Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

5 Most Frequently Asked Interview Questions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Most Frequently Asked Interview Questions (1678 Views)

How Interview Questions Are Asked Abroad And In Nigeria / 3 Brain Teasing Job Test Questions I Was Asked. Please drop your answers / 10 Most Frequently Asked Interview Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Most Frequently Asked Interview Questions by aderecruit(m): 8:47pm On May 14, 2009
55 most frequently asked interview questions on '' HOW TO FIND ,GET AND KEEP A JOB ''E-BOOK
By ade recruit

ADEKUNLE from Nigeria Best Jobs Recruiter' s Guide , shared the following list of frequently asked questions on a job interview, as well as advice on what to be prepared for.

1. Tell me about yourself. Use “Picture Frame Approach”

Answer in about two minutes. Avoid details, don’t ramble. Touch on these four areas:

* How many years, doing what function
* Education – credentials
* Major responsibility and accomplishments
* Personal summary of work style (plus career goals if applicable)

Prepare in advance using this formula:

1. “My name is ¦”
2. “I've worked for X years as a [title]“
3. “Currently, I'm a [title] at [company]“
4. “Before that, I was a [title] at [company]“
5. “I love the challenge of my work, especially the major strengths it allows me to offer, including [A, B, and C]“.
6. Second, help the interviewer by focusing the question with a question of your own: “What about me would be most relevant to you and what this company needs?”

2. Did you bring your resume?

Yes. Be prepared with two or three extra copies. Do not offer them unless you âre asked for one.

3. What do you know about our organization?

Research the target company before the interview. Basic research is the only way to prepare for this question. Do your homework, and you'll score big on this question. Talk about products, services, history and people, especially any friends that work there. “But I would love to know more, particularly from your point of view. Do we have time to cover that now?

4. What experience do you have?

Pre-interview research and PPR Career will help you here. Try to cite experience relevant to the company's concerns. Also, try answering this questions with a question: “Are you looking for overall experience or experience in some specific area of special interest to you?” Let the interviewer's response guide your answer.

5. According to your definition of success, how successful have you been so far?

(Is this person mature and self aware?)
Be prepared to define success, and then respond (consistent record of responsibility)

6. In your current or last position, what were your most significant accomplishments? In your career so far?

Give one or two accomplishment statements

I HOPE THIS WILL BE ABLE TO HELP YOU ALL .I GOT MORE OF THESE BUT I WILL RELEASE THEM IN BREAKS FOR EASY UNDERSTANDING.

Free reports ,contact aderecruit@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat / Female Boutique Managers Urgently Needed In Apapa Lagos / Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.