Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Marijuana; My First Time Experience - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Marijuana; My First Time Experience (1719 Views)

See The Reason Why Smoking Marijuana Has Health Benefit Than Tobacco / SEE HOW Taking Marijuana Can Increase Your Rounds In Bed And It Health Benefit / Half-clad Nigerian Girl Records Herself Smoking Marijuana (Photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marijuana; My First Time Experience by umehmj(m): 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2015
The memory of my first experience with marijuana will forever remain fresh in my memory. that was in 2011 during my industrial attachment. i had gone to see my cousin Rita (not real name ) @ nkpor. She was single then and runs a thriving grocery store there at nkpor junction, so her place is my usual getaway when stressed @ home. coincidentally, another cousin of mine njoto (nickname) also came around for a weekend getaway. Rita had gone to asaba for a weekend with her fiance, so it was me, njoto, and chioma, my cousins friend alone for the weekend.

after sales on Saturday around 9pm, i was busy bringing in stuffs when i perceived the smell of marijuana. i traced it to the back of the shop. i wasn't surprised to see it was njoto cos i know he smokes weed. I was however surprised to see chioma drawing and puffing up smoke. her eyes were dimmed and red. She just looked up at me and gave me a mischievous smile. "better leave now before you get high on this blown out smoke ", njoto teased me. as i no wan fall hand, i claimed to be baaba for kush. i also polished my lie with how i used to smoke with my guys in school. before then i had always wanted to taste that stuff to know how it feels like, so that night was a perfect opportunity.

I took chiomas wrap and started drawing in the stuff, swallowing all and blowing out little smoke. njoto warned me it's not an ordinary weed but an SK, so i should smoke easy. i ignored him and continued. half of the length has been burnt when i gave back the smoke to weed queen, chioma. i waited a minute but nothing happened. another minute and yet nothing. this thing na just hype, i said to myself and went to continue with the parking. i bent down to lift a carton and "wham wham wham!!!!", my head beeped and immediately i entered another world. everywhere became hazy and people's voice frightens me, cars were moving on the road and on air. I asked myself What is happening to me. then my mind (which is now the weed) evolved so much i can almost hear it as a second person. also it has the greater will over me, such that it is extremely difficult to object to whatever it told me to do.

the weed told me to start running before people will notice i just weed. the urge to take off was so much but the remaining sane part of me kept holding me back. just then njoto walked out and saw my condition and immediately sat me down, gave me a satchet water and told me to sip slowly. chioma was just there laughing at me. i was seriously contending with the igbo spirit as these were going on. buchi so this is how you are going to run mad, the sane part of me cried. how will my mother cope with the news? or is this the 'dealing' my ex promised she was gonna deal with me? a thousand and one thoughts kept coming. njoto told me to try and fight those things the weed was telling me to do. that i must try to control it, else............ i asked him if it's normal for first timers and he said yes. am i going to be okay? he also said yes. that gave me some Hope.

the human brain uses 10% of it's capacity but mine must be working @ 15% or more. the weed will ask me something and won't let me process the question before asking another one. or it will make me think of irrelevant things placing much importance to them. then the thoughts and compulsion will start all over again like a giant loop. after some time i began to hear sound like a grinding machine. i asked njoto if he hears the sound too but he said no. i knew the sound was coming from my brain as it soon began to literally turn anticlockwise in rhythm with the sound. njoto and chioma finished up the packing and held me in both arms as we dragged home cos i can't recognize roads and gutters. everywhere was hazy and in chaos. cars were moving haphazardly in all directions. we got home and i was laid on the floor. my brain continued to turn like a wheel, making me really uncomfortable. i couldn't sleep, i couldn't do anything. i drank a custard of garri still no way. i cried to God that if he ever deliver me i won't ever try it again (i still tried it again but it wasn't as harsh as first time). i didn't know how i managed to sleep but i woke in the morning very weak and drained.

the weed really dealt with me as i soon realized i began to forget things like peoples names for example. one instance was the day i went to bank to pay for Dstv. there and then i forgot the card user name. i thought and thought but couldn't remember until i went back home to get a previous teller. that stuff nearly wiped my brain clean and it took me years to fully recover.

2 Likes

Re: Marijuana; My First Time Experience by Herapal(m): 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
Umehmj, I can relate to your story. In my case, I kept calm and did not try to fight the voice in my head. I got a lot of revelations about myself, the world, philosophy, science etc. It made me a better person. After becoming an experienced journeyman I made a mistake once, ingested too much and was high for five days (not exaggerating) I was really WORRIED but I kept my cool, later found out what I felt was Depersonalization/Derealization. Just wish I can record/write my thoughts when I'm high, but the thoughts run too fast and overlap, making it hard to document it.

KEEP CALM AND BLAZE THE PURPLE HAZE BRO, IT'S THE BLESS PLANT.

1 Like

Re: Marijuana; My First Time Experience by nabiz(m): 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
Lol ooooooo! Oboy my own case I don't know were to state
Re: Marijuana; My First Time Experience by Pascopele: 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used And Good Working Gotv Decoder Needed / ASUU Shuns Meeting With FG / Save Your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.