Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

More Baby Factory Uncovered; A Message For My Generation - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / More Baby Factory Uncovered; A Message For My Generation (474 Views)

Check Out This Adorable Four Generation Photoshoot / Checkout This Cute 4 Generation In One Adorable Photo / See This Beautiful Photos Of Four-generation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Baby Factory Uncovered; A Message For My Generation by Biyistical: 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
The last three decades have seen a lot of more baby factories than mothers. NO APOLOGIES.
The thugs on the street used for political violence around the globe are born by some baby factories and not mothers.
This piece wont be of many lines, but will be filled with my opinion on this abnormal phenomenal incidence of baby factories.
Baby factories are illegal and when discovered, people involved are dealt with by the law. But then baby factories have evolved and moved from its familiar form to a more civil form and what has now metamorphosed into a societal norm.
Mothers are priceless jewels. They build any community, Nations, and home. Girls grow into ladies and then someday becomes a woman. She can at puberty then choose on which side to be, Either a baby factory or a mother.
I have seen circumstance where parents father and mother gives birth to kids they cannot motivate , inspire or even build a successful life plan for. These people who give birth to kids without the aforementioned abilities are the 21st century baby factories.
And this incidence is now becoming a norm in the last three decades. The other day I was coming home from work, and just on the express road, around a corner of the road, I saw three kids. The oldest of them can only be five (5) years old and the least about three (3) years old hawking. Then I began to question myself, who gave birth to all these kids? WHO ? WHO? WHO?
In 2013, Records has it that about 10.5 million kids are out of school in Nigeria. Who on earth gave birth to all this kids?
It got more scary when I read from a publication recently that about 60,000 births are expected in Nigeria's Internally displaced peoples camp, a camp that boast of about 3.3 million people with about 90% of whose population are women and children.
And when you walk around some big markets and motor parks on our streets today, you will observe that the population of kids selling sachet water, sweets and other things are really high. Now to the gentle ladies and Men's of my generation, who are exposed to the world without opening the front door, we need mothers and fathers.
Let all baby factories go to hell!
There are lots of responsibilities ahead of us, we need to build Nigeria, Africa is ours to build, We must seek to make this world that we have borrowed from generations unborn a much better place.
No baby factory should have a place in our generation.
We need mothers and fathers who will only give birth to kids they have plans for,
We need fathers and mothers who will only give birth to kids they can inspire to greatness,
My generation need fathers and mothers who will not be mean to their kids on the grounds of their past experiences,
My generation needs fathers and mothers who will have the courage to motivate there kids when they fill like giving up,
We need fathers and mothers who will will allow there kids chase there dreams even when its video games they are passionate about,
My generation needs fathers and mothers who will challenge the status quo,
My generation needs to fix the messes of the past decades,
Another set of BABY FACTORIES WILL ONLY WORSEN THE STATUS QUO.
But what I then suggest to curb this menace is fairly outlandish , and here is it; maybe it is time for Africa and Nigeria to review and put in modalities to borrow the one-child policy from china.
The world needs more fathers and mothers, not just another set of BABY FACTORIES .
Lets go a step higher. YES WE CAN. copy right © 2015 AGBOOLA BIYI ALL RIGHT RESERVED FACEBOOK : agboola biyi TWITTER : @agboolabiyi BBM : 5330F104
Re: More Baby Factory Uncovered; A Message For My Generation by asvpChuu(m): 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
new twitter @cocoboy1738 .. Pls follow me
Re: More Baby Factory Uncovered; A Message For My Generation by bronzegoddess(f): 7:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
Mchew

(1) (Reply)

Pets Control Fumigation / Happy Birthday to a nairalander Toonice / Clarence Sale Of 2-in-1 Crib And Changing Table At Mcostar Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.