Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,206 members, 7,822,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Mantoux Test In Abuja For Recruitment - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mantoux Test In Abuja For Recruitment (806 Views)

Introducing HR Master, (automated Solution For Recruitment Processes) / Soil Scientist & Geotechnical Test In Kano, Niger, Kaduna, Kebbi, Sokoto,zamfara / Soil Scientist And Geotechnical Test in Imo, Ebonyi, Abia, Anambra,Enugu, Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mantoux Test In Abuja For Recruitment by scarr: 8:27am On Nov 09, 2015
Please i need your help, i was required to do a Mantoux test by a recruiting firm for Documentation, can any Abuja resident recommend any hospital or clinic where i can do the test quickly at a reduced cost. Thanks
Re: Mantoux Test In Abuja For Recruitment by Olarewajub: 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
Just go to a General hospital or Federal medical center. The test takes three days.. and slightly painfully because the tuberculli will be injected intramuscularly. Cost should not be more than #1,500
Re: Mantoux Test In Abuja For Recruitment by GodsloveEze(m): 10:48am On May 12, 2016
scarr:
Please i need your help, i was required to do a Mantoux test by a recruiting firm for Documentation, can any Abuja resident recommend any hospital or clinic where i can do the test quickly at a reduced cost. Thanks

Is it Work force group that you are talking about? I've been asked same to do the test and bring the result to them. Pls I'll like to know what kind of job they gave to you. Thanks
Re: Mantoux Test In Abuja For Recruitment by scarr: 7:23pm On May 12, 2016
GodsloveEze:

Is it Work force group that you are talking about? I've been asked same to do the test and bring the result to them. Pls I'll like to know what kind of job they gave to you. Thanks

They wanted to give me a marketing/sales job, i rejected it....

(1) (Reply)

6 Factors To Consider When Choosing Between Msc And Certification By XFIRE / Npower Registration Issues / Attend This Training On Soap Making & Other Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.