Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,843 members, 7,851,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

removed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / removed (903 Views)

REMOVED######REMOVED / Thread Removed By Me / Hnd/bsc Dichotomy Removed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

removed by shafanik: 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
Removed.
Re: removed by winetapper: 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ok
Re: removed by shafanik: 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
Front page I beg.
Re: removed by estherdim: 2:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
seconded

Get All type of Timberland Boot, Nike, Adidas, Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice, Smart watches Et all, visit link at signature below
Re: removed by abeyluve: 4:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
[quote author=shafanik post=39804194]Dear Alhaji Aliko Dangote,

I write this letter to you with great pleasure and conviction that you receive it in good condition.

As I write this letter in my face-me I face-you room apartment in a suburb ghetto of Lagos, where many poor and unemployed graduates reside, kindly spare a few minutes of your precious time to hear us out, knowing fully well that you're a very busy man.

On the 23rd of June this year, I received a text message from a private number instructing me to come to Dangote cement factory at Obajana, Kogi state, with my credentials and some documents. I was told to arrive the next day. I took the risk and arrived the next day.

Having arrived the venue at night, tired and hungry in a strange land, I was told no plans were made for our accommodation since there exercise was slated for the next morning. The rest is history.
The training/ documentation was done the next day by the management of DANGOTE and were briefed on the details of the job. After the training I personally asked the officials when the scheme would begin. We were assured in three months.

Having waited for more than 4 months without any response from DANGOTE, I had to call the number that invited me for the exercise. I was told there were delays and verification was ongoing. Unfortunately. they couldn't give a date on when they plan to proceed to the next stage.

Sir, As I speak with you now, I haven't heard anything official concerning the Dangote Entrepreneurial Scheme to raise 7,000 truck owners.

Alhaji, kindly permit me to make these observations based on the facts stated above:

1. Organization of the exercise was not favourable. No arrangement for accommodating the unemployed.
2. Communication was inadequate. When the job advert began virtually all radio and TV stations spoke about it. Now we don't even know what's going on.
3. Timing/ Schedule. They would have simply told us expect how long it will take them to complete the process. instead of keeping us waiting endlessly.
4. Increased suffering and poverty. When the whole thing started, Many were happy they would soon be employed by DANGOTE to alleviate their pains. Unfortunately, nothing has been done.

Alhaji, 7,000 unemployed youths are looking up to you.

Many of them are bread winners of their homes and can't even afford 2 meals a day (101).

Alhaji, there is suffering in the land and many are already giving up to social vices like robbery.

Alhaji, We know you have very good intentions for the unemployed graduates. kindly use your good office to urgently attend to the plights of these ones who believe in you, and are inspired by you to one day become millionaire truck owners.

I sincerely hope and believe urgent action be taken at such a crucial time like this.

Yours faithfully,

Prospective Dangote Truck Manager.

cc: lalasticala

I am sorry u re still waiting for Dangote instead of moving on with ur life. U should have asked what happened to 2012 applicants. My guy don't wait for Dangote if you called fine and if otherwise. Move on
Re: removed by onyegwu(m): 10:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
why are u writing this for pls? u people should stop making things worse for ur self. Why would u be waiting for a job that u are not the only one that is involve. Look guy no body will pity u if that's ur intention. Lay ur hands on any thing legal even if u go into crime and the law caughts up with u my guy know excuse u would go in for it oo pls keep moving and stop this pity attitude.

(1) (Reply)

Hair Stylist Needed In Ikorodu / I Need a Teaching Job / Receptionist / Front Desk Officer Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.