Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

#giveback. December 25th And 26th. Dj, Saxophonist, Etc Needed - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / #giveback. December 25th And 26th. Dj, Saxophonist, Etc Needed (431 Views)

FERTILITY BOOST WITH VITAMINS AND MINERALS SUPPLEMENTS / Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August / #giveback. December 25th And 26th.volunteers, Dj, Saxophonist,etc Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#giveback. December 25th And 26th. Dj, Saxophonist, Etc Needed by riadrims(f): 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
Good evening house
On the 25th and 26th of december,we would be going to put a smile on the faces of the less privileged in order to share the joy of Christmas.
We would need the help of well meaning Nigerians.(not your money)
1 Do you know someone who genuinely had a rough year? A family barely getting by,who lost a loved one?
2 Do you know a widow who can has little kids and barely surviving?
3 A woman who just left an abusive marriage that has little kids,who is having difficulties taking care of them?
4 Someone you think deserves to smile? Even for one day?
Then help us put a smile on their faces on December 25th and 26th.
Send a mail to riadrims@gmail.com.
If you would like to join us on those days also send us a mail and we would be happy to have you,all you need is to come along with what you were touched to give the people we visit.
P.s we would appreciate a dj that would be willing to render his/services free for 25th or 26th
Let the change start with us

(1) (Reply)

Share Me Likes.. Cus Its My Birthday.. Happy Birthday 2 Moiself / Contact Me, If You Need A Lively And Witty MC / State An Experience You Will Not Forget About 2015!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.