Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,463 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Mtn Has Killed Me Oooo.... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mtn Has Killed Me Oooo.... (746 Views)

Come And Laugh With Me Oooo!!! / Please Help!!,april Fool Has Killed Me. / Mtn Has Done It Again !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Has Killed Me Oooo.... by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
I saw a Notification from MTN that reads....."your account is too low n you are having #87 remaining, if you need more airtime kindly DIAL *737*AMOUNT# ", which I hastily dialled without wasting time,1st I dialled *737*1000# and I got credited of #1000 airtime and I was happy that MTN IS IN a big TROUBLE. I never knew that I was going for my doom, So l continued dialling until I got credited of #45,000, I was in jubilation and I wanted to do more when I received MESSAGES that SHOCKED me from MTN.... It said... "You have successfully Purchased your AIRTIME through your GTB (BANK) ACCOUNT", shortly after the msgs came in, I started seeing the most annoying and terrifying Part of it, which was text msgs from my GTB (BANK) that the sum of #45,000 has been debited from my ACCOUNT. Ever Since yesternite My body system has not been the same. Now I agree that true true AWOOF THEY PURGE BELLE, I Dey purge now oooo.... Ema gbami ke !!!! pls wetin I wan use 45k airtime do

1 Like

Re: Mtn Has Killed Me Oooo.... by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
Lwkmd... Pics or
Re: Mtn Has Killed Me Oooo.... by Ginaz(f): 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
lies....keep borrowing
Re: Mtn Has Killed Me Oooo.... by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
Op if you are serious i go like buy am from you for 5k if u serious holla me.
Btw empty hen don kill u,which day we go do ur burial?i for like come.
Re: Mtn Has Killed Me Oooo.... by Babe2sure(f): 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
Lmao! OP, don't you like the idea of not running out of airtime?
At least, it will serve you for a loooooooooong time. tongue
I wouldn't mind if you will dash me part of it sha o. wink
Re: Mtn Has Killed Me Oooo.... by ArchEnemy(m): 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
*737* ? Of cause that is direct mtn credit purchase through GTB
Sorry Op
Re: Mtn Has Killed Me Oooo.... by Nelsizzy(m): 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
Are you typing from your grave or where?
Re: Mtn Has Killed Me Oooo.... by Dejiemmanuel(m): 7:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
Bros...de use ur credit call for life. U go survive, no kill urself.

(1) (Reply)

Is CIROMA CHUWKUMA ADEKUNLE Writing Waex Again Dis Year? (pic) / Just Because I Chop Your Waec Certificate (pic) / Akpos And The Reverend Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.