Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

Checkout The World Building Of The Year (pic) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Checkout The World Building Of The Year (pic) (466 Views)

Lolz! It Looks Like Nigerians Were The Majority In Building Of The Tower Of Babe / AMAZING: Checkout The Most Dangerous Roads In The World[video] / Coldroom Propery And Building Of Coldroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The World Building Of The Year (pic) by yinkuscious(m): 2:07pm On Nov 08, 2015
The astonishing 'vertival village' has been named the world building of the year.
The Singapore condominium includes 31 apartment blocks stacked by breeze blocks at angles to each other and won in the housing category. It includes 1,040 homes across eight hectares and was finished 2 years ago

Re: Checkout The World Building Of The Year (pic) by Khd95(m): 2:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
I don c am
Re: Checkout The World Building Of The Year (pic) by boboLIL(m): 2:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
Happy birthday to me..... Guys appreciate me.... Its only God that can do it....today is my day

1 Like

Re: Checkout The World Building Of The Year (pic) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
That's one cool building cheesy
Re: Checkout The World Building Of The Year (pic) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
Issokay Iyaf sinit Any oda tin
Re: Checkout The World Building Of The Year (pic) by wordbank(m): 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
Apartment na how much

(1) (Reply)

Paris Attack: 23 People In Custody, 104 Under House Arrest, Weapons Seized - CNN / Message To The Admins On Phone Section / Christmas Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.