Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Check Out The Fabulous Life Of Don Jazzy And How He Spends His Millions(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The Fabulous Life Of Don Jazzy And How He Spends His Millions(photos) (3142 Views)

The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Fabulous Life Of Don Jazzy And How He Spends His Millions(photos) by henryanna36: 3:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
Mavin Record boss and Dorobucci master, Don Jazzy, is one of the richest Nigerian musicians.The
producer has been able to move his rank from a former security guard in the UK to an international music mogul.In fact! It is popularly said that whatever he lays his hands on turns to
Gold.

Checkout his fabulous life below(photos above) and how he spends his millions.

1. His net worth

Commanding so much respect and money that even the best in the industry dare not ask who is he, Don Jazzy’s estimated net worth is $35.0 million.

2. His house:He has got an amazing house

3.His car collection and how much each car costs

Black Cadillac Escalade ($70,000- N11,200,000)

Black Bentley Continental Flying Spur ($185,000-N29,600,000).

Black Range Rover Sports ($60,000- N9,600,000).

Porsche 911 Carrera ($84,000-N13,440,000).

4. He cruises on private jets and enjoys exclusive holiday trip

5.He mixes with the big wigs of the entertainment industry

6. Lets not forget he also gives money out too.Like he did to this lucky winner of 500k

7. He also rakes in cash from endorsement deals with big brands like Johnnie Walker, MTN, Loyal Milk and Samsung.

Re: Check Out The Fabulous Life Of Don Jazzy And How He Spends His Millions(photos) by pyyxxaro: 3:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
Money Migwo

5 Likes

Re: Check Out The Fabulous Life Of Don Jazzy And How He Spends His Millions(photos) by airsaylongcon: 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
Dis Urhobo man above me dey "digue" (greet) money

No "sauce"? And we know say those figures you put for the cars na brand new. But d guy no buy those cars tear rubber
Re: Check Out The Fabulous Life Of Don Jazzy And How He Spends His Millions(photos) by Kingblingz(m): 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
DON JAZZY the Lion of the Tribe of Nigerian Music industry!!! God wey do am 4 u,go do am 4 me too
Re: Check Out The Fabulous Life Of Don Jazzy And How He Spends His Millions(photos) by CaroLyner(f): 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
whoever said money isnt good
Re: Check Out The Fabulous Life Of Don Jazzy And How He Spends His Millions(photos) by henryanna36: 3:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
More

Re: Check Out The Fabulous Life Of Don Jazzy And How He Spends His Millions(photos) by Airforce1(m): 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
I refuse to be intimidated
Re: Check Out The Fabulous Life Of Don Jazzy And How He Spends His Millions(photos) by lilmax(m): 4:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
Common millions? undecided
Re: Check Out The Fabulous Life Of Don Jazzy And How He Spends His Millions(photos) by henryanna36: 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
henryanna36:
More
More

Re: Check Out The Fabulous Life Of Don Jazzy And How He Spends His Millions(photos) by hob(m): 4:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
My own dey come
Re: Check Out The Fabulous Life Of Don Jazzy And How He Spends His Millions(photos) by henryanna36: 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
henryanna36:
More
Another pic

Re: Check Out The Fabulous Life Of Don Jazzy And How He Spends His Millions(photos) by chineduwright110(m): 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
Our blessing is on the way
I pray it locate uz thiz year/next year wink
Re: Check Out The Fabulous Life Of Don Jazzy And How He Spends His Millions(photos) by 4stylz: 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
This guy is rich, but he is not worth 35million dollars biko

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Fabulous Life Of Don Jazzy And How He Spends His Millions(photos) by benuejosh: 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
God am just 25yrs old.

Please God, that my money you said you have for me in the future, please borrow me small of it now.

Can't't enjoy that money when I old na, let me feel my money at this young age.

Nevertheless not my will but yours be done but e for still good say you do my own sha

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Fabulous Life Of Don Jazzy And How He Spends His Millions(photos) by STILESGANG: 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
Bloggers and lies are inseperable.
No be only 35million dollars na 35 billion dollars

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Fabulous Life Of Don Jazzy And How He Spends His Millions(photos) by sobmos(m): 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
Make e dash D'banj some change naw
Re: Check Out The Fabulous Life Of Don Jazzy And How He Spends His Millions(photos) by bjprodint(f): 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
So korede bello is part of his propertiesna wa oh!!!

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Fabulous Life Of Don Jazzy And How He Spends His Millions(photos) by Ginaz(f): 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
we're all talking about money money money. why can't we just be Patient and wait for God's own perfect time? success doesnt come in a day, it comes bits by bits.

in our haste to make money let's not forget that there are some who have money but no life. and let's not forget that time is the greatest teacher of all! plan and wait for your time my dear friends.
Re: Check Out The Fabulous Life Of Don Jazzy And How He Spends His Millions(photos) by collinsdata: 11:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
kk
Re: Check Out The Fabulous Life Of Don Jazzy And How He Spends His Millions(photos) by SmartMugu: 3:52am On Nov 10, 2015
STILESGANG:
Bloggers and lies are inseperable.p
No be only 35million dollars na 35 billion dollars
OP no know say $35m fit buy some small countries.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Fabulous Life Of Don Jazzy And How He Spends His Millions(photos) by Vicboi1(m): 8:07am On Nov 10, 2015
Who God has blessed no man can curse no matter what you do to the person he must rise up to be what he is destined to be in life it's just a mater of time and prayer

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Why Should A Married Woman Engage In This Mess? / Pics:Tayo Sobola Sotayo Buys New Mercedes Benz GLK ,Flaunts Fleet Of Luxury Cars / Tiwa Savage and Seyi Shay Declares War On Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.