Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

New Sexual Order !!! What It Means To Be PANSEXUAL ... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Sexual Order !!! What It Means To Be PANSEXUAL ... (2047 Views)

Miley Cyrus Is Now Pansexual / What Love Means To Nigerian Celebrities (must-read) / Pastor Adeboye Predicts New Sexual Disease, Reveals 2016 Prophesies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Sexual Order !!! What It Means To Be PANSEXUAL ... by myafronews: 3:57am On Nov 10, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-yU8uaoiFEQQ/VkFVgU6zVGI/AAAAAAAAIz0/isdD_0a2vjw/s400/WW11.png[/img]

The world is coming to an end guys!!! God Help us ALL..

The concept of Pansexuality has been around since the days of Sigmund Freud, but it took a shout-out from Miley Cyrus to bring it back into vogue for the 21st century.
The word has been among Google's top search terms since the pop star declared herself pansexual in an interview with Paper magazine in July.

As she put it, "I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn't involve an animal and everyone is of age. Everything that's legal, I'm down with. Yo, I'm down with any adult -- anyone over the age of 18 who is down to love me. I don't relate to being boy or girl, and I don't have to have my partner relate to boy or girl."
Scholars and sociologists say Cyrus' description sums up the contemporary interpretation of pansexual, sometimes called omnisexual. It's about as as broad as it gets when it comes to describing who you're sexually attracted to, which is precisely why it appeals to a younger generation that's comfortable with gender and sexual fluidity and doesn't care much for specific labels.

Still confused? Here are some guidelines to get started.

It refers to sexual attraction.

READ ALL BELOW...

http://www.afronews.co/2015/11/new-sexual-order-what-it-means-to-be.html

http://www.afronews.co/2015/11/new-sexual-order-what-it-means-to-be.html
Re: New Sexual Order !!! What It Means To Be PANSEXUAL ... by raayah(f): 4:04am On Nov 10, 2015
I love Miley Cyrus. She's sweet and pretty.
I always have a soft spot for blondes though.

Her sexuality is not my concern.

1 Like

Re: New Sexual Order !!! What It Means To Be PANSEXUAL ... by Cutehector(m): 5:09am On Nov 10, 2015
www.confused.com

Dats wat she is

1 Like

Re: New Sexual Order !!! What It Means To Be PANSEXUAL ... by Juxtified(m): 5:17am On Nov 10, 2015
She needs Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: New Sexual Order !!! What It Means To Be PANSEXUAL ... by menix(m): 5:44am On Nov 10, 2015
If she like make she be Pancake self. I don't give a Spoon..

1 Like

Re: New Sexual Order !!! What It Means To Be PANSEXUAL ... by powerfulsettingz: 6:29am On Nov 10, 2015
After all this will she still be nack by a d1ck?
Re: New Sexual Order !!! What It Means To Be PANSEXUAL ... by Akosxxx(m): 6:36am On Nov 10, 2015
i comment my reserve
Re: New Sexual Order !!! What It Means To Be PANSEXUAL ... by StreetSoldier(m): 6:39am On Nov 10, 2015
Weirdos all over the American landscape.

Self destruction is a possibility in God's own country as it stands.
Re: New Sexual Order !!! What It Means To Be PANSEXUAL ... by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 10, 2015
smdh another way of programming people, just give this 5 more years and you will see some other dummies claiming to be pan whatever, the elites are really powerful. they decides what to plant in the minds of people and television and the media are the most dangerous and effective weapon. People need to set their mind free or be subliminally programmed.

1 Like

Re: New Sexual Order !!! What It Means To Be PANSEXUAL ... by lilmax(m): 7:26am On Nov 10, 2015
No be America? Nothing new na
Re: New Sexual Order !!! What It Means To Be PANSEXUAL ... by lilmax(m): 7:27am On Nov 10, 2015
icedbeatz:
smdh another way of programming people, just give this 5 more years and you will see some other dummies claiming to be pan whatever, the elites are really powerful. they decides what to plant in the minds of people and television and the media is the most dangerous and effective weapon. People need to set their mind free or be subliminally programmed.
500% correct

1 Like

Re: New Sexual Order !!! What It Means To Be PANSEXUAL ... by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 10, 2015
lilmax:
500% correct
I hope people will start freeing their mind(breaking the mental chains and slavery imposed on them ) from the subliminal programming bro by protecting it and not believing all the craps that a douche bag or puppet of the elites presents. Talk about the homosexuals and lesbianism, some dumbs think they're naturally lesbians even some that are academically sound but can't see through the smoking mirrors. Mental slavery is the modern style and it's the worst because trillions don't even know that they're still slaves. self emancipation is needed.

1 Like

Re: New Sexual Order !!! What It Means To Be PANSEXUAL ... by myafronews: 8:00am On Nov 10, 2015
Nor be small ohhh... this new Sexual Language is Bad...

(1) (Reply)

Iyanya,Korede Bello,Reekado,Cynthia Morgan,More In Campaign Pics 4 Headies 2015 / Mr. Ibu And Flavour In New Photo (rate The Photo) / Photos- Yemi Alade Flashes Her Legs And Cleavage In Black Outfit In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.