; why?, the fucking bastard doesn't want to get busted
(3) the accused claims to be in UNILAG and then contradict by claiming to be in UNIPORT; it is emphatically impossible to be in Two geographically far universities simultaneously
(4) The accused claims to be named halima Chelsea; no such name exists in the admission records of Unilag and Uniport from 2009- date
(5) The accused who is supposed to be new on NL suddenly starts to promote the music of NL former king of trolls, Andyblaze.
The accused is definitely guilty of impersonation, if you can't disprove this glaring evidence then all I can say is TO HELL WITH YOU

1 Like

Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
naughtynaughty:
continue quoting me. Arobirin yodi. Woman wrapper. bb charger pls?
Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by Joygalore(f): 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
Okay
About the USMLE or Karolinska institute?
Are you in the medical field too?[
quote author=ipledge10 post=39809502]school [/quote]
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
B like say u dey mad abi?? undecided
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by naijaboiy: 5:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Ooogh!!! Was that wah broke your heart grin? Don't worry.. I'm gonna mend it..

Nah, he isn't.. I gave him the permission, though wink, and it ends there.. I just wanted something funky grin..
Omo! shockedshocked

So that guy just grabbed those two mounds like that no attachment cheesy

Please when next will you be doing something like this again? NYSC?

Don't forget to call me please. grin
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
Una no get girlfriends? The asslicking is annoying.
Prettyhausagirl just be yourself and stop faking, e go better
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by tosyne2much(m): 5:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
Joygalore:
A good name they say is better than riches.
It is better she clears herself of this mess not for anyone but for herself because impersonating someonelse is a big offence
My fiver advice though
You should know that fake monikers won't defend themselves. They would rather be viewing in guest mode and deactivate afterwards
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by naijaboiy: 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2015
halfrica:

As ur lordship pleases

Shebi na so dem dey talk abi??

Or
Ur wish is my opinion gringringringrin
Good geh wink
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by naijaboiy: 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uhm...Okay, I'd pretend to believe You...undecided

About the bullying ish...you wouldn't have succeeded...it's A Cute PIC....extremely cute cool..cry
I Would've probably gotten MORE NL Admirers..!
Admirers? cheesy

Lol,,don't push your luck please gringringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by naijaboiy: 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
I dey reason expose the dude sef cheesy
grin
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
I think I should break this down for you logically
(1) the accused claims to be into music production and owns a music blog, yet no means of communication exists on No; why?, the fucking bastard doesn't want to get busted
(3) the accused claims to be in UNILAG and then contradict by claiming to be in UNIPORT; it is emphatically impossible to be in Two geographically far universities simultaneously
(4) The accused claims to be named halima Chelsea; no such name exists in the admission records of Unilag and Uniport from 2009- date
(5) The accused who is supposed to be new on NL suddenly starts to promote the music of NL former king of trolls, Andyblaze.
The accused is definitely guilty of impersonation, if you can't disprove this glaring evidence then all I can say is TO HELL WITH YOU

Oga calm down who are u now doin vigil ontop??

Why u castin me spell with moonlight juju??

Woju o??

M just sayin my own thing

U con carry am put for head like say u dey hawk ijogbon

To hell wit u too

if u carry ur mutherfuvker energy into fytin boko haram atleast u wud win a noble prize bt now u aint winning i aint loosin
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by naijaboiy: 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
MathsChic:

That's my first love. I love maths to bits. Been doing it years now, and still doing it at work. Maths is life! smiley
It's remarkable how it models life and everything in it.
Hmm...interesting.

That means you are still finding "x" and "y" gringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply)

Lady Crushed To Death By A Vehicle In Maryland, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Graphic Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge Yesterday (Graphic) / A Huge Python I Killed This Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.