Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Contenance-not A Clue To Another's Greatness. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Contenance-not A Clue To Another's Greatness. (518 Views)

Educate Your Mind For Greatness / Nigerian Military Finally Admits It Has No Clue Where Chibok Girls Are. / Dakkada - A Call To Achieve And Rise To Greatness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Contenance-not A Clue To Another's Greatness. by Sarang(f): 6:04am On Nov 10, 2015
These stories I share here ain't fake.

I used to want this lady's attention, I knew her far back, Not that i wanted any romantic affair with her, But seriously I just wanted her to be a friend. I purely liked her. She snubbed me, Went behind me and told her friends that I'm inadequate for her time, This happened two years ago.

I have her on my Facebook account, I send her messages and was seen by her but not replied. I stopped and stayed on my own.
Sorry to say, when I started becoming popular on social media, She started inboxing me, I'll reluctantly reply. She did that for sometime. Then when I trended on Linda ikeji's blog, She came back trying to talk to me, My replies were cold.
When I dropped my first single, She sent me a mail, Appreciating God blah blah blah..
I overlooked, tho replied her.
She has been an ardent follower of my articles..

She asked several people for my number, they told me and I restricted them.
Just yesterday I posted a photo with my pastor's car and claiming mine by faith, only for her to drop her number with me, that she wants us to go on a date when she's in town.
I'm sorry, she might be reading this, But at least nobody knows her, She knows herself.

You see this life? Countenance won't give a clue to someone's greatness. Treating people inferiorly has no gain.
You must not like everybody but don't demean them, don't say they ain't good, don't say they ain't talented, don't say they are old fashioned.
Anything happens in life, Things we never expect.
That gateman you are looking down on might turn to be your husband, or boss.
Life is too small to boast about, the face you see today, you'll see tomorrow.
Don't ever let anyone feel demotivated and small cos of you.

The best time to be the friend of a president is before he becomes a president, That's the true test of friendship.
You see in my life, All those that believed in me when I was nobody, they have the best part of all I've acquired and all I'll ever achieve.
Everyone wants to be a celebrity's friend, but his real friends are they ones that never left him when he was in the process of greatness.

Its never easy to believe in a man when he has nothing, if you anyone does that to you, when you get to the top, Remember them.

I will not have anything to do with a person who's loyalty I haven't tested. I'm a public person, Fine, but truth is that I hardly have friends, Except those who gave me food when I was hungry and told me that all will be fine.
I won't betray them. That doesn't mean I hate those who ignored me, I love you all with the love of God.

If you want to eat with me, Let's work together.

People might look down on you, But if you purpose driven you, They'll someday look up to you.
Any how you are, You are a solution to someone's problem, Okay?

When I had one cloth, when I looked tattered, when I was mere, those that never valued me, Should never value me again.

Nobody is a nobody.

Ladies and Gentlemen, if you want to be really relevant in a person life when they're great, Help them when they're nobody.
But please real help comes without the motive of future gain..

Solomon Franklin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Inspirational Food From Afro G / A Day I Would Always Remembered / Tcute Thaddeus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.