Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

My Infinix Hot Writes Invalid Imei. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Infinix Hot Writes Invalid Imei. (2272 Views)

Help My MTN Line Keeps Saying Invalid IMEI / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly / How To Fix Invalid IMEI On All Android Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Infinix Hot Writes Invalid Imei. by jmichlins(m): 10:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
Good evening folks and thanks for reading my first thread and to you that commented, may you recieve help when you need it. To the mod that will take this to FP, thanks and a bottle of energy drink.
So I was flexing this my infinix hot via a new custom rom that I downloaded from their site infinixmobility. When I flashed the rom, it didn't work so I flashed it again and formatted my device only for it not to recognize any sim card. I later discovered that the imei is corrupt. Tried google and site yet I can't figure it out. I even flashed the stock rom yet nothing. I tried mobileuncle tools but can't send the "at command". everything works fine with the phone except the imei issue and I have wiped cache, done factory reset nothing. Thanks for reading this and most especially replying
Re: My Infinix Hot Writes Invalid Imei. by YoungWiseCash: 5:03am On Nov 09, 2015
Visit h.o.v.a.t.e.k dot com
Re: My Infinix Hot Writes Invalid Imei. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
jmichlins:
Good evening folks and thanks for reading my first thread and to you that commented, may you recieve help when you need it. To the mod that will take this to FP, thanks and a bottle of energy drink.
So I was flexing this my infinix hot via a new custom rom that I downloaded from their site infinixmobility. When I flashed the rom, it didn't work so I flashed it again and formatted my device only for it not to recognize any sim card. I later discovered that the imei is corrupt. Tried google and site yet I can't figure it out. I even flashed the stock rom yet nothing. I tried mobileuncle tools but can't send the "at command". everything works fine with the phone except the imei issue and I have wiped cache, done factory reset nothing. Thanks for reading this and most especially replying
This is how to go about it... Make sure u have Etisalat sim with at least 10mb on it.. Why Etisalat sim? Because Etisalat will work even if there is no imie I.e invalid imie....

After that, install kingroot app and root the phone , after rooting install mobile uncle tools and restore your imie... Copy it at the back of your phone...

To send the command mk sure there is a space between + and EGMR before sending it.... Hope this help.

If you
Re: My Infinix Hot Writes Invalid Imei. by jmichlins(m): 3:55am On Nov 11, 2015
[quote author=udemzy101 post=39891158]
This is how to go about it... Make sure u have Etisalat sim with at least 10mb on it.. Why Etisalat sim? Because Etisalat will work even if there is no imie I.e invalid imie....

After that, install kingroot app and root the phone , after rooting install mobile uncle tools and restore your imie... Copy it at the back of your phone...

To send the command mk sure there is a space between + and EGMR before sending it.... Hope this help.

If you [/qu
thank you so much. I will try that and hopefully it will work
Re: My Infinix Hot Writes Invalid Imei. by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:55am On Nov 11, 2015
ignore this message if u v don it but if not holla viA my signature
Re: My Infinix Hot Writes Invalid Imei. by jmichlins(m): 10:51am On Nov 11, 2015
am yet to get a way around this even after flashing the stock rom
Re: My Infinix Hot Writes Invalid Imei. by jmichlins(m): 10:52am On Nov 11, 2015
pinkyruledworld:
ignore this message if u v don it but if not holla viA my signature
I no sabi most of the feature sof this place. even when I try to pm somebody, the thing no dey go

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Used Mi Tribe A500 Before. / Cubot H3 Specs (3GB & 32GB) / Infinix Note 4 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.