Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,294 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Official LAUTECH Open & Distance Learning Thread - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Official LAUTECH Open & Distance Learning Thread (10236 Views)

Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships (Nigerians Inclusive) / 2016/2017 Admission To Lautech Open And Distance Learning Centre (lodlc) / LAUTECH Open And Distance Learning Centre 2015/2016 Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official LAUTECH Open & Distance Learning Thread by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
ADMISSION INTO LAUTECH OPEN AND DISTANCE LEARNING (ODL) DEGREE PROGRAMME FOR THE 2015/2016 ACADEMIC SESSION

Applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates into the Bachelor of Science in Computer Science degree programme in the Open and Distance Learning Centre of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso for the 2015/2016 Academic Session.

BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE:

FOUR (4) YEAR DURATION B.Sc. Computer Science
Admission Requirements
Applicants must possess at least (5) credit passes in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB at not more than two sittings and the subjects must include English Language, Mathematics, Physics with any two of the following subjects: Further Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, Agricultural Science, Economics and Geography
THREE (3) YEAR DURATION
Admission Requirements
Ordinary National Diploma (OND) from recognised Polytechnics with a minimum of Upper Credit in Computer Science or Computer Engineering/Technology or any other relevant disciplines may also be considered.
Ordinary National Diploma (OND) from recognised Polytechnics with a minimum of Lower credit in Computer Science or Computer Engineering/Technology with relevant professional qualifications may be considered.
Higher National Diploma (HND) from recognised Polytechnics with pass in Computer Science or Computer Engineering/Technology or other relevant disciplines may also be considered.
Good Credit passes in ‘A’ Level certificate in relevant subjects may also be considered.
TWO (2) YEAR DURATION
Admission Requirements
Higher National Diploma (HND) from recognized Polytechnics with a minimum of Lower Credit in Computer Science or Computer Engineering/Technology or other relevant disciplines may also be considered.
Third Class degree in Computer Science
Candidates in every category above must obtain Five (5) Credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC, NABTEB and or NECO as stated in A above.

2 Likes

Re: Official LAUTECH Open & Distance Learning Thread by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
Our Vision
To be a centre of academic excellence and a training ground for a productive self employed, self sustaining and self reliant individuals passing through it; and to combine the ideas of excellence and research with a large dose of practical application development. To create a knowledgeable society by liberalizing access to science and technology education.
Re: Official LAUTECH Open & Distance Learning Thread by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
Our Mission
To provide opportunity and access to flexible and quality learning environment for life-long education towards developing critical sense of innovation, excellence and technology driven knowledge for meeting life challenges.

Create opportunities for individuals to realize their full potentials through continuous and lifelong education
Provide access to a flexible learning environment that facilitates excellence, creativity, innovation and inquiry.
To work towards the social cultural and technological needs of the funding states i.e. Osun and Oyo in particular and Nigeria in general.
Provide access to high quality learning resources in Sciences through various ICT channels nationwide.
Ensure adequate exposure to experimental learning in order to prepare candidates for future challenges.
Develop candidates’ intellectual capability that would promote innovation.
Partner with governments, private sector and communities to provide quality and relevant content at all levels of education.
Re: Official LAUTECH Open & Distance Learning Thread by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
Our Objectives
The overriding objective is to create a platform for equitable and open access to education and opportunities. In doing this, we shall
Broaden access to Science and technology-based Education.
Increase access of people to formal and non-formal education in a manner convenient to individual circumstances.
Promote science and technology literacy in order to enhance socio-economic development.
Provide needs-driven and skills-based education
Promote Gender Equity in science-based disciplines
Re: Official LAUTECH Open & Distance Learning Thread by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
This is their official website http://lodlc.lautech.edu.ng/home/
Re: Official LAUTECH Open & Distance Learning Thread by MedicalSamwise(m): 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
proud to b a lautech student buh we strike pass thunder!!!

