Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,495 members, 7,812,530 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Breaking!!!Radio Biafra says they ve started training volunteers in Enugu(photo) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Breaking!!!Radio Biafra says they ve started training volunteers in Enugu(photo) (1525 Views)

America Soldier Traces His Root To Igbo Of Biafra, Says.. "I Am Very Happy T / Lesbian Practice Actually Started From D Igbos Before Colonization - Lady Claims / Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader, Director Of Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!!!Radio Biafra says they ve started training volunteers in Enugu(photo) by Godson32(m): 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
Radio Biafra has announced commencement of training for the for The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Volunteer Force in Enugu. One of Directors of the Radio Emeka Gift Posted these photos on facebook few hours ago,. See photos below…

Re: Breaking!!!Radio Biafra says they ve started training volunteers in Enugu(photo) by Zaikon(m): 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
i smell hungry guyz

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!!Radio Biafra says they ve started training volunteers in Enugu(photo) by nikkiking(m): 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ok continue.
Re: Breaking!!!Radio Biafra says they ve started training volunteers in Enugu(photo) by tobtap: 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
terrorists.... undecided
Re: Breaking!!!Radio Biafra says they ve started training volunteers in Enugu(photo) by Godson32(m): 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
Biafra everywhere,buhari should release this nnamdi kanu in order to calm the current tension in the old eastern region. And then he will attain to the major problems facing the SE & SS,I bet u the fellowers of IPOD & MASSOB will drastically be reduced. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Breaking!!!Radio Biafra says they ve started training volunteers in Enugu(photo) by menix(m): 4:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
OP, lie mohammed see u hide, cous ur own lies dey age person quick quick..

Watin female they do there too, maybe nah so them take train NA, no wonder boko scares them to death..
Re: Breaking!!!Radio Biafra says they ve started training volunteers in Enugu(photo) by diwiz(m): 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
non sense
buratai and his boiz are awaiting yhu people
Re: Breaking!!!Radio Biafra says they ve started training volunteers in Enugu(photo) by Godson32(m): 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
menix:
OP, lie mohammed see u hide, cous ur own lies dey age person quick quick..

Watin female they do there too, maybe nah so them take train NA, no wonder boko scares them to death..
What are u babbling?
Re: Breaking!!!Radio Biafra says they ve started training volunteers in Enugu(photo) by menix(m): 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
Godson32:
What are u babbling?

See this monopoly ewu oo, u just learn that Word bah

Oya swerve enta bush nd go tell ur tales to the Frogs..

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!!Radio Biafra says they ve started training volunteers in Enugu(photo) by johnydon22(m): 7:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
This is Abakpa Nike primary school, Enugu.. the school i had my primary education..

This guys are really going about this the wrong way, ill adviced and mindlessly and such unplanned childish shenanigan is bound to fail even before starting.

There is only one path and that is diplomacy, peaceful resolution. . . This nonsensical match past dubbed soldier training is not only Childish but laughable..

I support peaceful actualization and self determination of Biafra and my Igbo people if the need be.

But this?. . . This is outrightly absurd..
Re: Breaking!!!Radio Biafra says they ve started training volunteers in Enugu(photo) by ChinenyeN(m): 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
Nonsense people want to bring war to my doorstep.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!!Radio Biafra says they ve started training volunteers in Enugu(photo) by menesheh(m): 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
johnydon22:
[b]This is Abakpa Nike primary school, Enugu.. the school i had my primary education..

This guys are really going about this the wrong way, ill adviced and mindlessly and such unplanned childish shenanigan is bound to fail even before starting.

There is only one path and that is diplomacy, peaceful resolution. . . This nonsensical match past dubbed soldier training is not only Childish but laughable..

I support peaceful actualization and self determination of Biafra and my Igbo people if the need be.

But this?. . . This is outrightly absurd..
[/b]

why are you exposing the location of the training ground.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!!Radio Biafra says they ve started training volunteers in Enugu(photo) by Klinee: 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
Yes we need war! Nzogbu! Nzogbu! Nzogbu! enyimba enyi! Nzogbu hausa/fulani! Nzogbu yoruba! Enyimba enyi! cc: lalasticlala
Re: Breaking!!!Radio Biafra says they ve started training volunteers in Enugu(photo) by 1shortblackboy: 11:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
I hope they also have the guns, bullets, GPMGs, motars, battle ships and jets to match d Nigerian military. And not only these boys who failed their handwork training.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guru Nanak Jayanti Birthday 2015 Short Speech, Essay, Story In Punjabi / . / There Are No Indigenous Igbo Communities In Akpanya Or Igala Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.