Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:12 AM

Is It Right For Nysc Officials To Decamp Corpers Having Consensual Sex? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Is It Right For Nysc Officials To Decamp Corpers Having Consensual Sex? (2380 Views)

First Class Youth Corper That Die Due To NYSC Officials Negligence Buried. / Tips On How NYSC Officials Post Prospective Corps Members To Different States / Bride Abandons Wedding For NYSC Head Count Yesterday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For Nysc Officials To Decamp Corpers Having Consensual Sex? by JB789: 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
I'm currently in an NYSC orientation camp where five corps members were 'decamped' for having sex. Three were caught in the pavilion at night whereas two were caught at 'Mami' market all at night. I don't know the details of what happened but from what I heard, one of the women is married and the third guy was shielding those caught at the pavilion.
I now ask:
Is it not against their fundamental human rights since it was with mutual consent?
Is it not against the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?
Can this be challenged in a court of law?
Re: Is It Right For Nysc Officials To Decamp Corpers Having Consensual Sex? by docmoses(m): 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
Re: Is It Right For Nysc Officials To Decamp Corpers Having Consensual Sex? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
What happens in camp stays in camp!
Don't ask me Jamb question!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Nysc Officials To Decamp Corpers Having Consensual Sex? by ucheheart(m): 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
Were you sent to camp to have sex or does the word 'camp' sound like brothel to you people? Even a married woman was among, she is a disgrace to married women.
Re: Is It Right For Nysc Officials To Decamp Corpers Having Consensual Sex? by Beesluv: 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
Is it part of the camp rules to have sex? Its for the corper's good.

If a copa carry belle or AIDS, i trust nigerian parent, they'l try to fraustrate the nysc officials.

Just 3 weeks, they cant control themselves.

Let them go and put themselves to shame in the court
Re: Is It Right For Nysc Officials To Decamp Corpers Having Consensual Sex? by Abugab(m): 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
Even if it I is consensual, they are humans and need to maintain decorum.
NYSC camp is a paramilitary camp and such have dos and don'ts.
They come havebfoundba place outside the camp or tryas much as ppossible not to be caught.
This is not just about human right as where one man's right stops another begins.
Shame to the married woman who allowed her infidelity cravings to drive her to this extent.
We are humans and not animals as even animals shield themselves.
Re: Is It Right For Nysc Officials To Decamp Corpers Having Consensual Sex? by Beesluv: 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
Let them take the activity roaster to the court to point out where sex was stated.

Awon alailoju ti, esp the married woman. Disgrace to womanhood

50 seconds silence for the mai guard for his 2 losses... He didnt do and he was decamped cry

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Nysc Officials To Decamp Corpers Having Consensual Sex? by eedel(m): 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2015
Firstly, NYSC ws est by an Act nd nt d constitution, the constitution has nothin to do abt it. Nd again if such sexual act is being against d nysc Act, I guess d first punishment is for them to be expelled frm d camp, wich am sure it is. Therefore there expulsion cn nt be contested in a law court.
Disclaimer: Am an accounting student nd I only did Business Law nd Company Law in sch, so dnt take take my word for it.
Re: Is It Right For Nysc Officials To Decamp Corpers Having Consensual Sex? by pet4ril(f): 8:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
What a shame to womanhood Married woman for that Matter... But must all these children keep defiling everywhere because they couldn't hold themselves And the op is here spewing trash..... Were they sent/called to NYSC camp to go and show their ability in sex, was this part of your arrangement with the federal government? angry
Re: Is It Right For Nysc Officials To Decamp Corpers Having Consensual Sex? by korrej(m): 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
naso i meet one babe for school,we come yarn sote she talk say make i see her off to school gate make she take bus reach her bq. as we reach gate this babe come want make i knack her for the garden wey dey infront of the school gate. but as a (descent?) guy i no gree feeling say dem go catch us that night. abeg shey i do bad? no blame my question o na the op first start to dey ask that kind question! #whathaveijusttyped

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Nysc Officials To Decamp Corpers Having Consensual Sex? by Sanchase: 11:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
If it is stated in the NYSC rules and regulations that any corp member found engaging in sexual related activities whilst in orientation camp or surroundings will be dismissed then they have the right to dismiss those memebrs but if it is not stated in the rules and regulations and the soldiers are acting out of self motivated power then you can challenge them in court.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Nysc Officials To Decamp Corpers Having Consensual Sex? by mumamanda4: 5:53am On Nov 09, 2015
pls am sorry,did anyone hear apply for relocation and how did u do it
Re: Is It Right For Nysc Officials To Decamp Corpers Having Consensual Sex? by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 09, 2015
Konji no de vex
Re: Is It Right For Nysc Officials To Decamp Corpers Having Consensual Sex? by Sly4Drumz(m): 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
If it is stated in the NYSC rules and regulations that any corp member found engaging in sexual related activities whilst in orientation camp or surroundings will be dismissed then they have the right to dismiss those memebrs but if it is not stated in the rules and regulations and the soldiers are acting out of self motivated power then you can challenge them in court.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Nysc Officials To Decamp Corpers Having Consensual Sex? by Fireson: 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Is It Right For Nysc Officials To Decamp Corpers Having Consensual Sex? by lmm4real: 7:44am On Nov 14, 2015
All those self righteous people here forming holier than thou and "shame to womanhood" I see u, keep deceiving ur self.

What is the meaning of hold ur self? Was there any where it was written in the nysc act that sex and sexual related activities are an offence, By tow consentual adults for that matter?.
Re: Is It Right For Nysc Officials To Decamp Corpers Having Consensual Sex? by Timbuktu14(m): 11:48am On Nov 14, 2015
Blame no officials for that! Dem no go camp to have sex mbok. Why dem no fit hold body till after camp ffs! Plenty months stil dey to knack na. We sef serve, we no how e dey b. U go tire sef angry Dem get wetin dem deserve undecided
Re: Is It Right For Nysc Officials To Decamp Corpers Having Consensual Sex? by Samcathe: 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
It is right. The Letter S in NYSC represent Service not Sex.

(1) (Reply)

2013 Batch A Corp Member Alawi Schedule / What Professional Course Can I Do During My NYSC / How To Make #270,000 From NYSC Registration Again And Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.