Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

The Fastest Way Of Getting Pregnant. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Fastest Way Of Getting Pregnant. (2156 Views)

Are You Having Issues Getting Pregnant?or Trying To Concieve? Then Try This / Ways To Reduce The Risk Of Getting Cancer / Common Practices That Prevents Women From Getting Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fastest Way Of Getting Pregnant. by jerryuj: 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
The fastest way of getting pregnancy is buy using TLC product. God has been using it to bless his people including me and my sister after how many yrs of marriage, no matter your age, no matter how long u have been looking for fruit of womb. Just 3 months on this miracle product will u will see a good result.
Are you having hormonal imbalance, fibroid, iregular menses, low sperm count just give a trial. U will smile after 3 months.
These are some of the people whom God bless while using the product.
Add me on facebook Uj Jerry Slimming Tea. Or u call or whatsapp me on 08030863970.
You can order your product on www.iasotea.com/2974831 my Id is 2974831

Re: The Fastest Way Of Getting Pregnant. by INTROVERT(f): 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
iyagbanli come and see o..
Re: The Fastest Way Of Getting Pregnant. by boboLIL(m): 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
God don't use anytin artificial to bless his people

Happy birthday to me..... Guys appreciate me.... Its only God that can do it....today is my day
Re: The Fastest Way Of Getting Pregnant. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
What's this bullshiiit I'm reading
Re: The Fastest Way Of Getting Pregnant. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
God and science? Op, I don't understand you at all.
Re: The Fastest Way Of Getting Pregnant. by Legitbaba(m): 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
Fastest way to get pregnat is to swallow cum....i dont know wah this OP is talking abt oo..
Swallow cum ...u go see magic

(1) (Reply)

Plab 2 Course In Lagos / Doctors How Far About That Writting? / 8 Ways To Cure A Hangover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.