Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,292 members, 7,839,437 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Today's Outing - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Today's Outing (1010 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Outing by Richybang: 5:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
after today's street match I was so tired my bone Were asking for rest until I don't know Were the wind carry a friend from straight to my house he ask for us to walk the dogs I just said OK because Gabriella was just close to the gate Na so we waka o Anyway today's outing was fun me, Gabriella my friend (favor and princess his dog ) it all went well until two local dogs came and my dog picked up a fight with them one ran leaving the other one and princess joined the fight also two friends (dogs) fighting side by side it wasn't a Good fight tho the local dog Who was left behind lost half of it ear I was shocked because I taught her to be friendly to other dogs and aggressive towards human or is it the long period of time she wasn't with me that caused it Anyway she and princess they are both on heat princess is 8month old while Gabe is a year and 4month please the dog princess what breed of dog is she the one with the guy on cap if am right it a alsatian dog that crazy boy is saying it a CO. Some people don't know the dog they have if you guys came I posted of a guy that wanted to mate two different breed he is the one

Re: Today's Outing by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
So your picked up a fight with two dogs that came around to join your dog walk or observe at a distance abi?

The other local dog's pair ran away leaving one of the local dog to two of yours?

Your dog engaged the other in a fight abi.... You didn't restrain her possibly you felt she will put in a worthy fight...

To make matters worse your friend in your full cognizance unleashed his own dog to join the fight and you were there watching the unwarranted combat.

Two dogs to one...

Your dog went for the ear and under your supervision bit off another dogs ear causing pain and injury to a dog possibly owned by another person.

Your dog tasted another dogs blood...

That injury has the potential of exposing that dog to infection, sickness and possibly death if not treated.

That injury that exposed that dog to infection predispose it to being a threat to the life of people around it if the dog bites a human.

Guy you violated the rights of that local dog and it's a crime against nature.

2 Likes

Re: Today's Outing by Richybang: 3:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
I didn't pick up a fight the dog in question was the same dog who nearly took away my dog paw (when my dog was 5month) on seeing the dog running towards us my dog pulled the chain so hard that the head of the chain went off so she used the opportunity to attack it look at the pic you will notice that I used a bigger chain for her

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These Top Pedigree Boarboel Pups / Woman Catches Snake Trying To Eat Her Goat What She Did Next Was Shocking / Please What Breed Of Dog Is This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.