Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Islam And Disrespectful Behaviour - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam And Disrespectful Behaviour (3497 Views)

Islam And Obedience To Leaders / Israelis Oppressive Behaviour Towards The Feeble Palestinians / Baby Naming In Islam And The Modern Society. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam And Disrespectful Behaviour by folami86: 4:35am On May 15, 2009
Is Islam all about disrespect for non-Muslims
Re: Islam And Disrespectful Behaviour by Tudor2: 8:13am On May 15, 2009
From the way i've been treated by one of your own mrcrakles,i'd say hell yes,it says insult them,threaten them and from what i see in the middle east being preached by ayatollahs KILL them!
Re: Islam And Disrespectful Behaviour by littleb(m): 10:28am On May 16, 2009
Tudör:

From the way i've been treated by one of your own mrcrakles,i'd say hell yes,it says insult them,threaten them and from what i see in the middle east being preached by ayatollahs KILL them!
This is a baseless evidence. Kill who?

folami86:

Is Islam all about disrespect for non-Muslims

Islam teaches respect for all created being not only humans but also animals. Even, in Islam, you should not kill animal unjustifiable.
Re: Islam And Disrespectful Behaviour by arramyjay: 11:46am On May 17, 2009
Islam is different from the personality of an individual.
Re: Islam And Disrespectful Behaviour by dominique(f): 7:25pm On May 18, 2009
salaam all
i've yet to see anything intelligent from this poster in this section. . . he's just another attention seeker and i'll suggest we just ignore his threads till he start making some sense.
Re: Islam And Disrespectful Behaviour by folami86: 8:52pm On May 19, 2009
dominique:

salaam all
i've yet to see anything intelligent from this poster in this section. . . he's just another attention seeker and i'll suggest we just ignore his threads till he start making some sense.
The Qur'an says "To those who believe and do deeds of righteousness hath Allah promised forgiveness and a great reward" (Surah 5:9).

Are you doing enough good deeds to receive salvation on the Day of Judgment?
Are you doing all you can or are you relaxing in your dedication to Allah?

Why should Christians give up their guarantee of salvation in Jesus for the requirements of your Qur'anic law when you yourselves don't even know if you have done enough good deeds to be saved on the Day of Judgment?
Re: Islam And Disrespectful Behaviour by arramyjay: 4:25am On May 20, 2009
folami86:

The Qur'an says "To those who believe and do deeds of righteousness hath Allah promised forgiveness and a great reward" (Surah 5:9).

Are you doing enough good deeds to receive salvation on the Day of Judgment?
Are you doing all you can or are you relaxing in your dedication to Allah?

Why should Christians give up their guarantee of salvation in Jesus for the requirements of your Qur'anic law when you yourselves don't even know if you have done enough good deeds to be saved on the Day of Judgment?

At this point i will have to agree with Dominique.
Re: Islam And Disrespectful Behaviour by Lagosboy: 8:54am On May 20, 2009
arramyjay:

At this point i will have to agree with Dominique.

I have long made this conclusion. I sometimes dont even take the pain of opening anything posted by him/her.
Re: Islam And Disrespectful Behaviour by Tudor3(m): 9:23am On May 20, 2009
Instead of you to debate honorably and defend your savage beliefs,you choose to run. . . .shame!
Re: Islam And Disrespectful Behaviour by dominique(f): 8:22pm On May 20, 2009
Tùdor:

Instead of you to debate honorably and defend your savage beliefs,you choose to run. . . .shame!

guy seriously, whats there to discuss in the senseless baseless topics this person has been bringing. . .are you that blinded by your ignorance and hate for the religion that you can't see that the poster is just an attention seeking troublemaker. can't you just have an unbiased opinion even if your life depends on it.
Re: Islam And Disrespectful Behaviour by folami86: 3:12am On May 21, 2009
dominique:

guy seriously, whats there to discuss in the senseless baseless topics this person has been bringing. . .are you that blinded by your ignorance and hate for the religion that you can't see that the poster is just an attention seeking troublemaker. can't you just have an unbiased opinion even if your life depends on it.
Greetings Sir,

Why would a normal, sane an rational Christian indulge in a hate campagne with you? Judging by your rants, I have to conclude that you practice a form of self-loathing and I know this is not what Allah desires at all. Get a grip of yourself Sir! The proclivity to undermine ones personal self through self-hatred and self-loathing seems to be very evident in you. I feel that you are so consumed with hate that you are completely seeing things in the wrong perspective. Rather than attacking me, kindly remain mute. Calm down or you'll burst a blood vessel
Re: Islam And Disrespectful Behaviour by Lagosboy: 7:29am On May 21, 2009
folami86:

Greetings Sir,

Why would a normal, sane an rational Christian indulge in a hate campagne with you? Judging by your rants, I have to conclude that you practice a form of self-loathing and I know this is not what Allah desires at all. Get a grip of yourself Sir! The proclivity to undermine ones personal self through self-hatred and self-loathing seems to be very evident in you. I feel that you are so consumed with hate that you are completely seeing things in the wrong perspective. Rather than attacking me, kindly remain mute. Calm down or you'll burst a blood vessel

