Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Experts Please Help On Mistake In Waec Date Of Birth - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Experts Please Help On Mistake In Waec Date Of Birth (418 Views)

Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB / "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) / Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experts Please Help On Mistake In Waec Date Of Birth by samsyano1: 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
I need help plx. The date of birth i registered in my waec is different from the one i saw on my result.
Plx i need help or advice on how to do the changing.
Tnx al
Re: Experts Please Help On Mistake In Waec Date Of Birth by Machiny: 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
Go to waec office.particularly the one in the state you wrote the waec.they would tell the procedures.
Re: Experts Please Help On Mistake In Waec Date Of Birth by psucc(m): 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
Just go to a High Court and swear to an affidavit.
You pay N1k or above while they issue a receipt for N200.
Re: Experts Please Help On Mistake In Waec Date Of Birth by psucc(m): 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
Just go to a High Court and swear to an affidavit.
You pay N1k or above while they issue a receipt for N200.

(1) (Reply)

Top 100 Universities In Africa 2015 – Did Your School Make The List? Read More: / 10 Mind-boggling Medical Conspiracy Theories / Nigerian Law School September Result Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.