Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,988 members, 7,852,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:22 PM

Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress (54323 Views)

Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form / Phyno: "Ray Hushpuppi Begged For A Photo With Me When I Performed In Malaysia" / Toyin Aimakhu’s Response To Adeniyi Johnson’s Press Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress by nairaland1234: 7:42am On Nov 10, 2015
Cool
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress by Goridoe(m): 7:45am On Nov 10, 2015
Ginaz:
she was just joking, that's all there is to this rubbish.

[size=14pt]ezally the point... and alongside her joking sturvs, she dey try advertise market sef... #OwoNikoko

NT: some idiat wee say "She's Proud now"
[/size]
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress by deramarks(f): 7:45am On Nov 10, 2015
She stingy ni
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress by Goridoe(m): 7:47am On Nov 10, 2015
temmypotter:
you do not mean this,right? If she obliged all fans clamouring for her attires.. Would you kindly and peacefully give her all of yours?

[size=14pt]Thank YOu fr this.. i knew some idiat wee say she's proud / stingy. [/size]
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress by Goridoe(m): 7:48am On Nov 10, 2015
Neduzze5:
Na advertising strategy things ooh!! wink

[size=14pt]oti'ye eh wink [/size]
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress by sauceEEP(m): 7:53am On Nov 10, 2015
That's what you get when you follow fools on social media.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 10, 2015
lolz. KINDLY AND PEACEFULLY....
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress by slap1(m): 7:57am On Nov 10, 2015
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress by NaLaugh: 8:02am On Nov 10, 2015
Wow! The level of irrelevance of this thread is too damn high.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress by Nuella222(f): 8:10am On Nov 10, 2015
I don't even like d nwafor seven colours gown. Nd somebody out there is seriously begging 4 it. Na waa o!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress by arbrownny: 8:14am On Nov 10, 2015
Ok so this is a trend?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress by LoveStan(f): 8:17am On Nov 10, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] ;DDat serve d fan right, one has 2 be contended wit what u have
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress by temmypotter(m): 8:19am On Nov 10, 2015
Nuella222:
I don't even like d nwafor seven colours gown. Nd somebody out there is seriously begging 4 it. Na waa o!
one man's meat is another ? (Complete the sentence). That settles that.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress by favourlove1: 8:20am On Nov 10, 2015
The fan was just being funny. But toyin took it to another level. Rubbish.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:21am On Nov 10, 2015
Girls can beg sha,dey can beg for ur boob self
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress by Enesi47: 8:41am On Nov 10, 2015
Naija ladies can beg for any thing even banana lol
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress by Enesi47: 8:42am On Nov 10, 2015
Naija ladies can beg for any things since. 1400BC even banana lol
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress by Monotheist(m): 8:46am On Nov 10, 2015
Lol
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress by morderian007(m): 8:47am On Nov 10, 2015
angry Toyin is saucy. The poor girl is just joking undecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress by gab19: 9:19am On Nov 10, 2015
bjprodint:
Stingy toyin!
na crime if u buy d gown and dash d lady?mugu
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress by gab19: 9:20am On Nov 10, 2015
CaroLyner:
lol stingy girl
ode
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress by 2rez: 9:38am On Nov 10, 2015
bjprodint:
Stingy toyin!

She might in reality though, buh from the conversation, guezz they were both kindly & peacefully chuckling jives wink
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress by Getfun: 9:41am On Nov 10, 2015
Guruscrew:
She posted this pic on Instagram and a fan begged her for the dress,she gave the fan a very funny reply....#Epic response for those people who troll celebs begging for stuff..lol
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Cxh0JH_rKuk/VkDAaAWlNzI/AAAAAAAC-Y0/cBP-Ii_LeJc/s280/Screenshot_2015-11-09-10-49-10.png[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-jT7jbCwdEcM/VkDAZeIhmXI/AAAAAAAC-Ys/KYD_p1uQnOE/s1600/PhotoGrid_1447081635672.jpg[/img]

http://gist212.com/2015/11/see-what-toyin-aimakhu-did-to-a-fan-who-begged-for-her-dresd/
she finally bought the dress for her ooo
https://www.instagram.com/p/9288SFNz7J/?taken-by=aimakhutoyin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress by Priceless00(f): 9:54am On Nov 10, 2015
Lolz
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress by aameyah(f): 10:12am On Nov 10, 2015
CaroLyner:
lol stingy girl

If na you nko? Nigerians too dey beg!!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress by Azatitebi(m): 10:41am On Nov 10, 2015
Celebrity nayin stingy pass!how much b d dress?fake ass people! Nd make d girl sef go hustle
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 10, 2015
Hmmmm... End time things
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress by simplisity(m): 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
CaroLyner:
lol stingy girl
Stingy Carolyner
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress by LamiHandsome(m): 12:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
...and on the educational path, outside here I got a whatsapp group; where Concord related issues are being broken down like pea nuts. The group's title is "Let's Discuss Concord"
However, the group is created by me, might be hilarious but I bet I'm one serious head in English. Simply put, I'm a huge fan of English.
The group was created by me in affiliation with "A great professor" in English. He would be available to answer questions too with me; it's actually a tender group though. Everybody has the sole right to share thoughts, ideas or beliefs. You know it's always awesome when scholars debate

I actually created the group to help with confusing matters in English; you know, we tend to make even hilarious mistakes in our day to day conversations. I tell you, if you join this group, cases of balderdash lines in our grammar would definitely be reduced to a minimal level.
The Fun part:
There's random lavish give away of freebies of airtime all over the week; 3 rounds everyday (all networks). Jokes too when the need arises.

Whatsapp no: 08101034997. You definitely cannot afford to miss out!
Show some interest.,
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress by LamiHandsome(m): 12:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
CharlyNick:
Any little thing they do the world must hear it..

Any dumb post, you must act like you saw it. undecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) / Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Is Engaged (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.