Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Please, All Nairalanders Should Read This Now!. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please, All Nairalanders Should Read This Now!. (664 Views)

All Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid: I Am Dying / 34 Business Management Books Every New Manager Should Read / A Geography And Planning Science Student Needs All Nairalanders Help.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, All Nairalanders Should Read This Now!. by frypuffpuff(m): 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
Re: Please, All Nairalanders Should Read This Now!. by Eleniyan15: 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
Anyone who fries puff puff with red oil & looks you straight in the face & says; "What!?", is capable of saving you from heart related diseases!.lol RedOILs are tested & trusted to be heart friendly...

follow your dreams
baba pufu
Re: Please, All Nairalanders Should Read This Now!. by sparkleboy(m): 11:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're a comedian! That's your true calling

1 Like

Re: Please, All Nairalanders Should Read This Now!. by Redoil: 6:23am On Nov 14, 2015
frypuffpuff:
I needed to use a subject dat seems catchy cos I needed your help... I know you really did not see this coming, but I need your advice now. Yes your advice!. I'm currently an Undergraduate of AAU and I'm in my part2(200L) studying home economics and education. My cgpa is 3.72, my problem is;

I WANT TO STOP SKULING & START FRYING PUFF PUFF with REDOIL cos i see dat dat's my calling..., it's what am gud at presently. I want 2 set a record tho!... Plz NLanders, that curse is frustrating, and this catering skills(strictly red puffs) is wat has been fetching me money right since. Infact, I bought a bigger showglass dat can accomodate 1000hotredpuffs, and dat showglass was expensive. Plz, I'm making gudmoney and at the same time touchlives. Should I stop skulling and concentrate on this sure business? Cos I feel am not frying up 2 expectations cos of lectures here and there. I want 2 buy my own LAND, and start up a foundation...then maybe my girlfriend will Join me soon. Plz... I'm serious.
what is my offence that you w

ant to use me to fry akara and pufpuf

1 Like

Re: Please, All Nairalanders Should Read This Now!. by moshoodn(m): 6:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
Are you for real?

Well, if yes, stay put in school and manage through.... You're already in 200L, just two years down the line...

You can stagger your business and school simultaneously or better still, find a helping hand.

When you graduate, you can now step it up fully.... You can even have a puff puff company and employ some more jobless graduates....

Education is essential.
Re: Please, All Nairalanders Should Read This Now!. by Olasimtech(m): 8:31am On Nov 15, 2015
Wise up guy!
Education remains d best legacy. No one knows wat d future holds but with ur certificate, (especially here in Nigeria), d future looks brighter !!
U av about 4 semesters left to round up ur studies......
Remember: "d road dat leads to success/lofty height is not always smooth.
NEVER GIVE UP!!!

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Did U Think I Can Give Her That She Will Appreciate / .. / Nigerian Music Star, Duncan Mighty's Open Letter To The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.