Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

This Is Reality - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Reality (326 Views)

What Is Reality / Dreams And Reality: How Do They Connect? / Back To The Illusion: How Can We Know Our Reality Is An Illusion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Reality by Omohemma(m): 7:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
This is true, a reality and something to be considered, that the Things of the Old are manifested in this present generation and who knows if it will continually dominate even unto the future.

"I've known Christ Jesus for long probably since when I was in my mother's womb coz I was born into
religion and made conformable to be R
religious. I hear of Jesus almost every time, in church,fellowship, even in the bus i board on my way to school, His name is always echoing. Gospel now seems boring to my hearing...

But the pleasures of the world wouldn't just let me give in to what they proclaim, my nature wouldn't give the room to do so... To do what To follow Christ Jesus Of course.

I live in a world where the so called Christians exhibit the mindset of the Pharisees, so why should I follow Christ at first if those who claim to follow Him are deceiving not only me but themselves..."

But I've not being able to answer these questions;

Will I be judged on the basis of their lifetime?
OR
Will I be judged/made accountable on how I spent my own life?

Will I restrict myself to knowing who Jesus is and leave out its application thereby ignoring Wisdom and deny His Mighty power thereof?

Will i ignore Christ Jesus Lordship that gives liberty and pledge allegiance to His opposition and remain enslaved?

Will I shy away from the TRUTH and embrace Lies?

I'm I even ready to take up the cross and Follow Christ?

Maybe you can help with the answers...

After reading this...

Comment - "This has been my plight for so long, I had no one to tell, there's no one to comfort me." This is probably the reader's thought...

Be not dismay, He's waiting for your dedication, He Loves You and mighty to save you...

Be Genuinely Saved
Be set Free
Be Real
Live above the natural
Take your place as God's ambassador
Ply the Right path
Get yourself a befitting eternal positioning of Comfort

Remain blessed...

#OmohCares
#Godly_Living

(1) (Reply)

A Critical Decision / Teaching All Nations Network / Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th Of November 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.