Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Hay - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hay (683 Views)

Hay! Hay!! Hay!!! / Hay / Hay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hay by minister1: 3:51am On May 15, 2009
CAN U DO IT
IT WAS A STORY OF A MAN AND A WOMAN WHO ARE GETTING READY FOR MARRIAGE, THE LADY WENT ON TO

PAY A VISIT TO HER FATHER, ON GETTING THERE SHE WAS RAPED BY THE FATHER AND SHEW BECAME

PREGNANT, (a true life story) if you are the lady fiance, what will you do? if you are

the lady, what will be your next step? what should both do for the father who did this evil

act? hmmm, the world is turning to another thing. please reply me and let see it

together. but i suggest this

the boy should really love the lady more despite her predicament because one thing should be

appreciated most in this matter, the lady came out plainly for the boy and that shows a sign

of love and faithfulness, it is rarely u see ladies like that in this world, most would have

opted for abortion. therefore in the context of forgiveness according to God the Supreme

which says forgive us as we forgive others, we just have to forgive the lady and accept

her the way she is, note it might be difficult but u know that is the best option.

the lady should not give up herself that it Is finish, there is hope for her, all she needs

is to open up for her fiance IN OTHER to resolve matter together, but she musnt opted for

abortion because that will complicate the issues and more so ever, God is not interested in

abortion because its the termination of a destiny and detail a/c will be given for any

terminated destiny by the terminator.

they should both forgive the father and allow God to seat over the issues.
convlusively, fellow nairalander, please the end time is fast approaching, a lot of things

are happening, wont you give Jesus a chance to takeover your life or have never taught of

where u wiil be after death;;;;HEAVEN IS REAL. HELL TOO IS REAL. WHERE DO U BELONG TO?I

CHOOSE BEST OPTION FOR U WHICH IS HEAVEN. THEN JESUS CHRIST IS THE WAY TO HEAVEN
THANKS
Re: Hay by sistajay(f): 1:18pm On May 15, 2009
Me I no sabi dis kan talk oo!! I dey waka commot from here.

(1) (Reply)

Great message / Okada Wedding / Shipping An Indusrial Machine That Weights 200 Pounds/92 Kg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.