Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Movie On Football Betting In Naija Set To Be Released - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movie On Football Betting In Naija Set To Be Released (454 Views)

Where Can I Download Free Movie On My Phone / List Of Movies And Date To Be Released Into The Cinema In 2017 / Chucky 7, Iron Man 4 And Other Movies To Be Released In 2017 (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Movie On Football Betting In Naija Set To Be Released by ImanuelJannah(m): 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
Finally, the much anticipated movie, My Bet, which generated uncontrollable controversy when it first got uploaded online two months ago will be released into the market this week.

A film produced by Chima Ewurum will be distributed nationwide under the platform of Divine Touch Productions Limited.

The movie which puts on display the rise of the now modernized betting system in Nigeria, lotto otherwise known as Baba Ijebu first had copies of its DVD released, which according to requests were limited, but after much consideration by the producers, “copies will be made available for all movie outlets in Nigeria and Africa at large.”

“If not for the request we got, I’m sure we would have been cool with the normal online and DVD distribution, but because of the people calling on us to make it available to them, we are making another large release of the copies into the main market,” the producer admits.

Starring Nollywood’s acts like Chiwetalu Agu, Chinyere Nwabueze, Harry B, Osinachi Dike – Egbeigwe Apama, Jazzy Okey among others, it has through the online youtube channels received not less than a million view, alongside the part three and four of it that got released within last week.

http://freshestgist..com.ng/2015/11/movie-on-football-betting-in-naija-set.html#more
Re: Movie On Football Betting In Naija Set To Be Released by nzeobi(m): 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
Betting is taking another dimension in nigeria. Many expect to hit their millions from it

1 Like

Re: Movie On Football Betting In Naija Set To Be Released by ImanuelJannah(m): 6:15am On Nov 09, 2015
nzeobi:
Betting is taking another dimension in nigeria. Many expect to hit their millions from it
That's exactly true

(1) (Reply)

I'm Allergic To English Audio Dubs In Telenovelas / Ur Phone Or Ur TV, Which One Would U Subscribe First? / A Short Film From TVCDDM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.