Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Fez Consultant Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fez Consultant Jobs (2859 Views)

#architect #receptionist #marketer #businessdeveloper #consultant. Jobs In Oyo, / Apply Online For Jumia Sales Consultant Jobs Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fez Consultant Jobs by slyventure: 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hello guys, I got this mail now from fez consultant. Does any one has info about its genuineness and authenticity pls

Dear Applicant
, Further to your application, we are pleased to invite you for a chat on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 by 2pm at No. 1, Montgomery Road, Yaba, Lagos(3rd Floor). Kindly confirm your attendance by replying this mail. We look forward to seeing you. Yours sincerely, Fez Consultants.
Re: Fez Consultant Jobs by rossi5(f): 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
I did oo...I don't what's all about.when did u apply
Re: Fez Consultant Jobs by slyventure: 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
rossi5:
I did oo...I don't what's all about.when did u apply
You mean you got the mail too? I think I applied, but I can't remember when and for what. Do you apply too?
Re: Fez Consultant Jobs by rossi5(f): 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
slyventure:

You mean you got the mail too? I think I applied, but I can't remember when and for what. Do you apply too?
yes
Re: Fez Consultant Jobs by danjummaa(m): 7:14am On Nov 10, 2015
They are scammers don't border urself
Re: Fez Consultant Jobs by hamabra(m): 9:48am On Nov 10, 2015
It is never a scam as some people are speculating here, if you are not interested don't be a road block to others that will be fortune to get their dream job.
The recruitment exercise is real.

1 Like

Re: Fez Consultant Jobs by slyventure: 10:03am On Nov 10, 2015
hamabra:
It is never a scam as some people are speculating here, if you are not interested don't be a road block to others that will be fortune to get their dream job.
The recruitment exercise is real.

Please what's your reason for saying that? Have you had a first hand Contact with them before. Cos I need to know so I don't waste my efforts and money that I hardly have
Re: Fez Consultant Jobs by Dean13(m): 12:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
I think this is a scam, no phone no to call, no indication of position you applied for and lastly, why requesting to know if someone will attend or not aren't they the one that invited us, am pessimist about it though, anyway i cant leav I.B for lagos because of one GNLD stuff like when Baba go slow never give me 5k as he promised in his campaign manufestos
Re: Fez Consultant Jobs by Dean13(m): 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
slyventure:
Hello guys, I got this mail now from fez consultant. Does any one has info about its genuineness and authenticity pls

Dear Applicant
, Further to your application, we are pleased to invite you for a chat on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 by 2pm at No. 1, Montgomery Road, Yaba, Lagos(3rd Floor). Kindly confirm your attendance by replying this mail. We look forward to seeing you. Yours sincerely, Fez Consultants.

check this address, this pple are rael i swear to God http://www.vconnect.com/fez-consultants-lagos_mainland-lagos_b822068
Re: Fez Consultant Jobs by Dean13(m): 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
there numbers 08035844326 and 08023730840 its on the link
Re: Fez Consultant Jobs by hamabra(m): 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
@ As I have said it is never a scam, about three weeks ago they recruited Financial Controller, Accountant, Customer service Officer and some other vacancies that I am very much aware of. The interview today was for various vacancies too, it just ended. I pray some that attended this interview will comment on this trend to validate what I have said so far. They are recruiting for an international Logistic company.
Re: Fez Consultant Jobs by rossi5(f): 10:15am On Nov 11, 2015
hamabra:
@ As I have said it is never a scam, about three weeks ago they recruited Financial Controller, Accountant, Customer service Officer and some other vacancies that I am very much aware of. The interview today was for various vacancies too, it just ended. I pray some that attended this interview will comment on this trend to validate what I have said so far. They are recruiting for an international Logistic company.

hello,i got the msg too but I have been down,do u think i can be rescheduled?
Re: Fez Consultant Jobs by Foxie: 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
hamabra:
Please do you know the name of the international logistics company they're recruiting for? I was interviewed yesterday.
Re: Fez Consultant Jobs by trailblaiza(m): 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
People are just foolish. U won't make findings and you'll just conclude it's scam. Rubbish! This is their website, www.fezltd.com

Anyways, I had an interview there last month (it's a 3 storey building and their office is on the last floor. There's something like a glass in the office- to show I know there well!). I think they're a new consulting firm tho'...

They were recruiting for a document management and printing company (also multinational according to what the MD told me). I passed the interview and was invited to the company the following day to have an interview with the MD (a white guy).

I aced that too and I got a success email but I haven't heard back from them sha. I'm still hoping.

So guys, how did it go? They're very friendly interviewers actually. I was interviewed by a lady and 2 other guys. They make u very relaxed and not like some harsh interviewers that'll throw you off balance...
Re: Fez Consultant Jobs by trailblaiza(m): 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Fez Consultant Jobs by Dean13(m): 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
Go and hug transformer
You bastard Asshole

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Quit My Job / How To Get The Pdf Of Nigeria Prison & Frsc Recruitment Past Questions & Answers / Ongoing Recruitment At Dangote Group, 28th June, 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.