I do not think she is insulting you rather she is please asking you to expanitiate on your threads and dont spring up conclusive statements without any justification for your statements. You have about 15 posts here withtin 10 days or so of you registering and none of them have been really contributed upon. You should ask yourself why? Even your christian brothers acknowledge this. Just learn to articulate your points and you do not need several threads to do this rather expantiate on your points and you will surely get good responses.
Re: Islam And Disrespectful Behaviour by Tudor3(m): 8:57am On May 21, 2009
What is there to expantiate? He asked a straight foward question 'is islam all about disrespect to non muslims?' and your blabbing. The way religion preaches hate and holy books encourage followers to kill unbelievers is sickening.if you dnt have an answer to his question, Shut up.and let someone who does answer
Re: Islam And Disrespectful Behaviour by Lagosboy: 10:07am On May 21, 2009
Tùdor:

What is there to expantiate? He asked a straight foward question 'is islam all about disrespect to non muslims?' and your blabbing. The way religion preaches hate and holy books encourage followers to kill unbelievers is sickening.if you dnt have an answer to his question, Shut up.and let someone who does answer

The way you are going you will have heart attack on this forum if you dont calm yourself down. I will not get tired of repeating the same lines - insults has no place in a civil environment.
Re: Islam And Disrespectful Behaviour by Tudor3(m): 11:16am On May 21, 2009
My brother,
''shut up and let someone answer'' is different from '' shut up!and let someone answer!''
i guess you're uneducated and cant interprete sentences or violence has been so programmed into you by islam that you translate any sentence into an insult and a call for blood.
I never shouted talkless of having a heart attack,neither did i insult anyone.if all you see in my posts is a cry for blood.then Asalam walekum!
Re: Islam And Disrespectful Behaviour by mukina2: 11:26am On May 21, 2009
Tudor
dont you get tired?
If you have nothing to contribute on topic, just ignore it instead of posting offtopic posts

Poster
if you know you cant back up your post with points then stop creating threads.
Re: Islam And Disrespectful Behaviour by Tudor3(m): 4:03pm On May 21, 2009
@mukina2
i never posted off topic.i'm just seeking for answers like the poster.is that a bad thing?
Re: Islam And Disrespectful Behaviour by babs787(m): 7:46pm On May 21, 2009
@OP

Nope. You may disprove this with facts please
Re: Islam And Disrespectful Behaviour by Jarus(m): 9:58am On May 22, 2009
Folami 86,
You have already been answered. Islam teaches respect to all humans.
Since you only brought question, the answer is NO.

If you have any contrary opinion, bring your justifications, and let's disprove them one by one.
Re: Islam And Disrespectful Behaviour by ttruth(m): 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2010
@post :

Islam teaches hatred, violence and deceit. It also teaches great deal of disrespect for other people who don't agree with their sickening mentality.
Re: Islam And Disrespectful Behaviour by GODSON2009(m): 8:51pm On Feb 18, 2010
and islam also teaches total intolerance of every other religion they are so full of hate that just like a nest of vipers turning on each other muslims in muslim dominated lands have resorted to bombing and killing each other after we christians have left their land for them, in fact i ll suggest all christiasns should leave the middle east let them kill each other in the mmillions and then we will come back in with aids doctors e.t.c and save the rest and convert them to christianity smiley
Re: Islam And Disrespectful Behaviour by ttruth(m): 11:57am On Feb 19, 2010
Islamist are forever in denial all their life. Always denying facts and veracity. The charter of Al- Taqiyah allows them to lie, deceive and hide their true intention about the true nature of Islam.

Muhammadan Islam is a debilitating cancerous illness which attacks the thinking faculties of its followers. It slowly but progressively deprives them of all logic; it eats at their morality and humane qualities like an Alzheimer disease.

Fighting 'Holy Wars' called 'Jihad' is a duty. There is and was absolutely nothing 'holy' about these wars which are primarily to plunder, slaughter, despoil, subjugate and rob other human beings of their wealth and produce.

Islam, is completely backward, a step into "justification" of the enslavement of others. ALL of the Muhammadan world exhibit an OBSCENE degree of  HYPOCRISY and a DEPRAVED PATHOLOGICAL INDIFFERENCE to reality, facts, morality, mercy, compassion & justice.

The list is endless grin grin grin grin
Re: Islam And Disrespectful Behaviour by FayeZik(f): 5:40pm On Feb 19, 2010
@poster & Co.
Since you have come to the conclusion that Islam is not for you based on the pictures of Islam/Muslims you have irrationally painted in your minds and the minds of your likes, can you just REST and let us BE. WE extended no invitations to YOU, nothing is being forced onto you. PLEASE LET US MAINTAIN PEACE AND ORDERLY. That should not be too much for any CIVILIZED person to do. Thanks for your consideration.

