Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Always Try To Pick Your Phone Call You Never Can Tell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Always Try To Pick Your Phone Call You Never Can Tell (929 Views)

When You Try To Take A Selfie In Church (Photo) / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP / When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Always Try To Pick Your Phone Call You Never Can Tell by babalonshee(m): 5:44am On Nov 10, 2015
During the burial of this young man, another young man was crying out his heart. He wept uncontrollably that many people kept wondering what is wrong with him. I dropped the microphone as the MC and went and took this weeping young man to a corner, calmed him down and he started to explain. He was with the guy that died the day he met his death. He drove off first and on getting to a particular spot, he noticed that some armed robbers were getting ready to block the road and resume operation. He managed to escape. He started calling his friend to tell him what he saw, that he should remain where he was. This friend would not pick his call. To him: “why is he calling? He should know that I am driving right behind him”. He refused to pick the call as this guy kept calling and calling. Finally, he drove into the now ready armed robbers and they pumped countless bullets on him. He died on the spot and armed robbers stole his car. This man was crying because he knew his friend killed himself. Many of us are just like this. Are you the one buying the credit for him or her? Pick your call when your phone rings and know why you are been called. If the phone rings twenty times in one minute, pick in all occasions. He was saving credit for his friend because I am driving straight to where he is, he met his death. You are in an occasion and you are calling someone you are looking at because you want to pass a crucial information, he ignores the call and is walking up to you instead, even when you are making sign that he should pick the call. It is possible that this caller didn’t want you to come near him because he wanted to code something. Pick your call and say hello. Some people will not pick calls from numbers they don’t know and Iwonder: HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU KNOW ON PLANET EARTH? DO YOU EVER THINK THAT THOSE PEOPLE YOU KNOW ARE ALL YOU NEED IN LIFE? Notesomething, there is no one individual that knows up to 1% of the world population. Is it not insanity for you to restrict your life to just 1% of global population? What of the remaining 99%? Many people have missed life saving opportunities because they refused to pick a particular call. PICK YOUR PHONE WHEN IT RINGS AS LONG AS YOU ARE AVAILABLE. ONE CALL CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR THE BETTER AND REFUSAL TO PICK A PARTICULAR CALL LEAD TO UNFAVOURABLE SITUATIONS. You shall not die before your time in Jesus name.
Let's be wise.

Good morning nairalanders

cc: Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Always Try To Pick Your Phone Call You Never Can Tell by pussyeater(m): 5:53am On Nov 10, 2015
babalonshee:
During the burial of this young man, another young man was crying out his heart. He wept uncontrollably that many people kept wondering what is wrong with him. I dropped the microphone as the MC and went and took this weeping young man to a corner, calmed him down and he started to explain. He was with the guy that died the day he met his death. He drove off first and on getting to a particular spot, he noticed that some armed robbers were getting ready to block the road and resume operation. He managed to escape. He started calling his friend to tell him what he saw, that he should remain where he was. This friend would not pick his call. To him: “why is he calling? He should know that I am driving right behind him”. He refused to pick the call as this guy kept calling and calling. Finally, he drove into the now ready armed robbers and they pumped countless bullets on him. He died on the spot and armed robbers stole his car. This man was crying because he knew his friend killed himself. Many of us are just like this. Are you the one buying the credit for him or her? Pick your call when your phone rings and know why you are been called. If the phone rings twenty times in one minute, pick in all occasions. He was saving credit for his friend because I am driving straight to where he is, he met his death. You are in an occasion and you are calling someone you are looking at because you want to pass a crucial information, he ignores the call and is walking up to you instead, even when you are making sign that he should pick the call. It is possible that this caller didn’t want you to come near him because he wanted to code something. Pick your call and say hello. Some people will not pick calls from numbers they don’t know and Iwonder: HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU KNOW ON PLANET EARTH? DO YOU EVER THINK THAT THOSE PEOPLE YOU KNOW ARE ALL YOU NEED IN LIFE? Notesomething, there is no one individual that knows up to 1% of the world population. Is it not insanity for you to restrict your life to just 1% of global population? What of the remaining 99%? Many people have missed life saving opportunities because they refused to pick a particular call. PICK YOUR PHONE WHEN IT RINGS AS LONG AS YOU ARE AVAILABLE. ONE CALL CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR THE BETTER AND REFUSAL TO PICK A PARTICULAR CALL LEAD TO UNFAVOURABLE SITUATIONS. You shall not die before your time in Jesus name.
Let's be wise.

Good morning nairalanders

cc: Lalasticlala
Thanks bro!
Re: Always Try To Pick Your Phone Call You Never Can Tell by Deejavuu(f): 5:57am On Nov 10, 2015
Very lovely piece of info. Thanks op for sharing. .
Re: Always Try To Pick Your Phone Call You Never Can Tell by Akosxxx(m): 6:01am On Nov 10, 2015
true talk
ododo oro
Re: Always Try To Pick Your Phone Call You Never Can Tell by Cutehector(m): 6:19am On Nov 10, 2015
Still u ask for a lady"s number and they will ask u what for? grin

Isn't dat the most dumb question eva?
Re: Always Try To Pick Your Phone Call You Never Can Tell by cirmuell(m): 6:20am On Nov 10, 2015
Hmm, this one is strong.
Re: Always Try To Pick Your Phone Call You Never Can Tell by AdeniyiA(m): 9:17am On Nov 10, 2015
Some things have been written and cannot change, so what will happen will surely happen ...
Re: Always Try To Pick Your Phone Call You Never Can Tell by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 10, 2015
Like my friend will say; "my phone dey follow me go bathroom o. You never know when 'the call' will come in" grin
Re: Always Try To Pick Your Phone Call You Never Can Tell by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
I was actually trying to open a similar thread until I bumped into this onem

I almost lost 40k this morning because of that same mistake. A number called me this morning but because I don't have the number saved on my phone and I wasn't really expecting any call from an unknown number, I decided not to pick the call, d person calld again and again but I kept tapin d phone on silence. Fortunately for me, the person was nice to call my second number, Lo and Behold, it was my distant cousin, I picked up the call and he said he's bn trying to reach me through my second number, I gave him d excuse of not being with my phone. He had promised me some money a long time ago, he called so I can send him my acct number. After 5mins, I got d alert. I just kept imagining what would have hapnd if I hadn't save his number on my second phone.
Re: Always Try To Pick Your Phone Call You Never Can Tell by babalonshee(m): 12:18am On Nov 12, 2015
[quote author=Jadonjack post=39872328]I was actually trying to open a similar thread until I bumped into this onem

I almost lost 40k this morning because of that same mistake. A number called me this morning but because I don't have the number saved on my phone and I wasn't really expecting any call from an unknown number, I decided not to pick the call, d person calld again and again but I kept tapin d phone on silence. Fortunately for me, the person was nice to call my second number, Lo and Behold, it was my distant cousin, I picked up the call and he said he's bn trying to reach me through my second number, I gave him d excuse of not being with my phone. He had promised me some money a long time ago, he called so I can send him my acct number. After 5mins, I got d alert. I just kept imagining what would have hapnd if I hadn't save his number on my second phone.[/qussote]

Oyo wud av bin ur case

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Forgiveness Is So Important / Overcoming Temptation! / Five Religious Beliefs That Makes You Unbelievably Wicked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.