Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

So I Was Wrong To Be Graduate-4 Yrs Now No Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / So I Was Wrong To Be Graduate-4 Yrs Now No Job (3509 Views)

A Man Rejects 500K Job After 4 Yrs Of Joblessness / He Spent Over N6m For Masters In U.K But Regretting It Because No Job Yet / When There's No Job And You Are Ready To Accept Any Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So I Was Wrong To Be Graduate-4 Yrs Now No Job by Uchwilliam(m): 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
Nawa 4 naija

1 Like

Re: So I Was Wrong To Be Graduate-4 Yrs Now No Job by yomi007k(m): 4:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
Bro, DON'T GIVE UP.

Ur time will come.
Re: So I Was Wrong To Be Graduate-4 Yrs Now No Job by cirmuell(m): 6:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
4 years and you haven't figure out what you can do with your two hands? God will help you sha.

4 Likes

Re: So I Was Wrong To Be Graduate-4 Yrs Now No Job by Ibelong2God: 6:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
Don't dwell in self pity- start something today

1 Like

Re: So I Was Wrong To Be Graduate-4 Yrs Now No Job by butanep(m): 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
why will you be waiting for job for 4years. can't you figure out something

what did you study and graduate with?
Re: So I Was Wrong To Be Graduate-4 Yrs Now No Job by larry2002ng2000: 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
Nigeria will be better but it is God that helps not certificate.
Pls check this link outhttp://daynightincome.com/?user=297
Re: So I Was Wrong To Be Graduate-4 Yrs Now No Job by Joeace3000(m): 8:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
When you invest all your years searching for inexistent jobs

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money today, here is my Nairaland thread (Brought to you by brilliantlightsmedia) where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offfer Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: So I Was Wrong To Be Graduate-4 Yrs Now No Job by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
Start doin yahoo bro
Re: So I Was Wrong To Be Graduate-4 Yrs Now No Job by Anitame(f): 11:23pm On Nov 08, 2015
kayusekay:
Start doin yahoo bro
lolzzzzzzzzzzzz...u r funny
Re: So I Was Wrong To Be Graduate-4 Yrs Now No Job by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
Don't come here to discourage Jambite guy !
Re: So I Was Wrong To Be Graduate-4 Yrs Now No Job by ignis: 8:00am On Nov 09, 2015
Op, are you handicapped?

1 Like

Re: So I Was Wrong To Be Graduate-4 Yrs Now No Job by tasceige(m): 8:45am On Nov 09, 2015
You need to take it out there bro, i know you have a job not just what you wanted, get list of coy and visit them one after the other with your CV, i know you will tell a different story......
Goodluck bro

3 Likes

Re: So I Was Wrong To Be Graduate-4 Yrs Now No Job by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:00am On Nov 09, 2015
op have you considered begging for alms along major busparks in the country; if it doesn't work pls join the ministry, as Nigerian Religio-economy is in a serious boom.
Re: So I Was Wrong To Be Graduate-4 Yrs Now No Job by onosprince(m): 11:53am On Nov 09, 2015
Yahoo yahoo is the way, better start now before he go too late.... Your mate na chairman
Re: So I Was Wrong To Be Graduate-4 Yrs Now No Job by ajeleseujn(m): 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
Bros, figure out what you can do with your two hands. A year is huge in a man's life not to talk of four(4). Learn a trade or something that you think you have passion for, and at the same time that will keep body and soul together. But if you're lucky to get employed, fine.

As far as I am concern, no one wait for government's stipend at the end of the month anymore. Not even at the trend this country is going.

Above all brother...

Double your Hustle!
Re: So I Was Wrong To Be Graduate-4 Yrs Now No Job by Curtix(m): 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
Check dis out, its basically free money.. open a bet acc. through this link and get a 100% withdrawable bonus up to 20k on first deposit https://t. co/063ziWuXz2 I thought it was rubbish xo I tried it wit 5k nd got 10k.. I shared it wit my frds nd it also wrkd. But It can only b done 1s per person.. cus evry other attempt I've made again failed.. Don't miss out!
Re: So I Was Wrong To Be Graduate-4 Yrs Now No Job by seglad2(m): 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
Depend on ur location. work no scars for Ikota complex for VGC AREA
GO THERE NOW
Re: So I Was Wrong To Be Graduate-4 Yrs Now No Job by princehabyb(m): 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
I feel for you bro!...All one need to be successful in this life now is working smart and not working hard!...make good use of every info that comes around you!

Re: So I Was Wrong To Be Graduate-4 Yrs Now No Job by CharlyNick: 11:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
There's still hope bro, don't give up.

Meanwhile, IF YOU ARE IN PORT-HARCOURT, DON'T MISS MY UPCOMING [IMPORTATION BUSINESS TRAINING].

No much capital required, No Shop Needed, No License, No God Father.

IF YOU ARE NOT IN PORT-HARCOURT, YOU CAN GET THE MATERIALS.
Re: So I Was Wrong To Be Graduate-4 Yrs Now No Job by Lanretoye(m): 11:43am On Nov 12, 2015
CharlyNick:
There's still hope bro, don't give up.

Meanwhile, IF YOU ARE IN PORT-HARCOURT, DON'T MISS MY UPCOMING [IMPORTATION BUSINESS TRAINING].

No much capital required, No Shop Needed, No License, No God Father.

IF YOU ARE NOT IN PORT-HARCOURT, YOU CAN GET THE MATERIALS.
help a brother and give him the material...mtchew!
Re: So I Was Wrong To Be Graduate-4 Yrs Now No Job by dadebayo1(m): 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
princehabyb:
I feel for you bro!...All one need to be successful in this life now is working smart and not working hard!...make good use of every info that comes around you!

Bros congrats.. Nice ride
Re: So I Was Wrong To Be Graduate-4 Yrs Now No Job by Uchwilliam(m): 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
Appreciate ur concerns
Re: So I Was Wrong To Be Graduate-4 Yrs Now No Job by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
Uchwilliam:
Appreciate ur concerns
You might be the wrong graduate...

The title of your post... check it again.
Re: So I Was Wrong To Be Graduate-4 Yrs Now No Job by Chukwee05: 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
U all here wants him to start doin somethin,some also ask if he was handicapped,will he start with zero naira,do u know if he as a penny on him. Some pipo don't knw what it feels to hav nothin n nobody to care for,as 4 me,i was in dat state until God lifted me. Bro your time will cum.

1 Like

Re: So I Was Wrong To Be Graduate-4 Yrs Now No Job by kachnov(m): 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
Chukwee05:
U all here wants him to start doin somethin,some also ask if he was handicapped,will he start with zero naira,do u know if he as a penny on him. Some pipo don't knw what it feels to hav nothin n nobody to care for,as 4 me,i was in dat state until God lifted me. Bro your time will cum.

This new Nigerian Website allows people to learn teach and earn online.

[url]macaranta.com[/url]
Re: So I Was Wrong To Be Graduate-4 Yrs Now No Job by emmanuelbrown26: 7:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
bro i feel ur pain, God is on the throne over ur case

(1) (Reply)

Brainnews NG Is Currently Recruiting (9 Positions) / Vacancy On Safety Officer / Nationwide Recruitment In A Renowned Oil And Gas Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.