Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,368 members, 7,954,495 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:25 PM

Who Has Read Wonderer In The Spirit Land By Franchezzo? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Has Read Wonderer In The Spirit Land By Franchezzo? (807 Views)

"My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out / Afterlife: A Wanderer In The Spirit Lands By Franchezzo / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Read Wonderer In The Spirit Land By Franchezzo? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
I don't know how I came about reading this book but I think someone mentioned it in a thread on this religion section

How does one review the contents of this book? It's hardly possible to draw on experience. They text is so extraordinary, that the reader is placed in a dilemma. Does he accept it at face value? If he does, then he really has to change the way he lives his life. Does he dismiss it as a fantasy? Possibly. Or perhaps the truth is somehwere in the middle? My intuition leads me to think that most, not all, of this book is bona fide.

Overview:

In late nineteen century an Italian playboy, whose destiny was to eventually meet the right woman who was to put a stop to his skirt chasing, suddenly and unexpectedly, after a short illness, finds himself alive in another unpleasant reality or let us say: Hell

After several months of lone, miserable wanderings in the dark he is able, with the help of his spiritually advanced wife, and others from upper planes to reach a higher level of the astral that allows for gradual progression above the self-centeredness, and arrogance that have kept him in a hellish mental state all his life.

Although this narration display considerable signs of being fictional the insight, sensitivity, wisdom, and the logical reasoning displayed shows that either Farnese is a genius story teller, or he is exactly transcribing what the ex playboy is actually channeling through him.

The thing is that after a long period of several months he is able to advance to a school of learning where eventually he is hired to work as a retriever of souls himself.

This is mainly, in my opinion, a love story where his unvarying hope to permanently reunite on a higher level with his sweet young wife keeps him in a constant effort to clean up his act.

Warning: Read this page-turner if you are an open minded person, and for heaven sake don't get near it if you are a skeptic - You have been warned.Nairalanders, what are your thoughts?

Cc Rossikk , m_nwankwo , Billyonaire, OAM4J
Re: Who Has Read Wonderer In The Spirit Land By Franchezzo? by jayriginal: 5:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
I read it several years ago and I've also made reference to it some years back on Nairaland.
Re: Who Has Read Wonderer In The Spirit Land By Franchezzo? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
jayriginal:
I read it several years ago and I've also made reference to it some years back on Nairaland.

What are your thoughts on it. Did it correlate with your religious beliefs or contradict them? Do you think it is fact or fiction?
Re: Who Has Read Wonderer In The Spirit Land By Franchezzo? by jayriginal: 10:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
parisienne:

What are your thoughts on it. Did it correlate with your religious beliefs or contradict them? Do you think it is fact or fiction?

I don't believe any of it.

It was an interesting read though.
Re: Who Has Read Wonderer In The Spirit Land By Franchezzo? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
parisienne:

Hello Parisienne.

The Book you mentionned is in my perception a trustworthy account of the experiences of a particular soul after death. One does not need to die in order to experience the things described therein.

However, pay attention to the fact that those experiences are consistent with that particular soul, and may not apply to all. We are all unique, we gather different experiences, and therefore are likely to experience different things in the other realms.

Above all, a sincere and consistent seeking of the Truth with your heart/intuition, will lead you in due time to the recognition of God and those realities, and the acknowledgement of the Truth at the center of the universe for true spiritual ascent.

In the meantime, let us love our neighbor and indeed all creation as and possibly more than ourselves and keep the heart of our thoughts pure.

Good day to you.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Mbaka: "They Are Trying To Assassinate Me" (audio) / All You Need To Know About Bishop David Oyedepo / Andrew Wommack Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.