Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,567 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

A Growing Business To The Rescue - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / A Growing Business To The Rescue (557 Views)

Investment In A Growing Travel Company / Pure/table Water, A Fast Growing Business / Investment Opportunity In A Growing School In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Growing Business To The Rescue by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 14, 2009
Many small and medium businesses (SME's) are the manager,director,supplier,distributor,strategic,brand,and accounting officer all at the same time.
The help of a Consultant in any of these small SME's to render professional advice will not only put the business in the right position on the market but also help such business fight competition and make massive profits.
the following are what Nirom Interactive Solutions can do for your SME and also businesses yet to start up-

Management Consultant
Businesses constantly encounter forces driving them to change. Since change means doing something new and unknown, the natural reaction is to resist it. Managers must overcome this resistance and adopt innovative and efficient management techniques to remain high performers. They must improve their personal, team, and cultural management skills if they hope to adapt themselves to a changing world.

Management consultants can greatly improve the productivity and efficiency of a company, large or small. The truth is, company leaders and managers don't always have the time to discern the root cause of problems within the organization. This is where a consultant can help.

It's never too early to hire assistance, either. As a company leader, you might think a management consultant is only necessary when problems get out of hand. This, however, isn't always the best approach. By hiring a consultant early on, you can eliminate the potential problem before it really becomes an issue. If you own or operate a small to mid-size business, proactive measures will certainly play a hand in your company's success. The best offense is a good defense, and hiring the right management consultant can save time and money by avoiding potential problems before they arise.

Nirom Interactive Solutions offer a unique "try before you buy" alternative. We will visit your office in person and provide you complimentary analysis at no obligation to you whatsoever. We will tell you what you need, give you a timeline and provide an estimated cost. . In addition to our free initial consultation, we offer extensive experience in this field that sets us apart from the rest and makes us a better choice.

Business Consultant
Demand for operational efficiency increase each year to counter the effects stagnant and delinquent customer accounts and the increasing service demands. Most businesses fail to consider overall value performance as they create new policies and procedures designed to meet the shifting needs of the market, industry or strategy. The result may be non-value added activities that create high operational inefficiencies. What do you say when people ask you how business is going? If you're satisfied with the current status of your business, but you'd like to kick it up a notch, you may benefit from hiring a business consultant. Savvy business owners agree there's always room for improvement and even streamlined businesses with high margins can tweak their processes to increase the bottom line.

Customer Relationship
At Nirom Interactive Solutions we know that customer value strategy is most effective when it is an integral component of the corporate strategy: it flows from the mission statement (what a company is now) and defines the growth path towards the vision statement (what a company wants to be).
Spanning marketing, sales and customer care, customer value strategies define how the organization will engage customers, prospects and competitors in the market arena for success.

Our other Consulting services include Corporate and Product Branding, Website Designing and Hosting.

For more information on how we can help you please contact us via the following-
01-8127254, 08055418499
contact@nirominteractivesolutions.com
www.nirominteractivesolutions.com

We are ready to give free consulting services of new businesses for our first 10 callers from this post (nairaland).

we could help you with your Business plan, feasibility study, market and product research e.t.c
Re: A Growing Business To The Rescue by philipinho: 3:27pm On May 14, 2009
Could you please give me as many information as possible on starting an Integrated Farming System, of Chickens/Hens, Fishes and Rice/Cassava/Corn in Nigeria? Thanks.
Re: A Growing Business To The Rescue by onlinejack(m): 5:04pm On May 14, 2009
This post is adjudged by me (personal view) to be 5star. I never know the fellow who made the post and I am not holding brief for him neither am I affiliated to him/her in any way, but I see the information therein as what we have been craving for. I hate to see people coming over here to mess up the arena with uninformative jokes all in the name of trying to a forumite.

I say bigup to you fella!

(1) (Reply)

Serious Crude Oil Buyers Needed / I Need A Buyer For An Ago Asap! / Meet Your Architect/builder Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.