'QUL YA AYU AL KAFIRUN
LA AHABUDU MOH TAHABUDUN
WA LA AHNTUN AHABIDUN MOH AHABUD
WA LA ANA AHABIDUN MOH ABADTUM
WA LA ANTUN AHABIDUN MOH AHABUDU
LA KUN DINNU KUM WALI YADIN'

Good day to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Islam And Disrespectful Behaviour by GODSON2009(m): 9:58pm On Feb 19, 2010
FayeZik:

@poster & Co.
Since you have come to the conclusion that Islam is not for you based on the pictures of Islam/Muslims you have irrationally painted in your minds and the minds of your likes, can you just REST and let us BE. WE extended no invitations to YOU, nothing is being forced onto you. PLEASE LET US MAINTAIN PEACE AND ORDERLY. That should not be too much for any CIVILIZED person to do. Thanks for your consideration.

'QUL YA AYU AL KAFIRUN
LA AHABUDU MOH TAHABUDUN
WA LA AHNTUN AHABIDUN MOH AHABUD
WA LA ANA AHABIDUN MOH ABADTUM
WA LA ANTUN AHABIDUN MOH AHABUDU
LA KUN DINNU KUM WALI YADIN'

Good day to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you muslims are the ones we should be appealing to
you continually plagrialize our biblical accounts to validate your ibo made religion please stop using our biblical characters like abraham,isaac,jesus christ e.t.c na by force!!
jesus christ is not your prophet he is our lord and saviour so leave him be and stop bastardizing his name in your Qruran

also its not by force to be a muslim,so stop bombing and killing us or forcing us to join your evil religion/cult
Re: Islam And Disrespectful Behaviour by netotse(m): 10:20pm On Feb 19, 2010
GODSON2009:

you continually plagrialize our biblical accounts to validate your ibo made religion please stop using our biblical characters like abraham,isaac,jesus christ e.t.c na by force!!
jesus christ is not your prophet he is our lord and saviour so leave him be and stop bastardizing his name in your Qruran

also its not by force to be a muslim,so stop bombing and killing us or forcing us to join your evil religion/cult
it's ppl like you that make me stay away from 'religion' in NL, you're so full of ignorance and hatred, ur kind never fails to bring to mind 2 quotes

i like you Christ but i dont like your christians, you christians are nothing like your Christ - Ghandi

The last christian died on the cross, in christianity as practiced, at no time does morality and righteousness come into contact with reality - nietzsche

i wonder if they met ppl like you. . .

and no i'm neither a muslim nor an atheist!
Re: Islam And Disrespectful Behaviour by GODSON2009(m): 5:17pm On Feb 20, 2010
netotse:

it's ppl like you that make me stay away from 'religion' in NL, you're so full of ignorance and hatred, your kind never fails to bring to mind 2 quotes

i like you Christ but i dont like your christians, you christians are nothing like your Christ - Ghandi

The last christian died on the cross, in christianity as practiced, at no time does morality and righteousness come into contact with reality - nietzsche

i wonder if they met ppl like you. . .

and no i'm neither a muslim nor an atheist!
if you v opted to stay away from religion or religious threads then good for you,thats your prerogative and absolutely no skin of my nose, but what i dont get is your morose babbling with some quotes which have little or nothing to do with me or my religious convictions, clarify your comments in some sensible order and i will give you the appropriate response
Re: Islam And Disrespectful Behaviour by ttruth(m): 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2010
GODSON2009:

In addition, their cult is by force. If you say you don't want to be part of them they will kill you or they will make you pay Jizzyah until you are intimidated

They are claiming biblical names just to give themselves worthy ancestry. It is a common knowledge that Islamic cult is a state of mind-boggling IGNORANCE, RELIGIOUS INTOLERANCE, HATE, TERROR and UTTER STUPIDITY. They are forever denying facts, truth and they keep blaming others for their sickening problems. grin grin grin
Re: Islam And Disrespectful Behaviour by netotse(m): 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2010
GODSON2009:

if you v opted to stay away from religion or religious threads then good for you,thats your prerogative and absolutely no skin of my nose, but what i dont get is your morose babbling with some quotes which have little or nothing to do with me or my religious convictions, clarify your comments in some sensible order and i will give you the appropriate response
if xtianity is about representing Christ here on earth then you lot are doing a very bad job. . .
Re: Islam And Disrespectful Behaviour by Mikaela: 9:12pm On Feb 21, 2010
Yes it is. All unbelievers are going to hell. Wait a minute, that's what's in the bible too. You're all in the same messed up boat.
Re: Islam And Disrespectful Behaviour by GODSON2009(m): 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2010
netotse:

if xtianity is about representing Christ here on earth then you lot are doing a very bad job. . .
ok then good for you smiley

(1) (Reply)

Kinds Of Tawassul (ways of seeking To Draw Close To Allah) / Fasting Al-ayyam Al-beed During Sha’ban: Recommended or Bidha? / The Ayah Of Nur(light) : Spiritual Cardiology Of The Believer :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.