Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Do not miss this great opportunity... Happening live in Lagos! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do not miss this great opportunity... Happening live in Lagos! (586 Views)

Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? / 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture / Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do not miss this great opportunity... Happening live in Lagos! by Eristel: 11:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
Good day everyone, I'm using this medium to invite you all. There will be a 3 day revival program coming up on the 25th of November to 28th of November 2015. A great prophet of God in person of prophet Dr Alake Micheal Obaeri Anu will be coming all the way from osun state to Lagos state for the revival. Are you in need of financial breakthrough, children, husband, wife, job, visa, deliverance/healing from all types of sickness, ancestral curse, etc you shouldn't miss this revival. Great miracles await you all.
With faith you can move mountains... just believe in God and every impossibilities will be possible.
Venue: ikotun, Lagos.
For more enquiries, prayers and counselling call: prophet Dr Alake Micheal Obaeri Anu on 08035746540, 09099131637.
God bless you.
Re: Do not miss this great opportunity... Happening live in Lagos! by Eristel: 10:56am On Nov 13, 2015
I greet you all in the name of our lord Jesus Christ. For all those that have been calling to know the exact venue. please be patient. I'll post the exact venue and time as soon as possible. Thank you.
I know there are so many people out there that is seeing this message and is thinking if its possible for their worries and lamentations to be over. I want to use this medium to assure you that a trial will convince you. Come and pray with us on the 3-day revival program and your life will have a miraculous change.
For more enquiries, prayer and counselling call Prophet Dr Alake Michael Obaeri Anu on 08035746540 or 09099131637.
God bless you
Re: Do not miss this great opportunity... Happening live in Lagos! by Eristel: 10:58am On Nov 13, 2015
I greet you all in the name of our lord Jesus Christ. For all those that have been calling to know the exact venue. please be patient. I'll post the exact venue and time as soon as possible. Thank you.
I know there are so many people out there that is seeing this message and is thinking if its possible for their worries and lamentations to be over. I want to use this medium to assure you that a trial will convince you. Come and pray with us on the 3-day revival program and your life will have a miraculous change.
For more enquiries, prayer and counselling call Prophet Dr Alake Micheal Obaeri Anu on 08035746540 or 09099131637.
God bless you
Re: Do not miss this great opportunity... Happening live in Lagos! by Eristel: 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
Good day everyone...
our revival program comes up on the 25th of november-27th of November 2015.
special healing from all types of sicknesses/diseases, deliverance from satanic oppressions, deliverance from ancestral curse, barrenness, stroke, paralysis, bad dreams, fibroid, upliftment etc
Whatever the case maybe, come and be delivered.
The God of testimony, the God of the ark of convenant, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will surely answer your prayers.
venue: 102 ijegun road, car wash opposite ojasope ikotun Lagos.
Time: 5pm-7pm
For more enquiries call 08035746540
God bless you as you come.

Re: Do not miss this great opportunity... Happening live in Lagos! by Eristel: 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
Today is the D-day... Do not miss this great opportunity. Come and receive your healing and be blessed. Time: 5pm God bless you as you come

(1) (Reply)

Respect Should & Must Be Reciprocated / Bad Things You Did In The House Of God / Basic Difference Between True Christianity And Religious Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.