Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Convert Words To PDF And Vice Versa - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Convert Words To PDF And Vice Versa (797 Views)

Why PR Important To SEO And Vice Versa / New And Easy Way To Convert Webpage To Pdf Files On Chrome In 2017 / How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Convert Words To PDF And Vice Versa by tonytony208(m): 12:25am On Nov 10, 2015
Please, I need some help/guidance on how to convert words to PDF. I will appreciate your helpful contributions.
Re: Convert Words To PDF And Vice Versa by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 10, 2015
Google word to pdf converter.
Re: Convert Words To PDF And Vice Versa by emmalexdboy(m): 9:02am On Nov 10, 2015
Converting words to pdf is very simple. When you've finished typing in words just click on the Office button at the top left corner and choose Save As .

From the drop down choose PDF, choose a file name and click Publish. It'll be converted to a PDF file within minutes.

Try it out.
Re: Convert Words To PDF And Vice Versa by tonytony208(m): 9:09am On Nov 18, 2015
emmalexdboy:
Converting words to pdf is very simple. When you've finished typing in words just click on the Office button at the top left corner and choose Save As .

From the drop down choose PDF, choose a file name and click Publish. It'll be converted to a PDF file within minutes.

Try it out.

Thank you. I will try it out.
Re: Convert Words To PDF And Vice Versa by overboard(m): 11:37am On Nov 18, 2015
If you MS Office that is a bit old and doesn't have the function, Google 'Save As PDF', it;s a free app that instals the save as PDF function in you MS Office Suite
Re: Convert Words To PDF And Vice Versa by emmalexdboy(m): 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
tonytony208:

Thank you. I will try it out.
You're welcome
Re: Convert Words To PDF And Vice Versa by tonytony208(m): 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
emmalexdboy:
You're welcome

The thing worked sha! I never knew it was that easy. Thank you once more!
Re: Convert Words To PDF And Vice Versa by emmalexdboy(m): 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
tonytony208:

The thing worked sha! I never knew it was that easy. Thank you once more!
I'm glad I could help

(1) (Reply)

Can I Register An Adsense Account In This Regard / I Want To Buy Twitter Followers. / Top 15 Content Delivery Network Providers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.