Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,006 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

My New Girl Friend Said She Has No Love For Me.how Do I Win Her Love - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My New Girl Friend Said She Has No Love For Me.how Do I Win Her Love (758 Views)

How Long Do I Have To Continue Playing Before I Win? / Aluu 4 Victims Music: "No Love In The Heart Of The City" Free Download Here / My Canadian Friend Said Nairaland Is Childish And I Think Its True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Girl Friend Said She Has No Love For Me.how Do I Win Her Love by potiglo: 8:53pm On May 14, 2009
I LOVE A LADY AND WE ACTUALLY AGREED TO PRAY ABOUT IT, SHE DID AND THE RESULT WAS POSITIVE BUT SHE SAID SHE DOES NOT HAVE LOVE FOR ME IN HRT RIGHT NOW BUT THAT THERE IS A POSSIBILITY OF ITS GROWTH, I HAVE TRIED ALL SORT OF METHOD CALLING HER DAILY, SENDING SMS, BUT STILL SHE HARDLY RETURN MY CALLS,, I AM FED UP NOW I REALLY WANT TO LET GO, PLEASE NAIRALANDERS, I NEED YOUR ADVICE,
Re: My New Girl Friend Said She Has No Love For Me.how Do I Win Her Love by sabanaija(m): 3:57pm On May 15, 2009
Go on your kneel for prayer
Re: My New Girl Friend Said She Has No Love For Me.how Do I Win Her Love by chumuo(m): 5:14pm On May 15, 2009
4get about her
Re: My New Girl Friend Said She Has No Love For Me.how Do I Win Her Love by Nobody: 12:53am On May 16, 2009
ahahahahahahahahah
so calling her and sending her sms is your way of trying to woo this woman? oh boy!
please explain"she pray, it was positive but she had no love for me"?! what was positive exactly?!

here are a few tips:
first:[/b]you should probably get to KNOW her better, know what she likes, understand her, discover her. just because you go to church together doesnt mean that you are compatible. you "supposedly"love her but i can bet you that you know absolutely nothing about her. if you did, then you would use that and make a clear assessment of the situation. be her friend first. let her be comfortable with AND around you.
[b]second:
love is not something that happens because of ONE special thing. there has to be chemistry involved. if you guys aint meant for each other then there is ABSOLUTELY nothing that you can do to change that.
third: would you prefer that this woman be with you out of PITY? if it doesnt work then its better to move on with your life and find the one that will be compatible with you and your love instead of trying to be with her"by any means necessary".
fourth: here are some things you might want to do to enhance your appeal. buy her small meaningful gifts, take her out to dinner. go out and experience life together. take this love out of your mind and try to have fun together. make her smile/laugh. compliment her on how she looks, make her desire you. the list of what you can do depends on the time and money that you are willing to spend to DISCOVER THIS WOMAN. you dont have to be rich but you have to be financially "stable". also, being presentable, being able to hold a conversation and being friendly and open minded will greatly increase your chances.

last:
as hard as it may be, even if you do EVERYTHING RIGHT, you still cannot force someone to love you, its that simple. just accept it and move on.

(1) (Reply)

Rate Your Profile Here And Others. / My Sincere Apology To Michellin89 And Spike / A First Timer’s Account Of Prophet T.b. Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.