1 Like

Re: Official LAUTECH Open & Distance Learning Thread by snrr(f): 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
do they have dli centers in lagos?
Re: Official LAUTECH Open & Distance Learning Thread by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 16, 2015
snrr:
do they have dli centers in lagos?
Not yet, since it's an online program centers are not really necessary. you should visit d link above so that you will get to know more about the program
Re: Official LAUTECH Open & Distance Learning Thread by Abatsam111(m): 6:46am On Nov 18, 2015
If you are a fresher/ stalite/aspirant of Lautech, join this group https:///953449251369639? and let's share our thought together
Re: Official LAUTECH Open & Distance Learning Thread by princedare(m): 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
I need to chat wit any1 dat has registered
Re: Official LAUTECH Open & Distance Learning Thread by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
princedare:
I need to chat wit any1 dat has registered
What would you like to know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official LAUTECH Open & Distance Learning Thread by princedare(m): 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
wen is d cbt exam going to hold.
I av applied and I didn't see anytin like exam on my portal. though I applied thru DE
Re: Official LAUTECH Open & Distance Learning Thread by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
princedare:
wen is d cbt exam going to hold.
I av applied and I didn't see anytin like exam on my portal. though I applied thru DE
There won't be any cbt exam, i called the number i saw on their website and the person that talked to me on phone said that there won't be any cbt exam. all you have to do is to scan your reference letter to the email address below the page and wait for admission
Re: Official LAUTECH Open & Distance Learning Thread by princedare(m): 9:38am On Dec 09, 2015
did u mean referee form?
because it is only referee form I could see and after filling the referee form will scan it to the address below the form which is lodlc@lautech.edu.ng
is that right?
Re: Official LAUTECH Open & Distance Learning Thread by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
princedare:
did u mean referee form?
because it is only referee form I could see and after filling the referee form will scan it to the address below the form which is lodlc@lautech.edu.ng
is that right?
Yes, and after you've done that the next thing is to wait for the admission
Re: Official LAUTECH Open & Distance Learning Thread by princedare(m): 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
bissy93:
Yes, and after you've done that the next thing is to wait for the admission
thank u very much I really appreciate!
do u av d idea Wen d form will close
Re: Official LAUTECH Open & Distance Learning Thread by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
princedare:

thank u very much I really appreciate!
do u av d idea Wen d form will close
Nah i have no idea
Re: Official LAUTECH Open & Distance Learning Thread by princedare(m): 10:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
bissy93:
Nah i have no idea
plz bro. are u also an applicant or a student in d school regular
Re: Official LAUTECH Open & Distance Learning Thread by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2015
princedare:

plz bro. are u also an applicant or a student in d school regular
I'm also an applicant like you
Re: Official LAUTECH Open & Distance Learning Thread by princedare(m): 8:14am On Dec 11, 2015
bissy93:
I'm also an applicant like you
if u don't mind can u give me ur whatsapp numba or bbm pin so I can av a chat wit u,
Re: Official LAUTECH Open & Distance Learning Thread by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 11, 2015
princedare:

if u don't mind can u give me ur whatsapp numba or bbm pin so I can av a chat wit u,
Send me a pm
Re: Official LAUTECH Open & Distance Learning Thread by princedare(m): 11:49am On Dec 11, 2015
bissy93:
Send me a pm
I don't understand dat message
where should I send u a pm
Re: Official LAUTECH Open & Distance Learning Thread by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
princedare:

I don't understand dat message
where should I send u a pm
All you have to do now is reply
Re: Official LAUTECH Open & Distance Learning Thread by princedare(m): 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
bissy93:
All you have to do now is reply
alright thanks
Re: Official LAUTECH Open & Distance Learning Thread by princedare(m): 6:36am On Dec 19, 2015
princedare:

alright
thanks
I
Re: Official LAUTECH Open & Distance Learning Thread by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
princedare:

I
Longtime, i never saw your reply to my pm
Re: Official LAUTECH Open & Distance Learning Thread by gr8femfred: 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
please when will LAUTECH release management courses?
Re: Official LAUTECH Open & Distance Learning Thread by gr8femfred: 5:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
please for those that applied through DE the school fees are they the same with those in 100 level.
Re: Official LAUTECH Open & Distance Learning Thread by princedare(m): 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
bissy93:
Longtime, i never saw your reply to my pm
dont mind me! I dont what went wrong!
have u paid for your acceptance?
Re: Official LAUTECH Open & Distance Learning Thread by princedare(m): 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
gr8femfred:
please for those that applied through DE the school fees are they the same with those in 100 level.
Nah 100k for both ooo
m also applying thru DE

1 Like

Re: Official LAUTECH Open & Distance Learning Thread by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
princedare:

dont mind me! I dont what went wrong!
have u paid for your acceptance?
Not yet, what about you?
Re: Official LAUTECH Open & Distance Learning Thread by princedare(m): 12:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
bissy93:
Not yet, what about you?
I haven't did u v d idea of wen it will close

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yabatech Students Arested By Unilag Security And Detained / ---- / Esut Acceptance Fee & Upcoming 2nd Admsn Batch 2013/2014 Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.