Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

One Confirmed Dead In Edo Road Crash, Hoodlums Set Five Trucks Ablaze - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / One Confirmed Dead In Edo Road Crash, Hoodlums Set Five Trucks Ablaze (14656 Views)

Container Truck Falls From Ojuelegba Bridge, 2 People Confirmed Dead (Photos) / Fatal Accident Along Ore-lagos Express Way, 8 People Confirmed Dead (photos) / Terrible Accident At Obosi-nkpor Road Anambra; So Many Confirmed Dead (ph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Confirmed Dead In Edo Road Crash, Hoodlums Set Five Trucks Ablaze by erekoshe: 7:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
boboLIL:
Its a pity.... RIP to the dead

Meanwhile

Dude.. Rest na, ain't you old enough to do thinga right. Who gives a f*ck abt ur bday. You wanna sell the likes? You've posted this rubbish on every thread.

You added a year and more folly to your age?

2 Likes

Re: One Confirmed Dead In Edo Road Crash, Hoodlums Set Five Trucks Ablaze by comradebest: 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
Jaymima:
Sad sad
Yeah its really sad Jaymima.I don't knw if d customs pursuit theory is true but the trucks packed on major highways make driving more dangerous.

NB:Please I'l like to knw u better.U quite beautiful.Take cre.
Re: One Confirmed Dead In Edo Road Crash, Hoodlums Set Five Trucks Ablaze by gameboy727(m): 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
Too bad. Hoodlums and their barbaric behaviour sef.
Re: One Confirmed Dead In Edo Road Crash, Hoodlums Set Five Trucks Ablaze by ihatebuhari(f): 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
Bonapart:
Edo state believe in too much violence
weed is not good for your health
Re: One Confirmed Dead In Edo Road Crash, Hoodlums Set Five Trucks Ablaze by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
nikkiking:
An unidentified shocked shocked shocked.

Terrible.

I reject this type of news....... not any of my families and friends be involved in this type of news!

What are you doing to ensure that?

Are you better than those thousands if not millions that have lost their lives in that terrible Road?

SMH for "Black" people.
Re: One Confirmed Dead In Edo Road Crash, Hoodlums Set Five Trucks Ablaze by williamstd(m): 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
OP that photo u displayed was not that which was crushed.... I have no picture of the incident,but I went pass Iguosa today twice .It was an ash Benz c-class.
Re: One Confirmed Dead In Edo Road Crash, Hoodlums Set Five Trucks Ablaze by angiemartinez(f): 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
That ur pix is misleading, where is d seven up truck? This is not what I saw dis morning.
Re: One Confirmed Dead In Edo Road Crash, Hoodlums Set Five Trucks Ablaze by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
gameboy727:
Too bad. Hoodlums and their barbaric behaviour sef.

What do you expect in the absence of Law & Order?

Wait till you lose a family member, relation or friend as a result of those unlawfully recklessly parked vehicles. After which, you can come back to this your post, since you know better than those boys that have packed so many human remains off that bloody road!
Re: One Confirmed Dead In Edo Road Crash, Hoodlums Set Five Trucks Ablaze by gameboy727(m): 8:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
FrankAba1:

What do you expect in the absence of Law & Order?

Wait till you lose a family member, relation or friend as a result of those unlawfully recklessly parked vehicles. After which, you can come back to this your post, since you know better than those boys that have packed so many human remains off that bloody road!

Bros I don provoke you before? Why you kon dey witch hunt me like this na
Re: One Confirmed Dead In Edo Road Crash, Hoodlums Set Five Trucks Ablaze by angiemartinez(f): 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2015
williamstd:
OP that photo u displayed was not that which was crushed.... I have no picture of the incident,but I went pass Iguosa today twice .It was an ash Benz c-class.
God bless u jare, went to oluku dis morning as at that time d trucks were still burning.
Re: One Confirmed Dead In Edo Road Crash, Hoodlums Set Five Trucks Ablaze by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
CharlyNick:
why all these
December things

2 Likes

Re: One Confirmed Dead In Edo Road Crash, Hoodlums Set Five Trucks Ablaze by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
shocked
Re: One Confirmed Dead In Edo Road Crash, Hoodlums Set Five Trucks Ablaze by Rolandken(m): 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
Such a sad incident. Buh looking at the pic, I don't think this pic is from the accident. Cos the jeep has number plate in front and from what I can see, does it mean d jeep ran into the truck and pushed the truck almost tumbling it over? The pic looks more like an accident in which both the truck and the jeep were on motion.
Re: One Confirmed Dead In Edo Road Crash, Hoodlums Set Five Trucks Ablaze by kixo(m): 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
The picture the OP pasted is false, that's not a true picture of the accident scene, I passed the scene on my way from Oluku heading to UNIBEN, though it's true that 5 trucks were burnt, the heads of all the trailer were burnt leaving the body alone. But I am against the jungle justice of the youths, there are various ways of channelling grievances. The road safety is to be blamed for the continous parking of 7up trailers on the highway, the road is a very busy one as it serves a major route for leaving and entering Benin city. Another accident even happened close to 7 Up this evening, this one was a diesel tanker as it spilled it's contents leaving the residents to scoop diesel at free will
Re: One Confirmed Dead In Edo Road Crash, Hoodlums Set Five Trucks Ablaze by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
9ja youths has been a destroyer since 1820, an accident occurred and u set five trucks ablaze....it happens sometime ago along ewekoro where some secondary school students were fighting because of a lady. unfortunately for them, they ran unto a trailer and were crushed to death....our youth started burning some other vehicles passing through the road...those that make sense?
Re: One Confirmed Dead In Edo Road Crash, Hoodlums Set Five Trucks Ablaze by nikkiking(m): 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
FrankAba1:

What are you doing to ensure that?

Are you better than those thousands if not millions that have lost their lives in that terrible Road?

SMH for "Black" people.
my God is my refugee.

Yeah even though I walked to the valley of death. I shall fear no evils.

Now if you don't mind.

Am getting ready for our under 17 world youth final.
Re: One Confirmed Dead In Edo Road Crash, Hoodlums Set Five Trucks Ablaze by sonogo(m): 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
But why was everyone taken picture....
Oh it's pinshure or idontbelieveit
Re: One Confirmed Dead In Edo Road Crash, Hoodlums Set Five Trucks Ablaze by NOBODYY: 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
Aarenasbaba:
9ja youths has been a destroyer since 1820, an accident occurred and u set five trucks ablaze....it happens sometime ago along ewekoro where some secondary school students were fighting because of a lady. unfortunately for them, they ran unto a trailer and were crushed to death....our youth started burning some other vehicles passing through the road...those that make sense?
Of course it doesnt make sense cheesy

1 Like

Re: One Confirmed Dead In Edo Road Crash, Hoodlums Set Five Trucks Ablaze by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
nikkiking:
my God is my refugee.

Yeah even though I walked to the valley of death. I shall fear no evils.

Now if you don't mind.

Am getting ready for our under 17 world youth final.

Yeah right. You're holier than those perished souls in that road. I pity you, believe me I really do.
Re: One Confirmed Dead In Edo Road Crash, Hoodlums Set Five Trucks Ablaze by Bonapart(m): 9:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
ihatebuhari:
weed is not good for your health
why you so clueless and dumb

Thought you where suppose to be woman
Re: One Confirmed Dead In Edo Road Crash, Hoodlums Set Five Trucks Ablaze by nikkiking(m): 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
FrankAba1:

Yeah right. You're holier than those perished souls in that road. I pity you, believe me I really do.
Same here bro tongue
Re: One Confirmed Dead In Edo Road Crash, Hoodlums Set Five Trucks Ablaze by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
nikkiking:
Same here bro tongue

Typical Nigerian.
Re: One Confirmed Dead In Edo Road Crash, Hoodlums Set Five Trucks Ablaze by Kul3ger(m): 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
very tragic. the dude was actually driving his inlaw-to-be's ride, and not being chased by custom as reported..and the guy was seriously high...RIP
Re: One Confirmed Dead In Edo Road Crash, Hoodlums Set Five Trucks Ablaze by Perfectwazobia: 6:38am On Nov 09, 2015
That picture up there is a Toyota 4runner and not a Benz C class. And it made front page that way, I hail the moderator.
Re: One Confirmed Dead In Edo Road Crash, Hoodlums Set Five Trucks Ablaze by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 09, 2015
BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNT
Black Friday 2015 on JUMIA - 27 th of November Jumia has made it possible to enjoy the best of Black Friday deals online by bringing you products ranging from electronics, mobile phones, tablets, household items to fashion clothing and many more at discounted prices. Shop online at Jumia and discover exclusive offers, vouchers, special deals and more this Black Friday. It promises to be an amazing shopping experience for all. You get to purchase a product with up to 90% discount on JUMIA Black Friday sales. So get ready for this amazing shopping experience!!! It is definitely going to be mind blowing...
Call 4 your fastest online shopping experience. Faster delivery, Cash On + Doorstep Deliveries. 08136386580
If you miss out on this latest discounts on every products, you have yourself 2 blame.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? / US Reciprocity Visa Fees To Remain, Despite FG Turnaround - Embassy / FirstNation To Resume Flight Operations September 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.